VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

31 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol California gunship owner rips these newbie first time Liberal limp wristed foglets a new fart box for idyb to tongue punch

Yep, the same lefty cry babies that would have freaked when Bernie took their SUV's off of them and gave them an electric golf cart to take 6 kids to soccer practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

My Corona Project...hoping lockdown is over by the time this is done.

IMG_20200321_170900_03.jpg

You're building a gallows ?...holy chiit

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

My Corona Project...hoping lockdown is over by the time this is done.

IMG_20200321_170900_03.jpg

IMG_20200321_170900_02.jpg

Nice! that is really cool.

• Like 1

some people want to sit on their throne inside of their charmin castle as they ride this pandemic out.  some want to go around and get everyone else sick.  some like to buy 80 thousand bottles of hand sanitizer to sell on ebay, some like to chill on facebook and post cat videos or get everybody else scared, others want to stockpile enough guns and ammunition to supply a small army and pop off on the military and looters. some people like to spend time with their families.  some people are worried about their jobs and money. but all idyb wants to just chill in the crib and get fuct up

i got a bit over 9 ounces left of some bud and a few grams of live resint, 9 hits of acid, 5 and a half grams of hash i pressed out of my keif collection the other day which i spent many months collecting,  around 120 ounces of liquor, and a carton of smokes just for good measure. 

gotta get some beer tomorrow but other than that im probably not going to need to restock my party favours for a little bit unless i can come across some exotic types of drugs on my ventures. but im about ready to hunker down and have a party for 1, and kill off whatevers left of my lungs and liver before the corona even has a chance to get to them. 

W0rAhMl.jpg

stay safe everyone. and dont buy too much toilet paper. you cant drink it. theres no shortage of zigzags and it doesnt get you high if you smoke it. it wont suffice as a bulletproof vest, and you probably shouldnt try to eat it either.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

some people want to sit on their throne inside of their charmin castle as they ride this pandemic out.  some want to go around and get everyone else sick.  some like to buy 80 thousand bottles of hand sanitizer to sell on ebay, some like to chill on facebook and post cat videos or get everybody else scared, others want to stockpile enough guns and ammunition to supply a small army and pop off on the military and looters. some people like to spend time with their families.  some people are worried about their jobs and money. but all idyb wants to just chill in the crib and get fuct up

i got a bit over 9 ounces left of some bud and a few grams of live resint, 9 hits of acid, 5 and a half grams of hash i pressed out of my keif collection the other day which i spent many months collecting,  around 120 ounces of liquor, and a carton of smokes just for good measure. 

gotta get some beer tomorrow but other than that im probably not going to need to restock my party favours for a little bit unless i can come across some exotic types of drugs on my ventures. but im about ready to hunker down and have a party for 1, and kill off whatevers left of my lungs and liver before the corona even has a chance to get to them. 

W0rAhMl.jpg

stay safe everyone. and dont buy too much toilet paper. you cant drink it. theres no shortage of zigzags and it doesnt get you high if you smoke it. it wont suffice as a bulletproof vest, and you probably shouldnt try to eat it either.

If I lived in Canada, I could add substantially to that pile of medicinal warfare....a week in we could re-film "Dude where's my car", then go kill some wild game for snacks.

• Like 3

im kinda loaded up on munchies too lol  ive probably got enough crap to guarantee me a few trips to the dentist.   and if the liquor and smokes dont get to me before the corona, then diabetes probably will.     once the stores start closing or running out of food, im trying out the dorito diet.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

but we dont need to worry about finding the wild game.  we got city deer that just roam around everywhere.  wouldnt have to go more then a block from here to find a herd just walking around eating chit out of everyones yards.  theyre friendly and fear no people either. so you wouldnt even have to put a cap in them, you could just walk up to them and slice their throats.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

but we dont need to worry about finding the wild game.  we got city deer that just roam around everywhere.  wouldnt have to go more then a block from here to find a herd just walking around eating chit out of everyones yards.  theyre friendly and fear no people either. so you wouldnt even have to put a cap in them, you could just walk up to them and slice their throats.

Hell we may as well put a leash and collar on them, then walk em home...saves the dragging part lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Hell we may as well put a leash and collar on them, then walk em home...saves the dragging part lol

you probably wont even need the leash and collar. here in canada you can just politely ask the deer to come with you to your slaughterhouse and they will walk right in.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, gadgets19 said:

@-idyb- at least drink a better brand of vodka.  No wonder you feel like ? and can't remember anything  the next morning.

im not much on having liquor standards. it was cheap and it does the job. thats pretty much all i care about. but i havent drank the smirnoff in years. never cared much for it after my teenage years either.  the other 60 ouncers of vodka they had left on shelves at this small store arent much better anyways.

now that i got a bit of a mini bar started im thinking maybe i should get some cuervo and captain morgan on my next venture just to add to my variety.

but it doesnt matter what brand i drink, when i drink to get drunk im probably gonna black out and then be hungover reguardless.    but after im done plowing through this, by the time i wake up, i'll either be in chilling out in hell, or the pandemic will have passed. thats kind of what im aiming for

i'm just waiting for a full lockdown and the chit to really hit the fan so i can get started on my one man party. until then im probably just gonna drink beers and ive got like 20 or so grams left of bud ive already busted up that ive been working on lately and ive kinda built up a rather ridiculous stash of roaches.  everything else is just my reserves for when things really get serious. and if i cant have a trip out of my house, then im just gonna drop some acid and trip my balls off at home.   i'm pretty much prepared for the worst of this.  i just dont know if my lungs and liver is going to be up to the task, but im gonna give it the old college try

tbh honest i know im probably gonna need more booze if im really gonna hunker down for the long haul. but i dont see the liquor stores closing any time soon the way this town likes to drink.  but if the situation changes and the liquor stores are about to shut down and i wont be able to get any more booze, then life just isnt going to be worth living any more and ill be getting a texas mickey for my one last hurrah

Edited by -idyb-

32 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_701fcccc-6b7f-11ea-a78e-4b0eb098d207.html

Jeeze. I really hope no one here gets this $hit. Sounds awful. 

It's made me take it more seriously. 

Initially I thought that people with preexisting conditions with lungs or autoimmune diseases or the elderly would be the ones to worry.

But I keep reading about how many people in the 30s to 50s are being out on ventilation.

I'm starting monday to bring my office work home and only be on site for bare minimum until they finally close construction projects down.

I'm vigilant,  but one close encounter can really **** someone up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Initially I thought that people with preexisting conditions with lungs or autoimmune diseases or the elderly would be the ones to worry.

But I keep reading about how many people in the 30s to 50s are being out on ventilation.

I'm starting monday to bring my office work home and only be on site for bare minimum until they finally close construction projects down.

The numbers are still heavily in your favour though. That account is pretty shocking, but statistically it's extremely unlikely to hit someone healthy that badly. 

Meanwhile... Sweden still haven't even closed their schools or gyms. It's puzzling!

• Like 1

They just closed our state borders and all licences venues.  

Oz finna fooking riot.  Where the **** is @VertFTW!? 

unnamed (5).gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MoZZez said:

@VertFTW your third world countrymen need to be taught social distancing and how to force the ignorant visiters to follow.

Mexico.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

My friend was rushed to the hospital on Friday via ambulance, suspected COVID case, test results expected in 4-5 days.

What a total fugg job system of incompetence and preparedness....all while some of our health workers don't even have protection gear to care for patients.

Great fuggin job, just great.

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The numbers are still heavily in your favour though. That account is pretty shocking, but statistically it's extremely unlikely to hit someone healthy that badly. 

Meanwhile... Sweden still haven't even closed their schools or gyms. It's puzzling!

I know numbers wise they are on my side,  and I'm healthy enough that I doubt I would die.

But even now, there is a risk and I stop by our sites every morning,  which are very high risk. Why chance being caught up in it.

I wouldnt want to be in an ICU on a ventilator,  I would hate for my kids to see me like that, especially after their mom dying so quickly five years ago.

More restrictions, even more washing my hands and touching less. Take my office home. None of it can hurt in the end. Still may get it, probably will just be a miserable prick with the flu.

Weird world we live in.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MoZZez said:

I was assuming the brutality of it here in Louisiana was likely due to poor health but after reading that maybe not. Maybe we got the super strain over here. Plus people are oblivious idiots over here so it's spreading like wild fire. 

I'd heard about some 30-40's having severe reactions. As Bubba said that's not the norm but it does happen. 

Could be three things ( or more ) from what i read but i know of three. 

1. Blood types. A-types seem more susceptible to severity according to some reports. O types seems more protected. 

2. Some reports of people with robust immune systems can have an over reaction and develop ARDS fairly quickly. 

3. Healthcare is really starting to get overwhelmed where they're really having to ration & prioritize care. 

If everyone that can practice 6 feet away social distancing, proper hygiene/disinfectant routine, mask & gloves if you can your risk of exposure goes WAY down. 

https://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/medical-robots/autonomous-robots-are-helping-kill-coronavirus-in-hospitals

We need some companies to gear up on building these as well or we gonna need A LOT more PPE & ventillators

• Like 1

Rand Paul tests positive.

Couple people in Penses office, 

Couple congressmen on both sides of the fence.

Things are looking up!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Rand Paul tests positive.

Couple people in Penses office, 

Couple congressmen on both sides of the fence.

Things are looking up!

K131m02g.jpg

matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_

Not sure if mocking or ahead of the curve lol

Edited by StompGrind

30 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

K131m02g.jpg

matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_

Not sure if mocking or ahead of the curve lol

He was mocking it when he did it. If this is the same guy from over a week ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozpride said:

They just closed our state borders and all licences venues.  

he's probably laying on his bed shaking and convulsing worse than Shoot Me Up Elmo after you shoot elmo up with heroin

17 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

The mortality rate of confirmed cases has dropped from 1.4% to 1% in the last week. I believe they are also going to be adding the confirmed cases from hospitals' independent testing so that number should drop even more.

We will be fine. 

25 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

He was mocking it when he did it. If this is the same guy from over a week ago.

Yeah it's him and he was definitely mocking. 

20 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

We finna overtake Italy for 2nd place soon(ish)

We were really unprepared for this with supplies especially medically. Travel bans helped some but the response & attitude from just about everyone to how srs was too slow so we're now racing against the clock.

One of the biggest problems here is we have a lot of people that are complacent quick to downplay, rely on rumours/dis-info, & most of the populace are numerically challenged so you've got this polarized political atmosphere where rational reasonable critical thinking is ignored or isn't the loudest voice. The dumb dumbs on either side is the squeaky wheel getting the grease so to speak. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The mortality rate of confirmed cases has dropped from 1.4% to 1% in the last week. I believe they are also going to be adding the confirmed cases from hospitals' independent testing so that number should drop even more.

We will be fine. 

Louisiana cases/deaths

3/22: 763/20

It's 2.6 over here & probably will get up to 3%. Depends on where you're at how many cases and how overwhelmed hospitals are. 

May have changed since then but this was numbers last night. 

Edited by StompGrind

13 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Yeah it's him and he was definitely mocking. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

We finna overtake Italy for 2nd place soon(ish)

We were really unprepared for this with supplies especially medically. Travel bans helped some but the response & attitude from just about everyone to how srs was too slow so we're now racing against the clock.

One of the biggest problems here is we have a lot of people that are complacent quick to downplay, rely on rumours/dis-info, & most of the populace are numerically challenged so you've got this polarized political atmosphere where rational reasonable critical thinking is ignored or isn't the loudest voice. The dumb dumbs on either side is the squeaky wheel getting the grease so to speak. 

1000's & 1000's in Florida partying like 1999, Spring break at it's finest.

• Haha 1

We're already @ 31,000 +

NYC, Los Angeles & Seattle finna be Hubei in a month or so if they don't quarantine soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

We're already @ 31,000 +

NYC, Los Angeles & Seattle finna be Hubei in a month or so if they don't quarantine soon. 

How warm is it at your place ?

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

How warm is it at your place ?

In my house or in general? 

High 70's for outside. 

My thermostat is set to 75. 

We don't really know yet with any certainty if temps will or won't blunt this. Not that i'm aware of at least. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

In my house or in general? 

High 70's for outside. 

My thermostat is set to 75. 

We don't really know yet with any certainty if temps will or won't blunt this. Not that i'm aware of at least. 

Impossible; word from the White House is this chiit dies in warm weather, come on global warming !!   lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Bwana said:

Impossible; word from the White House is this chiit dies in warm weather, come on global warming !!   lol

if this was the case, how is is spreading in australia? its hotter than the sun over there

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It's conjecture. We don't really know at this point from what i can gather. 

Same with this supposed miracle c_0_ck tail treatment Trump is hopeful about. There are risk involved for heart attacks in some people & we don't know how it will do with Corona + other ailments & medications. Only a doctor should be prescribing those two drugs together on a case by case & with their consent. 

He's right we should try it but only under a doctor's supervision. 

Edited by StompGrind

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

It's conjecture. We don't really know at this point from what i can gather. 

Same with this supposed miracle ****tail treatment Trump is hopeful about. There are risk involved for heart attacks in some people & we don't know how it will do with Corona + other ailments & medications. Only a doctor should be prescribing those two drugs together on a case by case. 

He's right we should try it but only under a doctor's supervision. 

Called: Pulling **** from your azz, the most prestigious scientist in the world are working on a cure & vaccine....nada

7 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Called: Pulling **** from your azz, the most prestigious scientist in the world are working on a cure & vaccine....nada

He's a smart guy. He's been right a lot!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah OK, a born genius....I've been following him for 25 years.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He's definitely not an analytical facts based guy but surprisingly his instincts are oddly fairly good by sheer luck lol. 

I hope it does turn out to be a decent treatment that is safe(ish) for masses. 

This meme is perfect for how my thoughts on all this have evolved over time.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This will get MUCH worse, before it gets better...anyone that thinks differently is stoned. The models from other countries show us the pattern, and they took far harsher steps to combat social interaction than the US has even begun to initiate.

Once our unprotected health personnel start going down, the beast will be unleashed....wake up America

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

6 people in my county tested positive today and one includes a doc at my hospital. 

RIP 

I glad the wind blows from the West, best wishes to all.

Were going into lockdown in Sydney, things are changing by the hour, dont know if my business will close, just going to have to ride this out and hope for the best. Judging by the response here in comparison to other countries we could be too late to stop the spread from escalating quickly. Our healthcare system is strong and our population low but we could be overwhelmed in a month or two. The supply shortages should ease in a couple of weeks thankfully.

2 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Were going into lockdown in Sydney, things are changing by the hour, dont know if my business will close, just going to have to ride this out and hope for the best. Judging by the response here in comparison to other countries we could be too late to stop the spread from escalating quickly. Our healthcare system is strong and our population low but we could be overwhelmed in a month or two. The supply shortages should ease in a couple of weeks thankfully.

Well I'm part of the supply chain and we're in trouble. Lol. Not in full lock down really,  but I've gone from 5 clients that bring in over 10k a month with four drivers 6 days a week to two of them on 2 and 3 day fortnights with two drivers out.  Fml

3 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Well I'm part of the supply chain and we're in trouble. Lol. Not in full lock down really,  but I've gone from 5 clients that bring in over 10k a month with four drivers 6 days a week to two of them on 2 and 3 day fortnights with two drivers out.  Fml

Sorry to hear that mate, and i was a bit general there, meant basics such as tp etc. Sure there will still be shortages of specific  goods. Good luck