Jump to content
VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Oil has crashed to -40 usd per barrel...lol

so how is that going to work? are they paying you to take their oil?  hell yeah, its bring your own barrel day!

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 12еr said:

We're some pizza eating fools in the 12er house, but I make that **** from fresh ingredients. 

 

17 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

We started making our own dough last year (just on a whim)...turned out very good - salt, sugar, yeast, flour, spices, oil....that's about it I think...i'm a cheese and pepp only guy...rest of the fam is into peppers and stuff...weirdos.

you guys should try some of idyb's abortion pizzaria. where your loss is our sauce. our ingredients are always fresh out of the womb and into the blender.  our dough is really elastic, like an umbilical cord severed from a mutilated fetus after defrosting in an oven.. just don't ask how we make it. its a company secret.

if in a drunken stupor you raw dogged your girl and knocked that ho up, if you suddenly decide that changing diapers, paying child support,or putting your demon child through college just aint for you, we accept all donations,. to maintain proper social distancing, we kindly ask that you chuck all aborted materials over the fence using a pitchfork no less than 6 feet long, using  finesse and a followthrough no less graceful than kawhi leonard shooting a game 7 buzzer beater

  we are currently hiring coathanger technicians. it would be a great career opportunity for anybody who doesnt mind getting a little bit of blood on their hands

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 12еr said:

No slur has ever made me laugh as much as calling Italians spaghetti wiggers, but with the N obviously. 

lmfao. kinda makes me want to start calling random people spaghetti wiggers on the youtube comments sections.  they wouldnt even need to be italian or get the pasta reference to get offended by such a phrase. just look for the latest rap video on youtube and drop that randomly on somebody. 

ya noodle arm spaghetti wigger

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol this simulation were living in is going off the rails.

Reporter: I spoke with a family who had to bury a family member because they all listened to you downplaying how dangerous the virus was last month.

Trump: A lot of people love Trump, right?

......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kentucky Reports Highest Coronavirus Infection Increase After a Week of Protests to Reopen State

https://www.newsweek.com/kentucky-reports-highest-coronavirus-infection-increase-after-week-protests-reopen-state-1498835

kentucky get your chit together! practice better social distancing when youre f*cking your sheep and family members

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

93910155_3113630632000704_45749782557984

I laughed pretty hard at this which raised my wifes curiosity and suffice to say that she didn't find it as amusing as I did. 

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Closing in on 3rd place in the nation, just fkn beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OmoGOAT said:

The white people arent selling drugs in the park though...

Or shooting dumb white guys who cant park.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Or shooting dumb white guys who cant park.

I'm sure they would if they could 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

The white people arent selling drugs in the park though...

You're right; Most meet at a nice restaurant and close a big deal right in front of the cops there for free food, because nobody have the ballz to do a drug deal right in front of law enforcement.

jn1.gif

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TUF said:

lol this simulation were living in is going off the rails.

Reporter: I spoke with a family who had to bury a family member because they all listened to you downplaying how dangerous the virus was last month.

Trump: A lot of people love Trump, right?

......

Who in the hell has time to sit around and listen to all these daily briefings from every level of government?? What kind of moron goes through the work of watching a presidential daily briefing, yet isn't capable of reading news articles for himself?

I call bullchit on Jim Acosta's question. But then again, so did everyone else with at least a kernel of corn in their heads.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Six of the eleven total Covid deaths in my county were at one nursing home. This county has to have 500K people in it easily. What are we doing, folks? 

Governor Pritzker is ****ing loving this "pandemic". He gets to have daily briefings where they pretend this is hitting us so hard, blah blah blah. The average age of death is still over 60 years old. lol.. At what point do we resume daily life and accept what is coming here? I can't cut my life short because Jamarcus has diabetes or his grandma has emphysema from smoking cigarettes since she was eight years old.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Who in the hell has time to sit around and listen to all these daily briefings from every level of government?? What kind of moron goes through the work of watching a presidential daily briefing, yet isn't capable of reading news articles for himself?

I call bullchit on Jim Acosta's question. But then again, so did everyone else with at least a kernel of corn in their heads.

1. So it's less moronic to read Trump's quotes from a news source that has an agenda and words can be taken out of context than to actually hear the quote from him directly? Makes sense...

2. It wasnt Jim Acosta's question. You'd know that if you actually watched.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

1. So it's less moronic to read Trump's quotes from a news source that has an agenda and words can be taken out of context than to actually hear the quote from him directly? Makes sense...

2. It wasnt Jim Acosta's question. You'd know that if you actually watched.

1. Spending time bothering with any of that means you're an idiot.

2. Oof... reread #1. I'm not watching anything where April Ryan, Jim Acosta, Bulbhead from CBS, ****face Collins from CNN, or any of those other morons are in the gallery. That's a television show for people who watch Lifetime.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

1. Spending time bothering with any of that means you're an idiot.

2. Oof... reread #1. I'm not watching anything where April Ryan, Jim Acosta, Bulbhead from CBS, ****face Collins from CNN, or any of those other morons are in the gallery. That's a television show for people who watch Lifetime.

@Ozpride

Ironic Isn't It? Definition 90s Song Funny - Pop Threads

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You watch a lot of Nancy Grace too, huh?

I have to google half these names you follow on the Tweeter. Dumbocrat XPOSED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for your weekly Sweden coronavirus update.

Still no lockdown here.  Groups of 50+ are "discouraged", and working from home is encouraged. But gyms, restaurants, public transport, shopping centres etc. etc. are still open.

Basically there's an ICU threshold, and as long as we stay below that, nothing will change.  I think it's around 600 or 700, and we've been hovering around 500 for a while. However, they're basically willing to sacrifice a lot of people to do it; 7 day deaths average and 7 day case average are both at a high today, and show no signs of decreasing.  Deaths/1M of population is now 192. This compares very unfavourable to our demographically similar neighbours Denmark and Norway (66 and 34 respectively).

However, there is of course no dilemma in Sweden about what the exit strategy is.  Feeling is that whilst things are a bit inconvenient at the moment, we could happily live like this for the next year, by which point the trusty herd immunity will be firmly established.  Swedes have an intrinsic trust in their government (you'd love them @SVTContour98!), so nobody seems to bat an eye-lid.  If anything, i would say public places are getting busier now because "spring" is vaguely in the air and the anti-social Swedes are coming out of hibernation.  I'm predicting an explosion in cases over the next month or so and there will be a lot of smug "I told you so" articles on the BBC about Sweden.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Six of the eleven total Covid deaths in my county were at one nursing home. This county has to have 500K people in it easily. What are we doing, folks? 

Governor Pritzker is ****ing loving this "pandemic". He gets to have daily briefings where they pretend this is hitting us so hard, blah blah blah. The average age of death is still over 60 years old. lol.. At what point do we resume daily life and accept what is coming here? I can't cut my life short because Jamarcus has diabetes or his grandma has emphysema from smoking cigarettes since she was eight years old.

He sure is. Him and his crew get to hide behind this virus and expect the government to bail out the pensions. certainly wasnt the decades of mishandling and corruption. he'll continue to move the carrot further and further out. I like how he said "I'll show off my models later in the week" why aren't they readily available for questions? Is it because there are no models and you want to extend this as long as possible? I am enjoying Trump bullying him these days. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Time for your weekly Sweden coronavirus update.

Still no lockdown here.  Groups of 50+ are "discouraged", and working from home is encouraged. But gyms, restaurants, public transport, shopping centres etc. etc. are still open.

Basically there's an ICU threshold, and as long as we stay below that, nothing will change.  I think it's around 600 or 700, and we've been hovering around 500 for a while. However, they're basically willing to sacrifice a lot of people to do it; 7 day deaths average and 7 day case average are both at a high today, and show no signs of decreasing.  Deaths/1M of population is now 192. This compares very unfavourable to our demographically similar neighbours Denmark and Norway (66 and 34 respectively).

However, there is of course no dilemma in Sweden about what the exit strategy is.  Feeling is that whilst things are a bit inconvenient at the moment, we could happily live like this for the next year, by which point the trusty herd immunity will be firmly established.  Swedes have an intrinsic trust in their government (you'd love them @SVTContour98!), so nobody seems to bat an eye-lid.  If anything, i would say public places are getting busier now because "spring" is vaguely in the air and the anti-social Swedes are coming out of hibernation.  I'm predicting an explosion in cases over the next month or so and there will be a lot of smug "I told you so" articles on the BBC about Sweden.

 

i thought you can get reinfected off this stuff so what good is herd immunity going to do? you cant reverse lung damage, and it aint gonna give a damn about your herd immunity when it mutates. apparently it already has seeing how it wasnt able to jump  to humans before or whatever

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

i thought you can get reinfected off this stuff so what good is herd immunity going to do? you cant reverse lung damage, and it aint gonna give a damn about your herd immunity when it mutates. apparently it already has seeing how it wasnt able to jump  to humans before or whatever

Well, it's still inconclusive whether you can get re-infected and it's certainly not happening on a large scale.

Also, you can reverse lung damage...the body heals and repairs itself.  

There's a very plausible theory that at least 20% of people in Stockholm have already had it (given they're only testing people who end up in hospital), and that's in only 2 months.  So potentially, 6 months from now virtually everyone will have been xposed to it, and as long as we protect the old and vulnerable in the meantime, and keep the ICU from over-loading, it's job done.

Big flaw in that plan is that people are still visiting there old relatives in care homes, and they're getting annihilated.  Given Sweden's crazily generous pension system the cynic in me suspects they're quite happy to do a bit of a cull.

Sweden has a long and ignoble track record of improving their global position during times of crisis....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweden is in for a rude awaking, herd immunity must be code for purge. Permanent lung damage, is just that...permanent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Well, it's still inconclusive whether you can get re-infected and it's certainly not happening on a large scale.

Also, you can reverse lung damage...the body heals and repairs itself.  

There's a very plausible theory that at least 20% of people in Stockholm have already had it (given they're only testing people who end up in hospital), and that's in only 2 months.  So potentially, 6 months from now virtually everyone will have been xposed to it, and as long as we protect the old and vulnerable in the meantime, and keep the ICU from over-loading, it's job done.

Big flaw in that plan is that people are still visiting there old relatives in care homes, and they're getting annihilated.  Given Sweden's crazily generous pension system the cynic in me suspects they're quite happy to do a bit of a cull.

Sweden has a long and ignoble track record of improving their global position during times of crisis....

no way,  your nursing homes are still open? fuck this, i'm taking the next plane to stockholm. some booty is simply worth dying for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Time for your weekly Sweden coronavirus update.

Still no lockdown here.  Groups of 50+ are "discouraged", and working from home is encouraged. But gyms, restaurants, public transport, shopping centres etc. etc. are still open.

Basically there's an ICU threshold, and as long as we stay below that, nothing will change.  I think it's around 600 or 700, and we've been hovering around 500 for a while. However, they're basically willing to sacrifice a lot of people to do it; 7 day deaths average and 7 day case average are both at a high today, and show no signs of decreasing.  Deaths/1M of population is now 192. This compares very unfavourable to our demographically similar neighbours Denmark and Norway (66 and 34 respectively).

However, there is of course no dilemma in Sweden about what the exit strategy is.  Feeling is that whilst things are a bit inconvenient at the moment, we could happily live like this for the next year, by which point the trusty herd immunity will be firmly established.  Swedes have an intrinsic trust in their government (you'd love them @SVTContour98!), so nobody seems to bat an eye-lid.  If anything, i would say public places are getting busier now because "spring" is vaguely in the air and the anti-social Swedes are coming out of hibernation.  I'm predicting an explosion in cases over the next month or so and there will be a lot of smug "I told you so" articles on the BBC about Sweden.

Self satisfaction hidden behind false sincerity is the life force of the BBC. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vatican plans to resume normal activities

VATICAN CITY — The Vatican is thinking ahead to a “Phase II” of the coronavirus pandemic and plans to resume normal activities starting early next month.

The Vatican says its secretary of state, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, met with the Holy See’s top officials on Wednesday to “reflect on a second phase of the COVID-19 emergency.”

 

hide your children.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Vatican plans to resume normal activities

VATICAN CITY — The Vatican is thinking ahead to a “Phase II” of the coronavirus pandemic and plans to resume normal activities starting early next month.

The Vatican says its secretary of state, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, met with the Holy See’s top officials on Wednesday to “reflect on a second phase of the COVID-19 emergency.”

 

hide your children.

Lol, we could have a whole COUNTRY wiped out in one go if those old guys get back to it. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Sweden is in for a rude awaking, herd immunity must be code for purge. Permanent lung damage, is just that...permanent.

Indeed but not everyone who gets Corona gets permanent lung damage. Mate of mine was bed ridden for 2 weeks and could barely walk without coughing his guts out a month ago. Went for a 10k run with him yesterday. 80% of cases are no more severe than that. 

That said, whilst they're even denying herd immunity is the strategy, it does feel like a purge. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe sweden is just hoping to wipe out all the seniors so the government can pocket all of the pension money the citizens have worked all their lives for.

the ufc should host their events at a nursing home or seniors center out in sweden. lets speed up the process and keep that pandemic parade going.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TUF said:

I have to google half these names you follow on the Tweeter. Dumbocrat XPOSED

I don't have any social media accounts, fruitcake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

 

i thought you can get reinfected off this stuff so what good is herd immunity going to do? you cant reverse lung damage, and it aint gonna give a damn about your herd immunity when it mutates. apparently it already has seeing how it wasnt able to jump  to humans before or whatever

Google Symbicort. Read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Also, you can reverse lung damage...the body heals and repairs itself. 

This was the portion of your post I was referring to, not implying all cases have severe after effects....but for those that do, they can be fukd.

That's science.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bwana said:

This was the portion of your post I was referring to, not implying all cases have severe after effects....but for those that do, they can be fukd.

That's science.

Nobody is disputing that there's such a thing as permanent, irreversible lung damage.

I was merely refuting IDYB's point that "you can't reverse lung damage".  You can, as long as it's not permanent and irreversible.  The overwhelming majority of people who get Corona will not have permanent, irreversible lung damage.

That's also science.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Nobody is disputing that there's such a thing as permanent, irreversible lung damage.

I was merely refuting IDYB's point that "you can't reverse lung damage".  You can, as long as it's not permanent and irreversible.  The overwhelming majority of people who get Corona will not have permanent, irreversible lung damage.

That's also science.

Insert Vert tweet and an lol

You mean to tell me a majority of the people getting this thing aren't dying? Maybe you need to turn on the news, breh.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...