Jump to content
VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

Recommended Posts

One thing I find rather interesting is how quickly nature bounces back in these types of situations, after just a few days of quarantine in Italy the canals of Venice have become clear and fish can be seen for the first time in a long while. 

[IMG]

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

One thing I find rather interesting is how quickly nature bounces back in these types of situations, after just a few days of quarantine in Italy the canals of Venice have become clear and fish can be seen for the first time in a long while. 

[IMG]

Nature always finds a way....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'Most of Europe: Total shutdown China: Total shutdown USA: Flights and events cancelled Me and the squad in the UK singing Covid-19 to the tune of Come On Eileen:'

 

Can confirm this to be true? last time I was out people also kept sticking on My Sharona by The Kinks and changing to My Corona lol

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

One thing I find rather interesting is how quickly nature bounces back in these types of situations, after just a few days of quarantine in Italy the canals of Venice have become clear and fish can be seen for the first time in a long while. 

[IMG]

I love this virus tbh

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I love this virus tbh

You need to update your top 10 viruses list.  I can see Corona breaking into the top 3; i think it was only number 5 in the original.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You need to update your top 10 viruses list.  I can see Corona breaking into the top 3; i think it was only number 5 in the original.

I'm still waiting for his top 20 knowledgeable posters list in the footy thread tbh. 

So is everyone else's city/town going ****ing mental lmao? Hull is even more chaotic than usual at the moment, something I genuinely didn't think was possible.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The US closing it's northern border to Canada, hockey season is truly over.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I'm rooting for the virus tbh

 

Trump saying we'll be closing the Southern border also, so enjoy the Mexican health system bro....remember: wash your hands, social distancing, sneeze or cough into the sleeve of your poncho.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Trump saying we'll be closing the Southern border also, so enjoy the Mexican health system bro....remember: wash your hands, social distancing, sneeze or cough into the sleeve of your poncho.

fine with me....the US is infected bad right now and will get waaay worse in the next two weeks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'm still waiting for his top 20 knowledgeable posters list in the footy thread tbh. 

So is everyone else's city/town going ****ing mental lmao? Hull is even more chaotic than usual at the moment, something I genuinely didn't think was possible.

I broke up a fight between two blokes in their mid 50's last night over the last industrial sized bag of pasta? this chit really does bring out the worst in people.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like US is still very much on the exponential part of the curve, along with France, Spain, UK and Germany.  Italy is arguably past the worst of it so far although they've been annihilated compared to everywhere else.

USA will be top 5 total cases by the end of the week, but is still barely top 50 for cases per head of population.

My dark horse for a top 10 entry is Portugal though.  RIP in pieces @MauroPedrosa

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Looks like US is still very much on the exponential part of the curve, along with France, Spain, UK and Germany.  Italy is arguably past the worst of it so far although they've been annihilated compared to everywhere else. 

USA will be top 5 total cases by the end of the week, but is still barely top 50 for cases per head of population.

My dark horse for a top 10 entry is Portugal though.  RIP in pieces @MauroPedrosa

see y'all on the other side

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

fine with me....the US is infected bad right now and will get waaay worse in the next two weeks...

Waaay worse in the next month, the beast is growing and without fast testing it's unleashed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hamaliafreud said:

Worst is yet to come. Any increase in gun sales ?

Gun sales are way up, running out of ammo availability(which is why I hand load my own for all calibers).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finland shut down schools etc. for a month. No gatherings of 10 or more if not necessary. Doing work from home if they allow me to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DoomPatrol said:

That's 8,3%, much more than previously reported anywhere (?)!

The two main theories are that they've been really lax at diagnosing cases (so it's actually 3000 dead out of >> 35,000) or that it's because they have an aged population who are way less isolated than most old people (Italy look after their mamas and papas).  Probably a combination of both tbh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just left the local lumber yard, place was empty...win/win. Watched them stop a guy at the door for wearing a mask, said he was disguising his identity and couldn't come in...like he's going to rob them of 27 spruce 2x4's and a gallon of paint ????

My wife is a Senior Administrator at Childrens Hospital, they're going to allow her to work from home for 3 weeks or so,,,really great news, especially since Hallmark Christmas movie marathon is fuggin over.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The two main theories are that they've been really lax at diagnosing cases (so it's actually 3000 dead out of >> 35,000) or that it's because they have an aged population who are way less isolated than most old people (Italy look after their mamas and papas).  Probably a combination of both tbh.

maybe but I think it really has more to do with their very poor hygene.......example...they drink water out of communial drinking fountains.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

maybe but I think it really has more to do with their very poor hygene.......example...they drink water out of communial drinking fountains.....

 

bro over in mexico and the usa you guys lick each others butt holes.    and it takes a bubonic plague just to get you to wash your hands

yet you refuse to eat with a fork that dropped on the ground

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

bro over in mexico and the usa you guys lick each others butt holes.    and it takes a bubonic plague just to get you to wash your hands

yet you refuse to eat with a fork that dropped on the ground

aren't you the one that is always fantasizing about tongue punching shemales their fartbox? ?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

aren't you the one that is always fantasizing about tongue punching shemales their fartbox? ?

yeah but now i lube their butts with hand sanitizer and then stick a roll or two of charmin all up in there before i go tongue deep

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

Cringe. Dude should suck on an exhaust pipe. 

Lol no ....hes 100% right

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

???

 

He's right ??????????? lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a lot of people, both right wingers and left wingers trying to explain to people what's going on when they barely made it past high school Bio and then pointing fingers at people when none were pointed at Obama in 2009 after 4000 people died. 

 

Everyone needs to just shut the **** up about how to treat it, how to diagnosis yourself, how to utilize precautions. 

 

Let the big boy chit upto the healthcare and science peeps and go crawl in your houses and jerk off ten times an hour. 

 

?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once we get over this the first thing we need to do is get our infrastructure back & make everything made in the USA again starting with medicine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I see a lot of people, both right wingers and left wingers trying to explain to people what's going on when they barely made it past high school Bio and then pointing fingers at people when none were pointed at Obama in 2009 after 4000 people died. 

 

Everyone needs to just shut the **** up about how to treat it, how to diagnosis yourself, how to utilize precautions. 

 

Let the big boy chit upto the healthcare and science peeps and go crawl in your houses and jerk off ten times an hour. 

 

?

Wrong. And I'm not even talking about all the Trumpers who are trying to blame him retroactively now. Obama got s**t on 25/8 m8. The difference is, the Swine Flu literally came out of nowhere 3 months after Obama's inauguration and there were a few differences in response.

Obama didn't cut some program the previous president had put in place to help mitigate pandemics. Then blame the previous President. Then deny it. Then get caught the next day with video evidence contradicting exactly what he just said he didn't do. 

Then call it a hoax and Democrat propaganda and then later on say he knew it was a pandemic before anybody else. 

Then lie constantly about the numbers and situation, and tell people he has a hunch it'll go away in a week with some "miracle" and they can go to work with it right before it fecking blew up. 

Then piss off the whole country of Germany again by trying to secretly buy a German company who is making gains on a vaccine and try to deal it exclusively in the US.

Then slow down bills because you won't deal with Pelosi cause you're mad at her.

Then blame Americans for not getting tested when tests don't fecking exist because the US is a month behind where they should be because Trump and Pence were in denial about it and asked us to pray it away. 

Drumpf deserves every roasting he's getting. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Wrong. And I'm not even talking about all the Trumpers who are trying to blame him retroactively now. Obama got s**t on 25/8 m8. The difference is, the Swine Flu literally came out of nowhere 3 months after Obama's inauguration and there were a few differences in response.

Obama didn't cut some program the previous president had put in place to help mitigate pandemics. Then blame the previous President. Then deny it. Then get caught the next day with video evidence contradicting exactly what he just said he didn't do. 

Then call it a hoax and Democrat propaganda and then later on say he knew it was a pandemic before anybody else. 

Then lie constantly about the numbers and situation, and tell people he has a hunch it'll go away in a week with some "miracle" and they can go to work with it right before it fecking blew up. 

Then piss off the whole country of Germany again by trying to secretly buy a German company who is making gains on a vaccine and try to deal it exclusively in the US.

Then slow down bills because you won't deal with Pelosi cause you're mad at her.

Then blame Americans for not getting tested when tests don't fecking exist because the US is a month behind where they should be because Trump and Pence were in denial about it and asked us to pray it away. 

Drumpf deserves every roasting he's getting. 

he_s_right.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Let the big boy chit upto the healthcare and science peeps and go crawl in your houses and jerk off ten times an hour. 

 

?

Best advice in the thread. ****Hub for the win. 

 1583328573915-coronavirusporn.jpeg?crop=

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...