VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

is there anywhere in australia that doesnt have hot weather?

thats basically how its going down here.    if ur morbidly ill ur supposed to call 811 and stay on the phone for 8 hours waiting just to talk to someone.  

Not in summer.  Is there anywhere in Canada that doesn't have cold weather? 

33 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

New Zealand's education system. 

Lesson 1. Move Somewhere else.  

Congratulations you graduated bro!

@crangs close 

I've been watching your PM give news conferences.  Everyone arrives in your country a scholar.  Even soup if he ever  got a passport from his dad

5 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Not in summer.  Is there anywhere in Canada that doesn't have cold weather? 

no

thats why we live in igloos

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, crangs said:

I've been watching your PM give news conferences.  Everyone arrives in your country a scholar.  Even soup if he ever  got a passport from his dad

That piece Of chit is never getting in my great country I dont care which kiwi his dad is. Your PM is a good bloke too m8

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no

thats why we live in igloos

Do you have jigloos for black folk?  

• Haha 1

Just now, Ozpride said:

Do you have jigloos for black folk?  

u mean like a nigloo?

the cold dont discriminate.  it freezes everybody here equally

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol conor is sending a million dollars worth of headgear, mma gloves, and jockstraps to the hospitals in Leinster.    pretty soon ireland is gonna win all the ufc belts

Conor McGregor Donates More Than $1 Million Worth of Protective Gear to Ireland Hospitals

Edited by -idyb-

7 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

That piece Of chit is never getting in my great country I dont care which kiwi his dad is. Your PM is a good bloke too m8

Guaranteed his dad is from South Australia.  Probably wore RM William's boots, Jean's and a shirt.  

Just now, crangs said:

Guaranteed his dad is from South Australia.  Probably wore RM William's boots, Jean's and a shirt.  

i bet he drinks Fosters too

4 minutes ago, crangs said:

If you had said flanny that comment souls have been perfect. 

3 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

If you had said flanny that comment souls have been perfect. 

tbh, his dad was probably a low rent stubbies and bonds singlet wearer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As official fora historian, I'm ashamed to admit that i forget where the Stanley/OzPride beef originated. Can anyone fill in the blanks?

@stehilton94, did you get your results back?

Ireland ran out of tests or some ****, the WHO changed the criteria for getting tested, I meet all the criteria but because I ain't basically dead or work in the HSE (Our national health service) I was just told to self isolate for 2 weeks and if it gets to the point where I cannot breath, to ring an ambulance, same for the missus.

I would be surprised if I didn't have it, I currently have the worse flu I have ever had, and was absolutely fine on Monday. The missus has had it since Friday

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Our hospitals developed their own tests and process them in their own lab so its getting easier where I live. We have zero deaths and only like 36 confirmed cases but they've done a couple of thousand tests in the last two weeks and are waiting on the results for hundreds more. Turnaround is 24-48 hours so it's faster than CDC too. 

The proactive states have taken the lead in developing testing, and the most distinguished and brightest scientists work in the private sector. Due to the slow response from the Feds and massive lack of available test kits, local government and health systems have taken the lead in the fight.

I saw a special last night on a "new" blood test available, that check for natural antibodies.....and will net test results in hours instead of days, or no test at all because of supply. The diligence of States due to the lack of a prepared administration and health system, will save many lives.

The heroes work at the hospitals and first responder locations everyday, I hope our country remembers that when this is over....they deserve twice the salary they make on a yearly basis.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

The proactive states have taken the lead in developing testing, and the most distinguished and brightest scientists work in the private sector. Due to the slow response from the Feds and massive lack of available test kits, local government and health systems have taken the lead in the fight.

I saw a special last night on a "new" blood test available, that check for natural antibodies.....and will net test results in hours instead of days, or no test at all because of supply. The diligence of States due to the lack of a prepared administration and health system, will save many lives.

The heroes work at the hospitals and first responder locations everyday, I hope our country remembers that when this is over....they deserve twice the salary they make on a yearly basis.

not all heroes wear capes.   but the clerks working on the front lines at the local liquor stores probably should.

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Ireland ran out of tests or some ****, the WHO changed the criteria for getting tested, I meet all the criteria but because I ain't basically dead or work in the HSE (Our national health service) I was just told to self isolate for 2 weeks and if it gets to the point where I cannot breath, to ring an ambulance, same for the missus.

I would be surprised if I didn't have it, I currently have the worse flu I have ever had, and was absolutely fine on Monday. The missus has had it since Friday

i pray to god you dont have it.  you posted something in one of my GSP threads the other day and im worried that i might have caught the corona from you after i read it.   at this point im about ready to get put on a venticulator with the bong attachment on the breathing apparatus

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, crangs said:

Ah yes, Michael Rappaport. Maybe the only thing that has aged worse than the "wet market" 

Image result for michael rapaport metro

• Haha 1

Time to take the Indian approach on these undesirables 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TUF said:

Time to take the Indian approach on these undesirables 

in pakistan they should be using cricket bats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I'm afraid all that will be forgotten as soon as this thing is over...

i'm thinking about competing in social distancing and the 30 day quarantine in the next olympics

i expect a podium finish. all the people who are afraid to leave the house just because of the virus aint got chit on a guy who never wants to leave the house for anything.

Edited by -idyb-

29 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol starting to think this was the hail Mary pass the Dems needed to beat Trump...

Trumps got plenty of vocal support from top dem governors like Newsom and Cuomo, even Ilhan Omar ffs, lol. 

He'll string together a few clips from them along with a top ten of Bidens gaffes and all will be forgiven. 

lol here in BC, liquor and cannabis stores have been deemed an essential service.

Edited by -idyb-

Really bored sitting at home. Thank jeebus that I can count on Jon Jones to entertain me in my time of need. What a complete **** up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Really bored sitting at home. Thank jeebus that I can count on Jon Jones to entertain me in my time of need. What a complete **** up. 

what did he drive his car into this time?

this is how people are self-quaranting in my region

21061262_web1_200325-VMS-lumby-self-quar

she's basically hauling a case of hand sanitizer.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this is how people are self-quaranting in my region

21061262_web1_200325-VMS-lumby-self-quar

• Like 3

lmfao i just seen that. and was gonna put it in the jon jones done stuff thread but it appears as if someones already beat me to the punch

so much for him being a changed man. that was all just a publicity stunt.  kind of like when he went to rehab for a day. or how he pretends to be a christian.

Edited by -idyb-

They cancelled my lake cabin rental for late June. Sitting in a boat and at a secluded cabin for a week seemed like a perfect way of social distancing. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

FB_IMG_1585222949299.jpg

In my part of the country with the Catholics...

Ah ah ah ah

dress like wiz-ard

Ah ah ah ah

Cup on tab-le 

Ah ah ah ah

Eat this waf-er

Ah ah ah ah

Count this ros-ary

Ah ah ah ah

Say this pray-er

Ah ah ah ah

Touch altar boy

Ah ah ah ah

collect the mon-ey

Ah ah ah ah

$hit ain't work-ing

Edited by StompGrind

I hear the coronavirus has actually lowered the death rate in Chicago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

tomorrow Murica will finna defeat China

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

More like become China. 

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/southern-california-police-use-drones-amid-coronavirus-lockdown

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-facebook-could-help-us-track-spread-of-coronavirus-with-phone-location-data/

Big data i.e. Facebook, Google, Amazon, Palantir etc.

AI + Analytics + the great Drone war has begun. 

-999x-999.gif

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

lol... that went quick 

congrats Murica ,you're on top of the list

Sweden's in danger of slipping out of the top 20. We were briefly top 10 a few weeks ago. 

Not that they're actually testing anyone unless they are hospitalised. Very fake numbers. 

59 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the-usa-number-1.jpg

First glaring result of these statistics: Canadian's take their dates to McDonalds, then rapes them...that's a cheap date.

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

First glaring result of these statistics: Canadian's take their dates to McDonalds, then rapes them...that's a cheap date.

we learn from the best

but i guess that kind of chit must be legal here, or nobody gets put in prison for it.

it also indicates that we can take our wimmen to mcdonalds and load up on big macs, then chase after her and rape her and still not suffer a heart attack.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1