VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

8 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

Sorry to hear that mate, and i was a bit general there, meant basics such as tp etc. Sure there will still be shortages of specific  goods. Good luck

Oh yeah that's just the supermarkets being kunts. There's a massive issue with greedy corps woollies and Coles and down here we have a 3rd big one called foodland who are just not filling shelves.  I go to 100+ back docks a week and they all have plenty.  Just keeping the masses stressed to consume.  ****s

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Impossible; word from the White House is this chiit dies in warm weather, come on global warming !!   lol

Hello from warm weather. This chit is alive here tew

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

His sentence got upgraded to the death penalty.

His age, in prison, poor health ad overweight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, Bwana said:

When chiit starts getting bad, violence and crime is going way up...the police don't even want to arrest people, the court system here is on a temporary shut down/leave.

On a brighter note: Rikers Island prison just found it's first confirmed case....best wishes Harvey Weinstein ya piece of chiit.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

Yep, I put the curse on that mthrfkr.....die slow Harvey, real slow :)

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, hamaliafreud said:

It’s called triage, dude.

If you can’t help everyone, you don’t waste time on the people who are most likely to die anyway. 

This is why people needed to take this **** seriously from the start. People are idiots thinking that because they have a low chance of death from this thing that they should throw caution to the wind.

What do they think is going to happen if they get in a car wreck next month but the hospitals are overrun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had to sell my .45 years ago when we went overseas and I haven’t felt the need to buy another one since, but now might be the time to gun up again.

Coming together nicely! Planning on sealing it this week then installing the slide and moving on to the smaller playhouse this weekendIMG_20200322_173649_02.thumb.jpg.1d98e6faaeacc68e2b5c1d3228a4b2ce.jpg

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 6

canada just decided to pull out of the olympics unless it gets postponed by a year. now the dominos will fall.

and good on them.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

canada just decided to pull out of the olympics unless it gets postponed by a year. now the dominos will fall.

and good on them.

3 ish months and they think they will still run it is the giant joke.

I get Japan has invested billions, but people will not be coming in the numbers they need to recoup the costs.

At this point they should just push it a year so they can attempt to run it properly and get a proper ROI

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

3 ish months and they think they will still run it is the giant joke.

I get Japan has invested billions, but people will not be coming in the numbers they need to recoup the costs.

At this point they should just push it a year so they can attempt to run it properly and get a proper ROI

The IOC is the only group more in denial about coronavirus than Republicans

Vert might be the only one here that actually understood from jump. Top 20 university taught you well. 

Rate of infection sick to non sick. ( Ro = 2.25 - 3.35 )

Doubling every 3-4 days world wide. That's the magnitude. 

as of     cases    deaths

3/16   179,000   7079

3/20   358,200   14,158

3/24  766,400    28,516

3/28 1,432,800  56,632

and so on.....Notice the pattern. Are you paying attention? See the doubling effect?

This $hit is gonna get Hubei lvl bad really soon for major cities if they don't quarantine NOW & we know China & others are lying about their numbers and many more are sick & don't know it yet because we can't test everyone at once and you can go like 5-7 days or so without any symptoms. 

Check back on 3/24 & 3/28 to see if the numbers are in that ball park & do keep in mind many are lying *cough* China, not testing/reporting enough etc. You really think India with a billion people only has 400 cases? Yeah right. 

Hint that calculation was done on 3/16 the rest were predicted but the trajectory is there and it's not that far off. 

I'm hoping recovered immunity, treatments, gov & people all catch up & it slows but it's kinda not looking that way. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

and good on them.

Good for them.  Let someone else win those 17 silver and bronze medals for a change

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Good for them.  Let someone else win those 17 silver and bronze medals for a change

with canada out, australia might even have a chance to see what the podium looks like

u better pray we bow out of the 2022 wiinter olympics too!

• Thanks 1

Got a bunch of Verts on my house installing a new roof...Louisiana on full lockdown today at 5pm...hope Vert finishes the install in time

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Hello from warm weather. This chit is alive here tew

Ira very warm in México 29-32 Celsius dry heat and seems like community spread is imminent or likely happening.

11 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

Politicians: We must all quarantine.

Also Politicians: Lets' release people from quarantine

I wonder how many inmates had travelled abroad for them to be so worried about them spreading it?... 

• Like 1

IOC’s **** Pound confirms plans to delay Tokyo Olympics

the domino's didnt even have to fall.  after canada threatened to bow out of the olympics if they didnt postpone it, the IOC just postponed the olympics. chalk that up as a win for the moose-humping syrup suckers from up north.

Speaking to USA Today, IOC member Dick Pound said, "On the basis of the information the IOC has, postponement has been decided. The parameters going forward have not been determined, but the Games are not going to start on July 24, that much I know."

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Ira very warm in México 29-32 Celsius dry heat and seems like community spread is imminent or likely happening.

It's been between 25-35 here since jan and only now just dropped under.  Zero humidity in Sth Oz and it's primarily community spread. But we're not exactly cool with groups of pigs enforcing self isolation so there's that 

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

RIP bro, head to the closest bath house for protection.

• Haha 1

UK has gone as near a you can go into lock down, without calling it lock down.  Basically you can only leave your house to buy food, or to exercise once per day on your own.

Not surprising; apparently after they announced restrictions on Friday night, everyone went to the beach on the weekend because it was quite warm.

That's maybe one other thing Sweden has going for it; the weather is still utter garbage so people aren't going out much anyway.

Have they got full lock down over there yet? Your numbers are going crazy; expect you'll be number 2 within a couple of days and number 1 by the weekend in terms of number of cases.