Jump to content
VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

Recommended Posts

The US' first confirmed cases were reported January 21st I believe. It was likely here way before that. China is definitely lying but we are also likely testing a lot more than they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The US' first confirmed cases were reported January 21st I believe. It was likely here way before that. China is definitely lying but we are also likely testing a lot more than they did. 

Few people I work with swear they had this in December/January in Chicago, I am sure there were cases that weren't diagnosed as this.

I will have to find the tweet, I believe it was a Washington Post/CNN guy, so who knows how truthful he is, but alarming if true. Said Wuhan only reported around 2,500 deaths, but ordered 5,000 urns were delivered to one mortuary over the course of 2 days and Wuhan has 7 total. 

I don't know how many tests China reported but Trump said we're at almost 1mil and Abbott Labs just created a 5min test. So we'll have even more tests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Few people I work with swear they had this in December/January in Chicago, I am sure there were cases that weren't diagnosed as this.

Myself being one of them. It was likely being spread around here for quite a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has warned that the solution is far worse than the actual virus itself and he wants to get America back to work. Watch this video and the follow on videos, read the many links they contain, digest the information, collate even just a few of the stats and then tell me there's not something real ****ing weird going on that the virus is just a smoke screen for.

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I mean people are laughing at it like certain posters here but have never seen anyone gasping for their life ever so that shows you the mentality of the typical moron in the world. 

 

All I know is that if you are elderly, have underlying health conditions, have any risk factors, you're "possibly" going to have a bad time with it. 

 

We've had about 50 cases come in our hospital and so far only 3 have needed to be put in the ICU, two on vents, one is pretty sick but levels are good enough to stay off of a vent and use BIPAP instead. 

 

One is in their 40's (that's not on vent), other two are 70's and late 80's. 

We "could" see 200,000 deaths from this at the worst case scenario in the US if 25 million get infected. Plus many more that will have long term lung and heart damage. 

 

My biggest concern right now is the health care workers well being. Hundreds died in Italy, not all were elderly. The problem right now is a lack of N95 masks and other proper PPE gear. I got my N95 mask on standby but we have to reuse them, same with gowns and face shields. 

 

We are going to have dedicated groups of providers from dietary to techs to nurses to doctors JUST for those patients every shift to try and prevent cross contamination. 

 

We are lucky to have the medic care we have or else we could be looking at millions dead if we had chit healthcare like Italy and their 10% mortality rate. 

 

Still the government dropped the ball. Everyone knew this was happening in the world and they left us to rot. 

I hope once this is all over with healthcare workers sue their respective state government and hospitals for lack of being prepared. 

 

We signed up for this and work around deadly infections every day but this is on another level and we were thrown to the slaughter. Same as if you send a soldier to war without their no ammunition. 

 

All of them are to blame. From Trump to De Blasio to Cuomo. 

 

 

Trump says its because you're stealing hospital supplies. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Myself being one of them. It was likely being spread around here for quite a while.

I think it only fair from this day on, you go by Covidfl0w bro ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Trump says its because you're stealing hospital supplies. 

I have me own masks from when my dad was dying at home and had MRSA and Kleb of the lungs.

 

Still though, someone did walk out with a box of masks, box of Purell hand sanitizer, and some Clorox wipes from my work. They claim they know who did it but aren't doing anything about it. ?‍♂️

 

Now they have the RN shift supervisor lock them up in her office on each floor, atleast in the ICU that I'm in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I have me own masks from when my dad was dying at home and had MRSA and Kleb of the lungs.

 

Still though, someone did walk out with a box of masks, box of Purell hand sanitizer, and some Clorox wipes from my work. They claim they know who did it but aren't doing anything about it. ?‍♂️

 

Now they have the RN shift supervisor lock them up in her office on each floor, atleast in the ICU that I'm in. 

I'm sure it happens, but to blame the current fiasco on employee theft is ****ing laughable.

I bet he thinks his casinos went tits up because the bartenders were skimming too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

dont get food they said...it's just a flu they said

 

 

Bullchiit, those cars are donating food,,,,,not getting it. I know Duqesne area well, the poor and needy don't drive cars like that....and there's plenty of food here on the shelves in stores.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Trump's conference right now. He was getting so shook by the wind throwing his hair for five that he just invited the "My Pillow" guy up to the stage to tag in for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We're sending 100 million dollars in..... THINGS to Italy" - Donald J Trump

Joe Biden Lol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by TUF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TUF said:

Watching Trump's conference right now. He was getting so shook by the wind throwing his hair for five that he just invited the "My Pillow" guy up to the stage to tag in for him. 

Are you married?  If so how many men **** your wife?  I swear you're either a cuck or an incel, or somehow both..   how else is the TDS in you SO strong?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ozpride said:

Are you married?  If so how many men **** your wife?  I swear you're either a cuck or an incel, or somehow both..   how else is the TDS in you SO strong?  

Mrs TUF is in the medical field. Long hours. So she and her co workers are currently only getting f**ked by one man.

President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition – Deadline

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

What gets me is China has like 90k cases in almost four months and we surpassed that in a month? 

 

Some chit just isnt adding up. Either A. Chinas lying about their cases or B. Someone set off a dirty bomb or purposely infected chit in this country. The amount of infections is astronomical in such a short time. 

 

I smell a bat... I mean a rat. 

That also quarantined in true CCP style. 

 Likely killed/left for dead as many as 21 million people who's cell phone signals went poof

Arrested whistle blowing medical & probably killed a bunch of HK activist they had identified as such. 

They  locked people welded shut in theirs homes

They put tape on home exits & tracked people with wrist monitors, cells & drones & made arrest if they kept disobeying going out. 

Then they stopped reporting after they kicked media out. 

There's also reports of people are getting re-infected since opening up a little more. 

I read a report of a recent study in Europe i think that claims some people that recovered where still shedding. < Man i hope that's not true or very rare. 

 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Trump has warned that the solution is far worse than the actual virus itself and he wants to get America back to work. Watch this video and the follow on videos, read the many links they contain, digest the information, collate even just a few of the stats and then tell me there's not something real ****ing weird going on that the virus is just a smoke screen for.

  

 

You tube removed the video. Not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

You tube removed the video. Not good.

What was the video about?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/30/health/coronavirus-lower-death-rate/index.html

The research, published in the medical journal The Lancet Infectious Diseases, estimated that about 0.66% of those infected with the virus will die.

For age groups younger than 40, the death rate was never higher than 0.16%, according to the study.

That number, though, went up in older adults, with approximately 7.8% of those 80 or older estimated to die after infection. And deaths were estimated to be exceedingly rare in children younger than 9, with a fatality rate of just 0.00161%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us not forget that the same guy that invited the CEO of My Pillow up on stage yesterday to lead a sermon, couldn't name a verse from the bible...

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What was the video about?

It was the first in a series of three video's from this fella full of information contradicting what we are being fed  by the media and questioning the reasons for the deception. He used the numbers and science and opinion from around the world, taken from government bodies, eminent universities hospitals and research facilities, and many of the top experts in their field, and all with links to the original papers, to question the veracity of the propaganda surrounding the covid-19 outbreak. The amount of information he presented in a twenty minute video was astounding

The other two videos of the three are still up, for now, but it was the first one that was the eye opener.

Edited by TwennyFo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

guys, can we all chip in and send Vert some money...he is in desperate need of medical attention for his peepee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

guys, can we all chip in and send Vert some money...he is in desperate need of medical attention for his peepee

god bless our free health care system. idyb finna need a new pair of wrists after this pandemic is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Americans have that chit immune system... (and they're fat ****erlosers)

 

Probably because they got beat by every nation, they ever entered.... Losers

 

Trump is their Leader.... Holy Jeez

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Americans have that chit immune system... (and they're fat ****erlosers)

 

Probably because they got beat by every nation, they ever entered.... Losers

 

Trump is their Leader.... Holy Jeez

where did they touch you? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Americans have that chit immune system... (and they're fat ****erlosers)

 

Probably because they got beat by every nation, they ever entered.... Losers

 

Trump is their Leader.... Holy Jeez

you forgot the most important parts. they're not very polite, most of them will shoot you over a parking spot, bud light is shit, they dont know how to ride a moose or build an igloo, their health care system will charge you $500 for a band-aid, and theyre not very good at hockey or curling either.

oh yeah and their money is made of paper so they cant just throw it in the washer or sink and sanitize their coronavirus away

canada bless

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come to think about it, the only thing america has going for them is that they dont seem to take a liking to vegemite.   maybe they are part of the human species afterall.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dumb was trump to have at least a couple of months head start against the virus and let it in without issues now the US is the most infected in the world LMFAOO 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

20 confirmed at my hospital. Three died the past two days. 

Stay safe. Maybe we need to activate the "always kiss the homies goodnight rule" here until further notice, incase some of us don't make it through the night. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

How dumb was trump to have at least a couple of months head start against the virus and let it in without issues now the US is the most infected in the world LMFAOO 

It was likely here before we even knew about it. Closing the borders might have slowed it down but it's going to spread everywhere no matter what. 

Mexico was having music festivals while most of the US was in lockdown but I'm sure you will just ignore those details. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

It was likely here before we even knew about it. Closing the borders might have slowed it down but it's going to spread everywhere no matter what. 

Mexico was having music festivals while most of the US was in lockdown but I'm sure you will just ignore those details. 

 

mexico is safe until the virus mutates and becomes able to climb over walls and fences and elude the cartels

but even when it does, i'm sure that vert could use his well-articulated intellect, grammar, and spelling and his top-20 education to convince the coronavirus to go back home and self-quarantine

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

20 confirmed at my hospital. Three died the past two days. 

My wife's floor has 9 confirmed cases and still rising, luckily she was sent home to work full time. If she gets a fever or starts coughing, I'm going to stuff a sock down her throat, and duct tape a mask to her face.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

My wife's floor has 9 confirmed cases and still rising, luckily she was sent home to work full time. If she gets a fever or starts coughing, I'm going to stuff a sock down her throat, and duct tape a mask to her face.

thats usually how i go about picking up chicks

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

thats usually how i go about picking up chicks

If my wife gets COVID, she'll most assuredly succumb to the virus...that scares the fugg out of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

If my wife gets COVID, she'll most assuredly succumb to the virus...that scares the fugg out of me.

My wife has been home for a couple days. Theres a confirmed case in her division and a few in isolation from an outbreak at an area they were.

 

So far shes just got a dry throat and a bit of a cough, nothing at all serious or alarming. But we are being very careful and monitoring everything.

I'm sure it's nothing but dumb luck and a tiny cold. But no chances are being taken.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bwana said:

If my wife gets COVID, she'll most assuredly succumb to the virus...that scares the fugg out of me.

Sorry Bwana, my last post seems self serving. Didnt mean to come off like that.

Hope your misses is good and gets by without catching it. Family first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...