VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

Next pandemic gov be like....

According to this we must execute emergency order 66. 

Command-Center-2-Narrow.png

Order 66 activated:

avatars-000357996248-msphlm-t500x500.jpgPlease stay in your homes...."help" is on the way

lkK5y7h.gif

Gov official A: Any survivors? 

Gov Official B: Very few but they'll all be gone by the end of the week. 

Gov Official C: We can't take any chances. We must stick to the plan.

command-center-1024x398.jpg

Gov Official A& B: Agreed let's send in the clean up squad. 

Ctac-career.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=3

X7RN83L.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/10/2020 at 11:44 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Right to Canada

On behalf of Canadians we respectfully decline your offer 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the king of england just got discharged from the hospital.  hopefully nobody used their pick on him in the celebrity death pool

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/u-k-prime-minister-boris-johnson-discharged-from-hospital-1.4892787

Fake news, homie.

He's dead and they're going to use holograms of him to fool the public.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

92740831_10215360075026737_2357866436241

A concise and accurate summary of events.

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

Fake news, homie.

He's dead and they're going to use holograms of him to fool the public.

good luck trying to replicate his hairdue.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 12еr said:

A concise and accurate summary of events.

And a toilet licker still refusing to acknowledge even once his dear leader ****ed up.

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

good luck trying to replicate his hairdue.

They will get Gary Busey to model for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

They will get Gary Busey to model for it.

theres definately some resemblance

7 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

He's no King. He's a class A Knob

canada should put king boris on our 35 dollar bills

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

theres definately some resemblance

It's a coin IDYB. Are you even Canadian?

47 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

very well. they should put king boris on our pennies.

There you go!

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Please take him... Then you should club him to death like all the baby seals you've killed, you French fcuks

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve

16 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Please take him... Then you should club him to death like all the baby seals you've killed, you French fcuks

Is there anyone you're not angry with?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Until @VertFTW makes his top 20 most knowledgeable posters list in the football thread, he simply doesn't count. 

I'm just gonna wait till next world cup to do the ranking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

I thought that until @VertFTW put @Jolldan top of his list of people he would ban if he became a mod.

Havent checked but seems like jolldan hasnt been as annoying as much lately. Top of my list to go right now is @Bezerker101

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

You aren't angry at @Jolldan, nobody can be angry at Jolldan. 

fuck that guy!

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Havent checked but seems like jolldan hasnt been as annoying as much lately. Top of my list to go right now is @Bezerker101

you still keeping forum notes bro?

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you still keeping forum notes bro?

Yes still doing this and putting in links with specific posts in notepad since I have trouble finding old stuff with this terrible search engine...fook disney

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cringe

This is common in NOLA. Full of characters. The sack cloth shirt was a nice touch for his costume. Makes him so much more legit lol

There's always that one dude with an "End is Nigh" sign preaching loud about the zombie Jesus lulz. It's almost always on Bourbon Street which is where that was recorded. 

Best part of that video is nobody is really out there to hear his BS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cringe

well if i ever find myself in new orleans now i know who to look for to get meth

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

This is common in NOLA. Full of characters. The sack cloth shirt was a nice touch for his costume. Makes him so much more legit lol

There's always that one dude with an "End is Nigh" sign preaching loud about the zombie Jesus lulz. It's almost always on Bourbon Street which is where that was recorded. 

Best part of that video is nobody is really out there to hear his BS. 

I looked at his other videos. He did 10 cities in 10 days. I wish he would have ran into @cashfl0w in chi-town and got body bagged

• Like 2

8 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I looked at his other videos. He did 10 cities in 10 days. I wish he would have ran into @cashfl0w in chi-town and got body bagged

Would've rammed my **** right up my girl's **** for him. Boy needs some good **** pr0n.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

why did he wait until everyone was gone?

Less hands to eat.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cringe

Dudes as flat as week old beer. He needs to take some lessons from the master

21 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cringe

You need to listen to this dude.  God raged out last night with a tornado and nearly took Clegg to meet Jesus.  It chewed up East Cleveland just a few miles from my house.  I'm kicking it with no power, no street lights with my head lamp on the blue beam.  My goddamn grill is destroyed the winds blew it off the porch and my **** went out there for it and got rolled over like Roids tackled me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You need to listen to this dude.  God raged out last night with a tornado and nearly took Clegg to meet Jesus.  It chewed up East Cleveland just a few miles from my house.  I'm kicking it with no power, no street lights with my head lamp on the blue beam.  My goddamn grill is destroyed the winds blew it off the porch and my **** went out there for it and got rolled over like Roids tackled me.

Damn man. I always wanted to live in Oklahoma or Kansas but my fear of getting diggled by a tornado prevented that. 

I was close once to getting snatched up when me and my friends drove out to Arizona and when we went through Oklahoma it was tornado season. We were driving through at night and in the distance a lightning bolt hit and you could see a motherfooker throwing spinning chit in the distance. Everyone slammed their brakes on and just waited. We were listening to the local radio and it was tearing chit up. We were towing my friends Supra in a trailer behind my Ford Expedition and it was swaying all over the road the winds were that bad. We should have just hopped in that and sped off with 1200 ponies under our asses. I was about to pull out the AK and shoot the ****. 

When I drove back to PA I was freaking out. Thankfully I drove through during the daytime. 

We are getting winds bad here today and a tornado watch now. We had a couple the past couple years up the line. Where I live its flat. My neighbors a few years ago up the road had their trees in the backyard pushed clean over and didnt knownwhat caused it. It was bad the night before. 

Storm chasers have balls of steel. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'm glad I don't have to worry about tornados. I think they can technically happen up here, but they're extremely rare. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Damn man. I always wanted to live in Oklahoma or Kansas but my fear of getting diggled by a tornado prevented that. 

I was close once to getting snatched up when me and my friends drove out to Arizona and when we went through Oklahoma it was tornado season. We were driving through at night and in the distance a lightning bolt hit and you could see a motherfooker throwing spinning chit in the distance. Everyone slammed their brakes on and just waited. We were listening to the local radio and it was tearing chit up. We were towing my friends Supra in a trailer behind my Ford Expedition and it was swaying all over the road the winds were that bad. We should have just hopped in that and sped off with 1200 ponies under our asses. I was about to pull out the AK and shoot the ****. 

When I drove back to PA I was freaking out. Thankfully I drove through during the daytime. 

We are getting winds bad here today and a tornado watch now. We had a couple the past couple years up the line. Where I live its flat. My neighbors a few years ago up the road had their trees in the backyard pushed clean over and didnt knownwhat caused it. It was bad the night before. 

One time a funnel cloud past right over our heads on Fort Carson. We were up on a hill training for EIB qualifications (expert infantry badge) and all of a sudden I felt wind spinning in circles and the sky started looking green. They started yelling at us to go back to the CP, and I started walking back calmly still not realizing what was happening. As I'm heading down the hill I see a bunch of people hauling **** (people from the coasts) and a bunch of people just looking at the sky and pointing and talking ****. (people from tornado alley) 

When I saw it I ran for my ****ing life. It never touched down but I was ****ing shook. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dude this thing moved really fast.  My mom texts me to check her live FB feed of some woman talking about a tornado in Mississippi.  Jokingly I declared Bring it on!

It was raining and winds like 20 mph but I didn't think much of it.  We did get hit in 2011 and the exact same area is where it hit again.  I'm watching youtube videos of guns that I can't even find to buy.  You know because all of the anti gun Nancy's went and bought up all of them and the ammo. 

Anyway trees start snapping and there goes the power.  Luckily I'm well equipped for total darkness.  I should've put weights over the legs of the grill because getting sent down 8 or 9 concrete steps wrecked it.  I took about 2 steps and got big brothered by the wind and said **** the grill I can another one of those.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

One time a funnel cloud past right over our heads on Fort Carson. We were up on a hill training for EIB qualifications (expert infantry badge) and all of a sudden I felt wind spinning in circles and the sky started looking green. They started yelling at us to go back to the CP, and I started walking back calmly still not realizing what was happening. As I'm heading down the hill I see a bunch of people hauling **** (people from the coasts) and a bunch of people just looking at the sky and pointing and talking ****. (people from tornado alley) 

When I saw it I ran for my ****ing life. It never touched down but I was ****ing shook. 

I used to have nightmares about that chit. When I played little league there was this kid who would haul **** to his dads truck the minute thunder started roaring. He swore some day a tornado was gonna come down and suck him up. We practiced in this gigantic field and lighting hit the poles once or twice. 

Dude booked it. Could have won any Olympic running competition easily if thunder was going on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I used to have nightmares about that chit. When I played little league there was this kid who would haul **** to his dads truck the minute thunder started roaring. He swore some day a tornado was gonna come down and suck him up. We practiced in this gigantic field and lighting hit the poles once or twice. 

Dude booked it. Could have won any Olympic running competition easily if thunder was going on. 

He probably saw that movie twister when we were kids. That movie gave me an irrational fear of tornadoes because I didn't understand they don't really happen up here in New England. 

Hurricane Bob when I was five knocked down trees on both sides of our house and on both sides they fell the opposite direction of the house in some insane ****ing luck. There were two or three giant trees that would have probably leveled the ****ing house. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1