VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

?????

FB_IMG_1585358836988.jpg

I enjoyed the Italian mayor that told people to "hug a Chinese" and subsequently bodied his entire city. 

It's the president's fault though. lol.. Actually, it's some Dutch national cyclist broad working at a biolab in Maryland and just so happened to be at the military games in Wuhan when this chit supposedly broke out. But that's me using my own ****ing brain.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I enjoyed the mayor that told people to "hug a Chinese" and subsequently bodied his entire city. 

It's the president's fault though. lol

Yeah I mean it's getting to the point of being sickening already all the blaming when the morons on the left were out here saying not to stop living your life. 

Then I heard a good one today, some idiot at work said that New York retard Cuomo should run for president while sending his diseased up prisoners to PA. 

The Left needs to go lick a Wal-Mart greeter and die in a hole somewhere with this "holier than thou" chit. I work with some ****ing doozer of a left wingers in the hospital and they're some of the most cringe fruitloop on the planet during this "National emergency". Literally stealing supplies from the hospital for personal use and three were fired and two are confirmed Trump haters lol. Kind of ironic. 

The Left is the meme. 

• Like 1

Oh look, guess someone grew some balls and is actually using the act he enacted instead if sitting in it.

"Earlier Friday, Trump said he had directed Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to require General Motors to begin making ventilators under the Defense Production Act to combat the coronavirus pandemic after negotiations with the automaker stalled"

guess the cringe from the toilet lickers was a bit short sighted ?

14 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yeah I mean it's getting to the point of being sickening already all the blaming when the morons on the left were out here saying not to stop living your life. 

Then I heard a good one today, some idiot at work said that New York retard Cuomo should run for president while sending his diseased up prisoners to PA. 

The Left needs to go lick a Wal-Mart greeter and die in a hole somewhere with this "holier than thou" chit. I work with some ****ing doozer of a left wingers in the hospital and they're some of the most cringe fruitloop on the planet during this "National emergency". Literally stealing supplies from the hospital for personal use and three were fired and two are confirmed Trump haters lol. Kind of ironic. 

The Left is the meme. 

De Blasio or whatever the clowns name is was saying the same ****. Go out, have a life, see a show etc etc.

Morons.

Those cities who didnt take it seriously  will get hit hard because of their stupidity, your country will take a **** kicking because of others. Left And right, they all dropped the ball.

I'm still likening the PRO life ****er in Texas who is willing to sacrifice the senior population so his grandkids have a better economy ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TUF said:

I'm taking myself in the Corona Pool. My wife's best friend just tested positive and she was at her house over the weekend. 

you didnt tongue punch her fart box did you?

On 3/26/2020 at 10:02 PM, MauroPedrosa said:

wyd?

Not too much. Staying housebound like most. How things on your end?

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

more like "flattening the curve" 

still our government are bunch of idiot far eastern groupies 

Well that’s significantly better than being a bunch of idiot middle eastern groupies, so I’d concur that the Dutch nationals are in fairly good hands then? It’s interesting the varying approaches the different countries are taking. The two poles from Singapore to Denmark. It’s a gamble for certain with outcomes to be determined. Scary chit. 

2 hours ago, *BEG* said:

Not too much. Staying housebound like most. How things on your end?

Everything going great except for my Summer plans in Spain.

I’ve worked as a freelance graphic designer for a long time so staying home is nothing new.

Stay safe!

a few months ago my parents were talking about going to spain for vacation this summer.    but as soon as this chit blows over and airlines go back to normal business, spain is probably the last place they'd consider going to now.

though i dont even know why they were thinking of spain when they only know how to speak english.   it was either spain or england. they wanted to see some castles or some chit. but i'm pretty sure that i could talk them out of england once i tell them that the notorious internet troll Bubba_Sparks originates from that country

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Good news is this black swan that was unleashed we'll get over and have a vaccine within a year probably. Bad news is world war 3 happens about 3-4 yrs after. 

Edited by StompGrind

12 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Good news is this black swan that was unleashed we'll get over and have a vaccine within a year probably. Bad news is world war 3 happens about 3-4 yrs after. 

so which country is germany gonna invade first?    its been a while since germany seen any military action. theyre probably chomping at the bit to start some chit and roll in on some unsuspecting neighbour of theirs

betting pool on how long until france surrenders?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What's Mexico looking like these days @VertFTW? Are yas staying safe down there?

All is calm here...there are about 800 cases. Still under control...its very hot here so I think that's helping a bit plus telling US beaners not to come visit also.

• Like 1

Corona ain't stopping jungle fights....

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What's Mexico looking like these days @VertFTW? Are yas staying safe down there?

Just now, crangs said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

All is calm here...there are about 800 cases. Still under control...its very hot here so I think that's helping a bit plus telling US beaners not to come visit also.

So your saying Mexico may want to contribute to building the wall.

Maybe this was Trumps call all along.

He put China out of business, 

He can call himself a wartime president 

New YORK AND California have taken huge hits

Now mexicans dont want to come over and may want to build that wall to keep Americans out.

Maybe that orange ****er is a genius ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, crangs said:

Kid in Green can be the next Mark Hunt. Take a beating until he can land the big one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@I_Take_Roids_m8

If they still budgeting on supplies i heard a doctor say you could line a mask with a piece from a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner bags. 

Not a bad idea. Better than nothing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

so which country is germany gonna invade first?    its been a while since germany seen any military action. theyre probably chomping at the bit to start some chit and roll in on some unsuspecting neighbour of theirs

betting pool on how long until france surrenders?

Switzerland of course....to seize all that sweet laundered money.

France already surrendered in advance of all future world wars. 

Edited by StompGrind

How are you guys going with your super?  I got tipped to sell all my shares for cash and metals before Christmas and switch all my super across to cash based so I've lost just under 5k from the around 120ish I had there,  some of my mates have lost 40-50k by sticking with shares and moving to cash too late. I've put my own in as well as company contributions so I'm in a better position than other people my age.. The super companies now are trying to stop people switching and creating these completely illegal cooling off periods to stop the bleeding. The economic damage in Oz is going to be far worse than the health risks 

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Switzerland of course....to seize all that sweet laundered money.

France already surrendered in advance of all future world wars. 

Turkey wants to go back to its ottoman roots so bad....maybe they take back Greece. 

16 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

that kind of chit wouldnt happen in canada

this kind of chit is also happening here though. and it makes me wish a quick and painful coronavirus death to all of my neighboors

Vancouver Residents Cheer On Health-Care Workers From Balconies Every Night

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/vancouver-healthcare-workers-coronavirus_ca_5e7a8c24c5b620022ab2ce40

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Oz news gives the W.H.O a kicking.

Found this channel the other day that is dedicated to calling China's BS. Host is nice to look at tew. 

They're infested. We're not even over Covid yet & they already fkn around finna unleash super Hanta. 

Dangerous mofos. Whole world needs to condemn them & support the people that want to overthrow CCP b4 they unleash pandora's box. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Saw them considering that the other day & posted about it being scary. Is that actually the in place policy now? Yikes. 

Emergency or not that shouldn't be up to them. With all due respect to our health care workers if they're so incredibly swamped & the majority of health care workers agreed we unfortunately have to go that route in some places then i guess i'm not totally against it but it still doesn't seem right. 

19 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Found this channel the other day that is dedicated to calling China's BS. Host is nice to look at tew. 

They're infested. We're not even over Covid yet & they already fkn around finna unleash super Hanta. 

Dangerous mofos. Whole world needs to condemn them & support the people that want to overthrow CCP b4 they unleash pandora's box. 

hantavirus? what the fook?   we can hardly even contain the coronavirus and now china starts bodying us with more diseases that the rest of the world has never heard of

alright, no more rats, bats, and cats for those idiots. from now on, all of the chinese should be forced on a vegan diet.

• Haha 1

coronavirus? hantavirus? at this point im afraid to eat rice, or order any new electronics. god only knows what kind of newfangled chinese disease ill pick up.  i dont even want to look at a chinese person right now, so vancouver is off of my travel plans.   

i worry enough about sobercuban making his triumphant return to the forum and giving us all a bad case of dengue fever.  but now we've got all these exotic chinese viruses to pepper our angus for.  this is tew much.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

coronavirus? hantavirus? at this point im afraid to eat rice, or order any new electronics. god only knows what kind of newfangled chinese disease ill pick up.  i dont even want to look at a chinese person right now, so vancouver is off of my travel plans.   

i worry enough about sobercuban making his triumphant return to the forum and giving us all a bad case of dengue fever.  but now we've got all these exotic chinese viruses to pepper our angus for.  this is tew much.

I'm personally making an effort from now on to boycott their products as much as possible. I hope a lot of people wake up and do the same. Fk 'em - Matt Serra. 

• Haha 1

Hanta is spread by rodents. If you don't have rodents, you don't get Hanta. Pretty simple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hanta is spread by rodents. If you don't have rodents, you don't get Hanta. Pretty simple.

Probably won't be long b4 it mutates into super china hanta and goes human to human. ?

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Probably won't be long b4 it mutates into super china hanta and goes human to human. ?

On December 31, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declared that their investigation has not found "any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection."

At the beginning of January, summons issued to Li Wenliang by the Wuhan Public Security Bureau accusing the doctor of "spreading rumours."

On January 3, Dr Li signed a statement at a police station acknowledging his "misdemeanor" and promising not to commit further "unlawful acts." China's National Health Commission ordered institutions not to publish any information related to the unknown disease.

On the same day, the Hubei Provincial Health Commission ordered to stop testing samples from Wuhan related to the new disease and destroyed all existing samples.

The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission released another statement, reiterating that preliminary investigations have shown "no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infections."

On January 8, Chinese medical authorities claim to have identified the virus, reiterating that it still found "no clear evidence of human-to-human transfer".

On January 11, the Wuhan City Health Commission released Q&A sheet emphasizing that most of the unexplained viral pneumonia cases in Wuhan have a history of exposure to the South China seafood market and "no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission has been found."

On January 14, the World Health Organization in its report stated: "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China."

i remember when the coronavirus couldnt spread human to human.   this was taught to me by people working under the chinese government.   very trustworthy people and would never tell a lie or try to cover anything up.    then i remember being told that the virus was just one big democratic hoax and it will disappear if we just pray it away.  this was told to me by a world leader with orange hair who is praised and renowned for his honesty and would never tell a lie to his country or try to cover anything up.    

this chit shouldnt even be a problem. we were only supposed to contract the virus if we eat a bunch of bat's @ssholes.  even the trumpster and some expert on virology, karen on facebook, were saying its just a flu and its not any kind of a threat to be taken seriously.   now we have the the governments of the world shutting their whole countries down all over some cough. paranoid mf'ers. the italian government needs to stop running their country off of the news media, and  turn off the CNN so they can open up their borders so we can find a venue for UFC 249.

its time to unleash the super hanta and take the world by storm. they'd never see it coming. because theyll believe anything that karen on facebook, the chinese government, and an orange haired goof tells them.

Edited by -idyb-

On 3/23/2020 at 6:04 AM, StompGrind said:

Vert might be the only one here that actually understood from jump. Top 20 university taught you well. 

Rate of infection sick to non sick. ( Ro = 2.25 - 3.35 )

Doubling every 3-4 days world wide. That's the magnitude. 

as of     cases    deaths

3/16   179,000   7079

3/20   358,200   14,158

3/24  766,400    28,516

3/28 1,432,800  56,632

Not quoting this to score any points, as the maths was completely valid at the time; I think this shows though that in some countries they have already started to flatten off a little bit.  As of today there are 708,000 cases, and 33,529 deaths.  So that implies the rate has slowed down a bit since this was posted a week ago.

Just looked at a couple of the big hitters - Italy had just under 6k new cases one week ago, and had virtually identical number of cases today.  I make it about 3 weeks since they went into some kind of lockdown, so they might see a decrease in the daily numbers during the next week or so.

Spain also shows some tentative signs of slowing down, although they locked down a week later than Italy.  Germany and France will be hot on their heels i think. UK a further week or two behind.  Looks like you guys are another week or so behind, but in the absence of the same measures I suspect you have further to go before it flattens off.

Stay safe fellas.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Doesnt hanta virus just travel in deer mice only?

@StompGrind, your in New Orleans are you not?

I saw something about your rat population coming out from the alleys because restaurants are closed and not leaving garbage out.

Any truth to that?

• Like 1

since the hanta only gets transmitted through rats, 'All Natty' Paulo Costa is a prime candidate to spread it along. he just snitched on his doctor and now his doctor just got usada'd for two years

i wouldnt want to come into close contact with jon jones either. who knows how many teammates he snitched on just to get that last suspension lifted early.

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

since the hanta only gets transmitted through rats, 'All Natty' Paulo Costa is a prime candidate to spread it along. he just snitched on his doctor and now his doctor just got usada'd for two years

i wouldnt want to come into close contact with jon jones either. who knows how many teammates he snitched on just to get that last suspension lifted early.

You're almost safe here.

You only have to watch out for Soup. Hes the only one who goes running to the mods.

Be aware though, it could happen to you too, McMod is watching...