VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

17 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL @ CARING ABOUT THE OPINIONS OF A DEGENERATE METH HEAD.

Clowns.

I don't really....but is sure is funny when you see someone trying to play high horse on Juice who is one the the more reasonable people here . 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

sadly, the universe does not revolve around you, and the plexiglass isnt put there for you, ya self-centered idiot. the plexiglass is put there by the stores for the safety of their workers

45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

gee golly i sure get alot of flak around here lately from the american idiots, mainly from the trumpers and the stompgrinds who see right through the media.  its funny how you guys always strive to be #1 at everything, but dont seem to like being called out on it.   especially when there are facts and numbers pointed out that dont exactly line up with their tin foil hat theories

But hey, when you cant make any kind of valueable arguement to refute a poster, may as well resort to attacking the poster. thats some petty little kindergarten chit right there. way to lose bro.

anyways,  hows those numbers doing today? setting any more world records lately? killed over 150k of your elders yet? dont worry, im sure youll hit a million in no time at all the way you idiots are taking this virus.

hqdefault.jpg

but hey, like that propaganda puppet said, things will get worse before they get better.   unless you live outside of america of course. for the rest of the world, the curve has long since been flattened and is going back to normal because people took that chit serious and nobody else was retarded enough to politicize a virus and make it all about a team red vs team blue issue to further divide a country and make the pandemic all about some silly little election rather than to try to deal with it before hundreds of thousands of people die from their little democratic flu hoax or whatever

you guys are pretty much the laughing stock of the world right now, but keep on keeping on. bunch of grandma killers lol

Talks chit to someone about a meme, tries playing the victim two posts later.

You can't make this hypocritical chit up.

• Like 3

ill play the victim.  if it makes ya feel any better, you grandma killers can hurl all the abuse you want at me while you get forced to wear masks and go back into lockdown, if your state hasn't already,  while the rest of the world carries on with their business. dont matter to me, ill just keep mocking you idiots until you guys can get your chit together

Edited by -idyb-

20200725_070028.thumb.jpg.b33792d32f68edc11fc45c7988ce10d6.jpg

Pulling a McGregor and smoking some herb while drinking a glass of milk on the dock at my girl's lake house in northern Wisconsin. This lockdown stuff is HARD.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

and FCUK America.. 

this might very well be your greatest post to d8 m8

Screenshot_20200725-071435_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9adcd09f1692066f7ff320a6b37c1ce3.jpg

^They all look super in shape too.. lol

My local school district announced yesterday that we'll be having two versions of school next year, and you can decide for yourself to keep your child at home for the year, if you want.

The direction this is going is pretty ****ing obvious to me. All the champion parents in the hood can now choose to keep their kids out of school, thus, removing the responsibilities they once had. Reading levels are about to plummet. Overall IQ will be in the floor for that generation. Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ec-HunFX0AAe835?format=jpg&name=large

Realize could be a troll but i wonder if a lot of the test are faulty and giving false positives? 

That didn't take long

Walmart (WMT), Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW), Walgreens (WBA), CVS (CVS) and others say they still won't prohibit customers who refuse to wear a mask from shopping in stores. The issue, they say, is they want to avoid confrontations between angry customers and employees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That didn't take long

Walmart (WMT), Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW), Walgreens (WBA), CVS (CVS) and others say they still won't prohibit customers who refuse to wear a mask from shopping in stores. The issue, they say, is they want to avoid confrontations between angry customers and employees.

It's recently mandatory over here for now. Although i've seen people not wearing them and no one gives them $hit over it. 

Lol imagine if Popeyes made it mandatory. No mask no chicken sandwich. 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

That didn't take long

In California, the governor issued an order making masks mandatory in public places, and for now that's the law.

3 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

In California, the governor issued an order making masks mandatory in public places, and for now that's the law.

MN has that too but police aren't enforcing it so it's largely being ignored at the places I have been. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

MN has that too but police aren't enforcing it so it's largely being ignored at the places I have been. 

sure, killing a bunch of grandma's is fine and all, but just dont let them catch you driving 10 mph over the speed limit. especially if youre black.

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Its mandatory in Victoria, the state next to mine, and middle aged women who refuse to wear them picking fights with teenage checkout chicks is the new national obsession here

• Haha 3

I had some 500 pound beast try to turn me away from one of my favorite restaurants last night because I wasn't wearing a mask as I was walking in the door.

I reminded her she didn't work there and walked right by, and was seated and ate with no issue. Freedom FTW!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I had some 500 pound beast try to turn me away from one of my favorite restaurants last night because I wasn't wearing a mask as I was walking in the door.

I reminded her she didn't work there and walked right by, and was seated and ate with no issue. Freedom FTW!

Dont get why americans have so much resistance to wearing a mask

Just now, VertFTW said:

Dont get why americans have so much resistance to wearing a mask

If they did studies and actually recommended what type of masks were effective, I wouldn't care. That's not what they are doing, they are saying to NOT buy medical grade masks and just put whatever you want on your face which is completely pointless. Many people are wearing these neck gaiters that don't even completely block UV light let alone respiratory droplets. 

"Michael Osterholm, PhD, MPH, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), who contributed to the paper along with Sundaresan Jayaraman, PhD, of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, said in his weekly CIDRAP podcast yesterday that, because aerosols likely play an important role in coronavirus transmission, cloth masks will do little, if anything, to limit spread of the disease."

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

If they did studies and actually recommended what type of masks were effective, I wouldn't care. That's not what they are doing, they are saying to NOT buy medical grade masks and just put whatever you want on your face which is completely pointless. Many people are wearing these neck gaiters that don't even completely block UV light let alone respiratory droplets. 

"Michael Osterholm, PhD, MPH, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), who contributed to the paper along with Sundaresan Jayaraman, PhD, of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, said in his weekly CIDRAP podcast yesterday that, because aerosols likely play an important role in coronavirus transmission, cloth masks will do little, if anything, to limit spread of the disease."

You can search online and find countless medical opinions on both sides, so what's the conspiracy theory for advocating masks?

15 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

You can search online and find countless medical opinions on both sides, so what's the conspiracy theory for advocating masks?

its an atack against mah freedom brah. we cant be having that. 

god damn democratic hoax created in china to rig the election!  

mask hurt facey!

who gives a chit about a bunch of old people anyways? or anybody other than myself for that matter?

wearing a mask makes me look weak in public. donnie never wears one, so why should i?

masks do nothing to prevent spreading my nasties around9. i got my PhD in google searches and reading facebook comments.

most likely one of the above, or a combination, or all. wearing one of those dumb little masks is one of the most simple and easiest things somebody can do on their part to at least try to get this chit back under control, but some people are just on their ignorant little high horse and refuse to even try, as it doesnt directly benefit them, and it would be a minor inconvenience to their livelihoods

whats even more gold is when these selfish idiots go into places that require masks, and then then go on full rage mode when some worker wont serve them. theyll get mad and make up any batchit crazy 'excuse' as to why they simply just cant put one on for 5 minutes, but really all theyre saying is “I don’t care about you or anyone else but you better care about me”

• Like 1

also, congratulations on being the first country to murder over 150 thousand old people with the obama flu, you filthy grandma killers!   lets not stop there. lets push for a million before years end.  as long as theyre not related to me, who gives a chit about a bunch of old people anyways? theyre pension money they worked all their lives for can be put to better use.

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its an atack against mah freedom brah. we cant be having that. 

god damn democratic hoax created in china to rig the election!  

mask hurt facey!

who gives a chit about a bunch of old people anyways? or anybody other than myself for that matter?

wearing a mask makes me look weak in public. donnie never wears one, so why should i?

masks do nothing to prevent spreading my nasties around9. i got my PhD in google searches and reading facebook comments.

most likely one of the above, or a combination, or all. wearing one of those dumb little masks is one of the most simple and easiest things somebody can do on their part to at least try to get this chit back under control, but some people are just on their ignorant little high horse and refuse to even try, as it doesnt directly benefit them, and it would be a minor inconvenience to their livelihoods

whats even more gold is when these selfish idiots go into places that require masks, and then then go on full rage mode when some worker wont serve them. theyll get mad and make up any batchit crazy 'excuse' as to why they simply just cant put one on for 5 minutes, but really all theyre saying is “I don’t care about you or anyone else but you better care about me”

LOL, You've already admitted to not wearing a mask. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

also, congratulations on being the first country to murder over 150 thousand old people with the obama flu, you filthy grandma killers!   lets not stop there. lets push for a million before years end.  who gives a chit about them anyways? theyre pension money they worked all their lives for can be put to better use.

Thanks for your input, Karen. Would you like to speak to our manager? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

LOL, You've already admitted to not wearing a mask. 

why should i? i dont give a chit about anyone else really so i dont see the point? its all just a hoax to rig the american election.  and why would i bother? we dont have a problem here like virtually every city in america does. wearing a cloth mask would be silly for that, because how will i be able to spread a virus im not even going to catch?  

maybe i'll try one on when im painting or doing something else for myself. if people dont like my attitude about it, thats their problem and they can just stay home. if people dont like that i drink and drive, they should just stay home and keep off my road.

12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Thanks for your input, Karen. Would you like to speak to our manager? 

oh hey i made a typo. good for me.   yes, i would like to speak to a manager.  is it fightclubber, or sparkart  i should be looking to contact? 

my chiropracter recommends that i not wear a mask when i post because it would be hard to breathe through a piece of cloth after being diagnosed with an ovarian cyst during my 2015 pelvic exam.

5f102bb35af6cc10d3789b34?width=800&forma

'merica.

Edited by -idyb-

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

why should i? i dont give a chit about anyone else really so i dont see the point? its all just a hoax to rig the american election.  and why would i bother? we dont have a problem here like virtually every city in america does. wearing a cloth mask would be silly for that, because how will i be able to spread a virus im not even going to catch?  

maybe i'll try one on when im painting or doing something else for myself. if people dont like my attitude about it, thats their problem and they can just stay home. if people dont like that i drink and drive, they should just stay home and keep off my road.

This post just makes you look more like an ignorant hypocrite. 

• Like 2

to hell with masks and social distancing. these minor inconveniences would be an attack on mah freedom and i wont stand for that.  its all just one big plot to take away our rights and have the government control us

well im not gonna play ball. stop lights are also the governments way of controlling people. screw the government and screw everybody else, from now on i'm going to ignore stop lights. hell, im  gonna stop using turn signals too. its nobody elses business where i'm going!

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

EeBWvSLU4AIEAhO?format=png&name=large

Close....

I think they actually ignored that model anyway, hence no lockdown thankfully. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

EeBWvSLU4AIEAhO?format=png&name=large

Where’s the one that shows that prediction of 120K deaths by August and the actual 150K deaths?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Where’s the one that shows that prediction of 120K deaths by August and the actual 150K deaths?

Old, fat, and sick people don't count.

45 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

So nobody in the US counts?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

yeah who gives a chit about old people?  unlike john lewis, theyre not important enough to be allowed to have a funeral

'merica

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

I thought the US prediction was 3 Million! Trump has singlehandedly saved 2.85 million lives you ungrateful wench. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I thought the US prediction was 3 Million! Trump has singlehandedly saved 2.85 million lives you ungrateful wench. 

Negative. It was 120K by the first week of August. After 4-5 weeks of lockdown it was downgraded to 60K deaths. I specifically remember when this happened because people on the podcasts I listened to started ****ing that we overreacted and the numbers were wrong ect.  Then states started loosening restrictions and people got ****y and now we’re 30K deaths higher than the original projection and the same people who thought they were dunking on everyone when the projection was lowered have so far not acknowledged that the numbers are actually worse than feared by a large margin.

They also never appreciated that the same people who made the original projection that they hated were the ones who lowered it in the first place.

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

Negative. It was 120K by the first week of August. After 4-5 weeks of lockdown it was downgraded to 60K deaths. I specifically remember when this happened because people on the podcasts I listened to started ****ing that we overreacted and the numbers were wrong ect.  Then states started loosening restrictions and people got ****y and now we’re 30K deaths higher than the original projection and the same people who thought they were dunking on everyone when the projection was lowered have so far not acknowledged that the numbers are actually worse than feared by a large margin.

They also never appreciated that the same people who made the original projection that they hated were the ones who lowered it in the first place.

Tbf, it's a mug's game trying to predict based on limited data from countries with very different data. UK started off predicting half a million, then it was 20k, now they're bumbling around the 45 to 50k mark. 

I was mainly taking the piss out of trump as I've heard him triumphantly cite the "2 or 3 million" if he hadn't closed the border with China. 

No doubt oz will be here to diagnose my TDS any minute now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tbf, it's a mug's game trying to predict based on limited data from countries with very different data. UK started off predicting half a million, then it was 20k, now they're bumbling around the 45 to 50k mark. 

I was mainly taking the piss out of trump as I've heard him triumphantly cite the "2 or 3 million" if he hadn't closed the border with China. 

No doubt oz will be here to diagnose my TDS any minute now. 

All you need to do now is post a word for word direct quote of his, and you’ll qualify for a lifetime subscription! 

• Haha 1

We seem to be having a bit of a second wave in Melbourne and Sydney but the total numbers are still very low 17000 odd cases nationally and 201 deaths. 

The rest of the world should be rooting for a Trump victory in November. Or you're all looking at years of this chit. If Biden wins, we'll magically get over it and everything will be fine by the first of the year. If Trump wins, you're all looking at YEARS of wearing masks. 

I could not be any more serious either. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

The rest of the world should be rooting for a Trump victory in November. Or you're all looking at years of this chit. If Biden wins, we'll magically get over it and everything will be fine by the first of the year. If Trump wins, you're all looking at YEARS of wearing masks. 

I could not be any more serious either. 

Yes the world is waiting for Bidens election win to mysteriously cure the world of covid as it is all a hoax to get him elected with the whole world playing the game.

🤣

25 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Yes the world is waiting for Bidens election win to mysteriously cure the world of covid as it is all a hoax to get him elected with the whole world playing the game.

🤣

brah this democratic hoax was created in a lab in china for this very purpose! we cant just be leaving that part out. its very important.

hell i wouldnt be surprised if this obama flu, spread around the world to rig the murrican election and make people wear masks,  was created by a bunch of reptilian aliens, who like to do shots of bleach and sniff lines of fish tank cleaner, while they shove light bulbs up their butts and have wild sex orgies with demons on the astral plane

Edited by -idyb-

51 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hell i wouldnt be surprised if this obama flu, spread around the world to rig the murrican election and make people wear masks,  was created by a bunch of reptilian aliens, who like to do shots of bleach and sniff lines of fish tank cleaner, while they shove light bulbs up their butts and have wild sex orgies with demons on the astral plane

The sad part of this paragraph is that there are cashflows out there repeating those lines (well without your paraphrasing of course) and maybe not the bulbs up the ****, not sure where that one comes from.

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

The sad part of this paragraph is that there are cashflows out there repeating those lines (well without your paraphrasing of course) and maybe not the bulbs up the ****, not sure where that one comes from.

it was just some genius medical advice once suggested by doctor donnie himself.

EWtXO8SXgAEk6OD.jpg

Edited by -idyb-