VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

3 hours ago, SavageTC said:

The vast majority of independant researchers worldwide are still of the opinion the most likely origin is zoonotic, as the virus lacks the genetic markers that would indicate a man made origin, and the link between bats and coronavirus' is very well established. 

Having said that, Chinas manipulation of and refusal to cooperate in a meaningful way with investigators, and generally belligerent attitude looks bad, but when you consider multiple governments have talked about seeking trillions of dollars of compensation from China for their role in the outbreak, it only makes sense that they would do anything to distance themselves.

Right now theres not enough information to be certain about anything, but you mentioned occams razor, now weve seen viruses  jump from animals to humans many tumes, HIV, Ebola, Bird flu, Swine flu, the list is huge, just as weve seen virus escape lab containment on multiple occasions. Both are plausible, so it comes down to the extra factors. Im still leaning to a natural origin, but we may never get a smoking gun.

Accidentally escaping a lab doesn't mean that it had to be a man made. It could have been carelessness by researchers there that led to direct transmission.

I think if you look at the extra factors, they point to the lab as the origin. 

China covered it up from day 1 of the outbreak. 

There is picture and video evidence of carelessness at the lab. Scientists were not wearing protective gear and reportedly being accidentally sprayed by bat blood and urine. There is also a US report saying that the staff was not adequately educated or trained to work there from 2018.

The lab denied having live bats in the building but they filed patents for cages to breed bats.

Last year NBC News reported that there is evidence the lab temporarily shut down last October. Now a separate source is claiming 3 lab scientists went to the hospital with covid like symptoms in October. 

If it went from bats to another animal, those animals would have been transported up to 1000 miles while infected. During that time there isn't any sign of outbreaks along the route taken or among the farmers, animals, or citizens of the Yunnan province. 

I agree that there are other possibilities but unfortunately we will likely never know due to the cover ups and delays from China. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Accidentally escaping a lab doesn't mean that it had to be a man made. It could have been carelessness by researchers there that led to direct transmission.

I think if you look at the extra factors, they point to the lab as the origin. 

China covered it up from day 1 of the outbreak. 

There is picture and video evidence of carelessness at the lab. Scientists were not wearing protective gear and reportedly being accidentally sprayed by bat blood and urine. There is also a US report saying that the staff was not adequately educated or trained to work there from 2018.

The lab denied having live bats in the building but they filed patents for cages to breed bats.

Last year NBC News reported that there is evidence the lab temporarily shut down last October. Now a separate source is claiming 3 lab scientists went to the hospital with covid like symptoms in October. 

If it went from bats to another animal, those animals would have been transported up to 1000 miles while infected. During that time there isn't any sign of outbreaks along the route taken or among the farmers, animals, or citizens of the Yunnan province. 

I agree that there are other possibilities but unfortunately we will likely never know due to the cover ups and delays from China. 

Thats a very good point to make, that escape doesnt necessarily indicate man made, poor wording on my behalf. 

Yes China has been untrustworthy and uncooperative, and that evidence is certainly incriminating but not damning. 

The genetic evidence is also not conclusive at this point, but there have been some direct links found in samples from bat populations in the area

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-pandemic-origins-bats-virus/amp

Once again i think we probably wont ever have a smoking gun, 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SavageTC said:

The vast majority of independant researchers worldwide are still of the opinion the most likely origin is zoonotic, as the virus lacks the genetic markers that would indicate a man made origin, and the link between bats and coronavirus' is very well established. 

Having said that, Chinas manipulation of and refusal to cooperate in a meaningful way with investigators, and generally belligerent attitude looks bad, but when you consider multiple governments have talked about seeking trillions of dollars of compensation from China for their role in the outbreak, it only makes sense that they would do anything to distance themselves.

Right now theres not enough information to be certain about anything, but you mentioned occams razor, now weve seen viruses  jump from animals to humans many tumes, HIV, Ebola, Bird flu, Swine flu, the list is huge, just as weve seen virus escape lab containment on multiple occasions. Both are plausible, so it comes down to the extra factors. Im still leaning to a natural origin, but we may never get a smoking gun.

Occams Razor for you would suggest some idiot tracked down a bat hundreds, if not thousands of miles away, killed it and dragged it back to the wet market, subsequently starting the pandemic without anyone along the route getting sick..... as opposed to some idiot mishandling it in a lab ACROSS THE STREET from the wet market??? Really?

I'll lean towards the option where three scientists get deathly ill at the lab where the virus is known to be right around the time of the pandemic starting. Seems fairly obvious to me, but to each their own.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Do you believe a lab in China let out a deadly virus to infect the world, and ultimately lead to getting Trump out of office, or do you believe that it's just another flu variant, and the numbers are highly inflated? Your comments suggest you believe both.

I do believe a virus escaped a lab across the street from a wet market in China, and was likely spread there. I do believe our Democratic governors especially took advantage of a situation that was harmful to our ecomony in order to gain back control of the presidency. I do believe there are tons more cases of Corona that went unreported and still do. Thus, I do believe the death rate is substantially lower than previously reported.

I don't think all of these things have to be exclusive to one another.

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Occams Razor for you would suggest some idiot tracked down a bat hundreds, if not thousands of miles away, killed it and dragged it back to the wet market, subsequently starting the pandemic without anyone along the route getting sick..... as opposed to some idiot mishandling it in a lab ACROSS THE STREET from the wet market??? Really?

I'll lean towards the option where three scientists get deathly ill at the lab where the virus is known to be right around the time of the pandemic starting. Seems fairly obvious to me, but to each their own.

Occams razor to me is if the genes dont fit, you must acquit, but until a thourough independent is completed we cant say.

The distance issue isnt as sinister when you consider Wuhan wet market traded live animals brought from all over China, we dont have a confirmed patient zero, and covid can be asymptomatic. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Occams razor to me is if the genes dont fit, you must acquit, but until a thourough independent is completed we cant say.

The distance issue isnt as sinister when you consider Wuhan wet market traded live animals brought from all over China, we dont have a confirmed patient zero, and covid can be asymptomatic. 

Hard to get a confirmed Patient Zero when China refused to allow investigators into the country for over a year, did not alert the rest of the world to what was really happening, and are overall some of the least trustworthy people on the planet.

Is a "thorough investigation" even going to turn up any evidence after all this time? We're just going to have to take their word for it, like we have been this whole time, aren't we? Or are we expecting to locate Covid-19 in a bat at some point? I feel like we've already reached the point of no return as far as determining anything conclusively, unless China is suddenly going to become transparent and cooperative. lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hard to get a confirmed Patient Zero when China refused to allow investigators into the country for over a year, did not alert the rest of the world to what was really happening, and are overall some of the least trustworthy people on the planet.

Is a "thorough investigation" even going to turn up any evidence after all this time? We're just going to have to take their word for it, like we have been this whole time, aren't we? Or are we expecting to locate Covid-19 in a bat at some point? I feel like we've already reached the point of no return as far as determining anything conclusively, unless China is suddenly going to become transparent and cooperative. lol

As ive already said,  Chinas handling of the situation has made it a very difficult job to find out the truth, and i dont see a conclusive proof either way coming soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I do believe a virus escaped a lab across the street from a wet market in China, and was likely spread there. I do believe our Democratic governors especially took advantage of a situation that was harmful to our ecomony in order to gain back control of the presidency. I do believe there are tons more cases of Corona that went unreported and still do. Thus, I do believe the death rate is substantially lower than previously reported.

I don't think all of these things have to be exclusive to one another.

I respect you giving your honest opinion. To me, the argument of fraud to inflate the number of cases sounds too much like the fraud to cheat the election. I'm sure it happens, but nowhere near the scope of creating a pandemic. Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Can he not believe the Chinese released it and its no worse than that of the flu?

Yes he can. My opinion is that the flu constantly mutates, and there is a new flu every couple of years, so it would be an incredible stretch to convince the world that the flu wasn't actually the flu, it was a new virus that would kill millions if not checked. And this whole scheme was designed to bring down Trump's economy and vote him out of office.

17 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I respect you giving your honest opinion. To me, the argument of fraud to inflate the number of cases sounds too much like the fraud to cheat the election. I'm sure it happens, but nowhere near the scope of creating a pandemic. Just my opinion.

That's not what he's saying. 

His point is that a lot of people have contacted corona without being included in the official case numbers. This was undoubtedly the case, especially at the start when testing was limited. 

Therefore, if you have 2 deaths from 100 official cases, the death rate is 2%. If, however, there were actually 10000 cases, then the real death rate is 0.02%. 

If you look at the number of official cases in wave 1 compared to waves 2 and 3, it's very clear the number of cases is much higher than initially reported, and consequently the death rate is much lower than initially reported. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

That's not actually what I meant, but while we're on the topic....

https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/senator-pennacchio-new-pcr-ct-policies-cooking-books-actual-covid-numbers/

"The high cycling of the PCR has been criticized because over cycling of specimens leads to false positives and asymptomatic patients. The more a specimen is cycled, the more likely it is to pick up dead viruses and inconsequential genetic material, neither of which are indicative of the presence of COVID."

The CDC lowered the cycling rate used in PCR tests after Biden took office. Suddenly it's confirmed that the PCR tests were causing false positives. This is verifiable fact. 

You can derive your own conclusions as to why it took so long to get the testing right. I'll do the same. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's not what he's saying. 

His point is that a lot of people have contacted corona without being included in the official case numbers. This was undoubtedly the case, especially at the start when testing was limited. 

Therefore, if you have 2 deaths from 100 official cases, the death rate is 2%. If, however, there were actually 10000 cases, then the real death rate is 0.02%. 

If you look at the number of official cases in wave 1 compared to waves 2 and 3, it's very clear the number of cases is much higher than initially reported, and consequently the death rate is much lower than initially reported. 

Yes, I know what he's saying now. My comments were based on a previous post:

"How many deaths by flu did we have during the Corona period? Show me some numbers for deaths by everything else, and then your 500,000 deaths by Corona might mean a little more. But I've heard way too many stories about people dying in car accidents, and then being ruled a "Corona death" to really buy any of those numbers."

• Like 1

"The patent on Ivermectin has expired, anyone can make it." As always, follow the money.

Fun fact, it was never about your health.

Good news bros...

Fargo Mayor Dr. Tim Mahoney said Friday that ‘COVID is over’ in Fargo. The Mayor said the city tests the wastewater for shed virus and the numbers have become very low, suggesting that Fargo may reach herd-immunity soon.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Good news bros...

Fargo Mayor Dr. Tim Mahoney said Friday that ‘COVID is over’ in Fargo. The Mayor said the city tests the wastewater for shed virus and the numbers have become very low, suggesting that Fargo may reach herd-immunity soon.

What's the population, around 100,000? Just don't allow any outsiders into the city who aren't vaccinated!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Good news bros...

UK recorded 0 deaths today for the first time since it started. Good news all round. 

53 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

UK recorded 0 deaths today for the first time since it started. Good news all round. 

So nobody dies from the Flu today.....

End Restrictions now. We won 2 world wars for goodness sake! The Flu isn't gonna stop us!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

So nobody dies from the Flu today.....

End Restrictions now. We won 2 world wars for goodness sake! The Flu isn't gonna stop us!

Your mob wants restrictions in place forever mate.  Have a word.

I saw some article from a "scientist" saying we risk EVERYTHING if we unlock.  This is the same guy who modelled 2 million deaths by last May....

18 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Your mob wants restrictions in place forever mate.  Have a word.

I saw some article from a "scientist" saying we risk EVERYTHING if we unlock.  This is the same guy who modelled 2 million deaths by last May....

Could you imagine the hardships Dentists would face if 2 million British deaths happened....

😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

What's the population, around 100,000? Just don't allow any outsiders into the city who aren't vaccinated!

Time to build a wall!

9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Could you imagine the hardships Dentists would face if 2 million British deaths happened....

😉

Lol, you can tell how far our once great nation has fallen when a Canadian starts taking the piss.

• Haha 2

We started giving free vaccines to filthy Canadian truckers that travel through the state. At the same time we started denying Minnesotans from getting vaccines because too many were coming over. 

Seems backwards. 

A wall is a much better solution imo. We have to send Bieber back before building it.  

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, you can tell how far our once great nation has fallen when a Canadian starts taking the piss.

We have Trudeau running our country, I am NOT implying in the least we are ahead.

If we can trade him for a set of book ends, then I think we may have the upper hand!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

We started giving free vaccines to filthy Canadian truckers that travel through the state. At the same time we started denying Minnesotans from getting vaccines because too many were coming over. 

Seems backwards. 

A wall is a much better solution imo. We have to send Bieber back before building it.  

You keep Bieber, Celine  and Nickleback.

Those are the rules. Now get your Mexican workforce to start building!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

You keep Bieber, Celine  and Nickleback.

Those are the rules. Now get your Mexican workforce to start building!

And Trudeau!

**** it, we will take Beiber, nickleback, Celine,  the Kardashians, kapernick if you take Trudeau!@juice64011

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MoZZez said:

And Trudeau!

**** it, we will take Beiber, nickleback, Celine,  the Kardashians, kapernick if you take Trudeau!@juice64011

He can't be the leader of our nation and will get canceled due to blackface so this seems like a win win for everyone. 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

He can't be the leader of our nation and will get canceled due to blackface so this seems like a win win for everyone. 

Deal.

Send over the reject wanna be elite and we will ship Sockboy your way.

Sale is as is. No returns!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no thanks. i'd rather have the corona virus.

The headline says all Americans. The article states, "The prize is a $5 credit to the first 200,000 people to respond when the nation reaches the vaccine threshold.
The giveaway excludes residents of California, Texas and Alabama."

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The headline says all Americans. The article states, "The prize is a $5 credit to the first 200,000 people to respond when the nation reaches the vaccine threshold.
The giveaway excludes residents of California, Texas and Alabama."

lame.   if they offered a free case of beer, i bet the entire southeast would get their shot

but alabama excluded? is budweiser not redneck enough for them? i guess theyll have to start handiing out free sheep and condoms over there.

West Virginia To Offer Trucks And Guns As Covid-19 Vaccine Incentives

and just like that, 100% of everyone in west virginia aged 5 and up got their covid shots.

i dont think theres ever been an issue down there that wasnt able to be solved with more guns.  merica. fuсk yeah!   

if justin trudeau offers canadians a beer just to take the jab, then they better give me one of these bad boys

beertruckheineken.jpg?w=1000

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

if justin trudeau offers canadians a beer just to take the jab, then they better give me one of these bad boys

beertruckheineken.jpg?w=1000

Actually he'll rightfully be offering this;

canarchy.png

Sounds like June 11th is the day we stop talking about Corona in Illinois finally. We will magically hit our numbers, they will somehow never return again, and we will just move right along like the state never shut your lives down for a year.

I give it maybe three years til we do that again.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Sounds like June 11th is the day we stop talking about Corona in Illinois finally. We will magically hit our numbers, they will somehow never return again, and we will just move right along like the state never shut your lives down for a year.

I give it maybe three years til we do that again.

Are you saying the Republicans will use a new virus to get Biden out of office?

56 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Are you saying the Republicans will use a new virus to get Biden out of office?

I wouldn't say it's impossible.

The Dems are the ones in China's back pocket though. 

26 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

man thats alot of money gone to waste that could have been put to better use towards the gender studies classes in pakistan

they should vote to impeach.

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Depends if that's good or not.

If you give them to places that help build your economy like Britain, Spain, Canada, etc. Get the tourism chugging along again, then it may not be the worst investment. 

But if you give then to ****hole countries who do nothing for you, then congratulations on making your enemies feel better before they burn your flag.

So apparently some whack a do doctor stood up in Ohio and had some Republicans cheering her on as she described people turning Magnetic from the vaccines. 

While I enjoy the stupidity of the doctor and the nurse that followed her by putting a key on her cleavage to reinforce the point, I am disappointed that I have not begun my transformation into Magneto!

Did I get the wrong DNA altering needle? Do I need Pfizer so I can move metal with my mind and also have a 4 hour ****?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

So apparently some whack a do doctor stood up in Ohio and had some Republicans cheering her on as she described people turning Magnetic from the vaccines. 

While I enjoy the stupidity of the doctor and the nurse that followed her by putting a key on her cleavage to reinforce the point, I am disappointed that I have not begun my transformation into Magneto!

Did I get the wrong DNA altering needle? Do I need Pfizer so I can move metal with my mind and also have a 4 hour ****?

a shot of bleach oughtta do it

and ive been holding off and waiting for elon musk to develop a covid vaccine, hoping that it will give me the ability to fly.

Edited by -idyb-

On 6/9/2021 at 9:09 PM, MoZZez said:

funny thing,  My father in law showed me that a magnet sticks to his shoulder, but only on the shoulder where the shot was given...kinda weird

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

funny thing,  My father in law showed me that a magnet sticks to his shoulder, but only on the shoulder where the shot was given...kinda weird

While interesting, there are no magnetic components in any vaccine. 

That said, we ****ed with one of my guys by taping a magnet to another guys arm under his shirt and started throwing paper clips and keys at our decoy.  They stuck and had our conspiracy theorist telling us how he was right the whole time.

We haven't told him yet, it's much more interesting seeing his Facebook posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2