VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

I got tested before I got room in hospital, they do the nose swab and a but cheek swab here

I found this pretty funny , I couldn't be sedated at all because of my marijuana use , apparently gave me enough sedation for 6 ppl and I couldnt be put out , so I got scoped while awake as there injecting my intestines with fentynal choking on the tubes , literally right after the first scope and sedation attempts I was asking to be knocked out lmao 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the funny thing is we've had so many more fentanyl related drug overdoses than corona virus deaths,  alot of which could be tied from people using their cerb money for more drugs,   and its pretty much been considered a health crisis in many areas and the health officials are even more concerned about the drug overdoses than the rona flu..   our own premiere was talking about decriminilizing possession of all drugs, just in hopes of getting the numbers down.  when the government was enabling them in the first place by handing them out an extra 2 grand a month, whether they were entitled to that cerb money or not.

they were basically handing it out to anybody who applied, and theyll try to claw it back later, which theyll probably never be able to collect from all those degenerate homeless drug addicts and whatnot.  alot of people who didnt even qualify for it, or even have a job to lose in the first place, have been taking that money and putting it straight into their arms or meth pipes.

i'm all for decriminilizing drugs and having more safe injection sites opened up,  but these people are just leeching off the government and then overdosing from tainted drugs and chit. they did it to themselves. supposedly this is a problem or something.   i dont give a chit though. whatever it takes for them to get some medical grade heroin vending machines installed outside of vancouver.      maybe some cocaine and mdma as well.   have them placed in every bar and liquor store! what have we got to lose?

Aweful drug. A lot of dat chit is made in China go figure. We've had problems in the US with it as well. 

After my mom's surgery the team of doctors were all the best but we had this one young pain management doc trying to prescribe her fentanyl for moderate pain. 

I looked at him & went full ghetto.... "Wut? You outcha mind or fresh outta med school? You don't give Fentanly to someone fresh outta surgery recovering from cancer with heart conditions for moderate pain. Getcha ya drug dealing @ss out my sight & send another doctor knows what they're doing. Ya done here because she's not gonna be ya lil experiment for big pharma so you can make an extra buck"

He didn't say a word but left fuming lol. Maybe i was too harsh but fk that. 

Few minutes later one of the other doctors assistants stopped by & talked to us about it apologized & they gave us another pain management doctor instead of that irresponsible young cat trying to be a drug dealer. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Aweful drug. A lot of dat chit is made in China go figure. We've had problems in the US with it as well. 

After my mom's surgery the team of doctors were all the best but we had this one young pain management doc trying to prescribe her fentanyl for moderate pain. 

I looked at him & went full ghetto.... "Wut? You outcha mind or fresh outta med school? You don't give Fentanly to someone fresh outta surgery recovering from cancer with heart conditions for moderate pain. Getcha ya drug dealing @ss out my sight & send another doctor knows what they're doing because your done here because she's not gonna be your experiment for big pharma so you can make an extra buck"

Few minutes later one of the other doctors assistants stopped by & talked to us about it apologized & they gave us another pain management doctor instead of that irresponsible young cat trying to be a drug dealer. 

Isn't that the drug that Jordan Peterson got hooked on? Nasty business. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Isn't that the drug that Jordan Peterson got hooked on? Nasty business. 

IDK but it's bad news from everything i've heard. 

B4 that we had a nurse give her Oxy while recovering in ICU & she had a reaction starting itching so i wasn't gonna put up any experimental nonsense. 

Give her something moderate that we know she's not allergic to was my thought. 

Besides those two incidents the team were all miracle workers especially with patience because my mom is not that easy get along with when she's cranky. She's an old school fierce independent type that doesn't do stuck somewhere or sick well. She turns into a annoying Karen that wants to see the manager LOL

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

I looked at him & went full ghetto.... "Wut? You outcha mind or fresh outta med school? You don't give Fentanly to someone fresh outta surgery recovering from cancer with heart conditions for moderate pain. Getcha ya drug dealing @ss out my sight & send another doctor knows what they're doing. Ya done here because she's not gonna be ya lil experiment for big pharma so you can make an extra buck"

one of my friends overdosed on it last year.  it took two shots of narcan to bring him back to life.   he knew it was fentanyl too and was smoking it off foil like heroin and it damn near killed him. actually it pretty much did.    and that motherfooker is stiill out there doing dope to this day. he didnt learn his lesson. and last i talked to him he was gettiing kicked out of this shelter he was staying in at the end of july cause they caught him smoking some chit in there or something. i doubt he'll ever learn.   he's also one of the morons ripping off CERB, even though he hasnt had a legitimate over-the-counter job in years

but other times dealers cut different kinds of dope with fentanyl. its been going on here for the last couple years and has killed many people. mostly because the consistancy isnt very consistant.  it doesnt take much to drop a 400 pound man like a sack of potatoes, and someone can buy a gram or two of the same fentanyl tainted batch, and theyll be doing fine and then theyll take another shot and they overdose because there was just way too much of it for them to handle

theyve been cutting that chit into everything from heroin and coke to meth and ecstacy. some people think its a conspiracy with the government somehow behiund it it, or allowing for it, just to kill off all the vulnerable junkies or whatever.    who knows? but that chit has been running rampant here in the province. maybe even the whole country for all i know

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

the fuct up thing is some people, especially the heroin junkies, know that their dope is cut with the fent and they know someone who OD'd off of it, theyll specifically try to go buy some of it just so they can get even more high and fuct up. kinda like how heroin overdoses werent super common back in the day, and if some junkie OD'd it that would often mean they got some real potent chit or put way too much in their shot or something,  so then all the dopeheads would hear about their buddy overdosing , and would be be chasing after that dealer to get some of it.   its like playing russian roulette.

thats not how my brain works.   if i know people dying from some fentanyl tainted drug, i aint touching it.  if i overdose off some chit and someones around to bring me back, i aint coming back to my dealer for more. and i damn well aint screwing around with it for a whole year later and getting evicted from my house over it. i aint pushing my luck and touching that chit again!   but some people just get caught up into it and cant get out i guess. if they dont get their chit together, its probably either going to lead to death or jail.

Edited by -idyb-

27 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

one of my friends overdosed on it last year.  it took two shots of narcan to bring him back to life.   he knew it was fentanyl too and was smoking it off foil like heroin and it damn near killed him. actually it pretty much did.    and that motherfooker is stiill out there doing dope to this day. he didnt learn his lesson. and last i talked to him he was gettiing kicked out of this shelter he was staying in at the end of july cause they caught him smoking some chit in there or something. i doubt he'll ever learn.   he's also one of the morons ripping off CERB, even though he hasnt had a legitimate over-the-counter job in years

but other times dealers cut different kinds of dope with fentanyl. its been going on here for the last couple years and has killed many people. mostly because the consistancy isnt very consistant.  it doesnt take much to drop a 400 pound man like a sack of potatoes, and someone can buy a gram or two of the same fentanyl tainted batch, and theyll be doing fine and then theyll take another shot and they overdose because there was just way too much of it for them to handle

theyve been cutting that chit into everything from heroin and coke to meth and ecstacy. some people think its a conspiracy with the government somehow behiund it it, or allowing for it, just to kill off all the vulnerable junkies or whatever.    who knows? but that chit has been running rampant here in the province. maybe even the whole country for all i know

Fugg that chiit, life is too short for addiction to be attractive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Fugg that chiit, life is too short for addiction to be attractive.

the messed up thing is my friend who od'd isnt much of a junkie  i asked him why the fook he would even go and do fentanyl, and he just told me he was bored and he couldnt find any meth. 

im like chit buddy why not just go get drunk or something?  but yeah apparently after they bring you back with narcan, its like the worst hangover you'll ever feel. or so he tells me.  im gonna have to take his word for it, cause i aint ever gonna put myself through that just to find out.

• Like 1

looks like quarantine is starting to get the better of israel adesanya

04469156-ea79-4a27-a3b4-49fa518742a3-jpe

35 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the messed up thing is my friend who od'd isnt much of a junkie  i asked him why the fook he would even go and do fentanyl, and he just told me he was bored and he couldnt find any meth. 

im like chit buddy why not just go get drunk or something?  but yeah apparently after they bring you back with narcan, its like the worst hangover you'll ever feel. or so he tells me.  im gonna have to take his word for it, cause i aint ever gonna put myself through that just to find out.

People that aren't junkies don't go out looking for meth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

well, in a heroin sense, hes never been much of a junkie

he's more of a tweaker.

but piss off, troll!

21 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Word lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

EeyO0JLX0AAOGXn?format=png&name=medium

god damn. with well over 142k deaths from the political flu, the USA has surpassed all expectations of them, and smashed their target.  

Edited by -idyb-

Sturgis is happening shortly, and I find myself once again rooting for Corona.

I'm sure it'll go just like the BLM assemblies, and Corona will ****ing fail me again. Fake **** WuFlu.. 

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, AxeMurduh said:

Happy for free health care , if this happened in the states I'd be paying thousands for a week stay

117245322_10158061477477424_567455458133

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

‘Karen’ Impersonates Federal Agent While Harassing Employee Over Store’s Mask Policy

The group, which is selling the cards online that claim to exempt people from wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic, is not a real government organization, federal officials warned last month.

“That you guys been challenging people on these subjects okay so we are the FTBA, the Freedom To Breathe Agency,” the woman claims.

“We are the We The People Organization making sure that people’s constitutional rights, civil and federal laws are not broken okay. So you personally – you can take this to your manager because you personally can be sued for this okay,” the woman falsely claims.

“I’m just following the store policy,” the employee tells the woman, who is seen not wearing a face mask.

lol

Edited by -idyb-

A series of data failures has created a backlog of as many as 300,000 test results in California, the state's top health official said Friday as he provided the first public explanation of a problem that has stymied efforts to understand the spread of the coronavirus.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-vows-fix-coronavirus-reporting-215037843.html

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

wait. now yahoo news is a respectable news source?

Feel free to Google. 

Their Public Health Director was forced to resign over it. 

27 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol

Yesterday you posted an article from something called The Daily Beast so I'm  not sure if you should be questioning the integrity of news sources. Lol

• Like 1

We have done 1/4 of the world's tests. So yeah, we test a hell of a lot more. 

Imagine being so programmed that you believe we're doing the worst, when there are two countries on the planet with over a billion people that are very obviously not doing the testing they require. You'd have to be a full blown zombie to buy that chit.....

congrats on over 160k dead already, ya grandma killers!

you dont see anyone bringing refridgerated trucks in canada just to haul some dead bodies. then again our morgues arent overloaded. and neither are our hospitals

but yeah. lets just stop the testing! that oughtta free up space in the ICU and  stop the bodies in florida and texas from piling up.  hurrrrrrr

Edited by -idyb-

Everyone counts deaths differently anyway.  If someone has Corona when they die, in Sweden they are counted as a "Corona death", even if they die of a heart attack.  In neighbouring Denmark, they are only counted if Corona is the cause of death.

The only way we'll know who has done "better" will be in about a year's time when excess deaths v average give the most accurate picture.  Until then, everything is political posturing and analytical mumbo-jumbo.  Using deaths as a proportion of tests is probably the most absurd one yet.

• Like 3

well,  theres definately no reports of morgues and hospitals overcrowded, or people hauling dead covid bodies around in reefers in canada. any amount of testing aint gonna do chit about that.

8 people out of over 6 million population in our province are currently in the hospital from the democratic hoax. 5 of those patients are in the ICU, getting fixed up for free. theyll all likely recover.   11 days now without a single obama flu death. i'd say we're doing pretty good, considering its summer and people are partying and going to the restaurants and beaches and travelling all over the place. nobody in my city seems to have a care in the world about this chit.  i gotta admit, i really dont give much of a damn either and ive just been going about my business.   maybe if i was old or lived with people who were old and lived in a densely populated city like toronto or montreal or even vancouver than yeah id be a little wary about catching and spreading this chit.

but even then i probably figure despite my drinking and smoking, im in young and in good enough health that for all i know i'd probably catch the wu flu and i'd never have even known it.   but who knows who i'd spread it to, and how many of those people would be susceptible to it and might get hospitalized or even die?  thats the real important issue, but first i'd have to start giving a chit about other people.  if i catch this chit im giving it to everyone.  hell i'll buy the cutest looking hooker in the nursing home, take her to the glory hole, and tell her to blow me like its the last day of her life!   she could take off her false teeth and choke to death on my d*ck and it'll still probably go down as the first recorded coronavirus death in our province for 12 days.

how are those idiots down south managing to kill off so many people every day?  what are they at now? over a thousand a day with no signs of slowing down?   gee golly im glad theyre testing them though

holy chit theyre almost at 170k already lol, give it two more days tops.

Edited by -idyb-

They’ve just removed 5,000 deaths from our COVID total after changing the ways they classify COVID deaths, which I found interesting.

They said that previously if someone had tested positive for COVID then died it was listed as a reason, whereas now it’s only listed as a reason if they die within 28 days of testing positive.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

They’ve just removed 5,000 deaths from our COVID total after changing the ways they classify COVID deaths, which I found interesting.

They said that previously if someone had tested positive for COVID then died it was listed as a reason, whereas now it’s only listed as a reason if they die within 28 days of testing positive.

they got reserectioned.    the jesus flu saves!

either that or the zombie apocalypse has arrived. 2020 has been a helluva year

Edited by -idyb-

congratulations to florida for setting a new daily record of obama flu deaths in their state yesterday. also over 1300 more dead grandmas nationwide. 

Edited by -idyb-

On 8/10/2020 at 3:46 PM, -idyb- said:

wait. now yahoo news is a respectable news source?

Yahoo news is a well known source. They skew slightly to the right iirc.

On 8/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, juice64011 said:

Yesterday you posted an article from something called The Daily Beast so I'm  not sure if you should be questioning the integrity of news sources. Lol

That’s a hard left source.

If you ****s want to just read news without the partisan brainwashing, stick to Reuter’s or AP. 

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

If you ****s want to just read news without the partisan brainwashing, stick to Reuter’s or AP. 

I don't use any source regularly. I scan MSN a bit because I like the layout but I often look at multiple sources or independent reporters. 

A lot of the stuff I post here I see elsewhere and look into it and just Google to grab a link to post. 

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

We have done 1/4 of the world's tests. So yeah, we test a hell of a lot more. 

Imagine being so programmed that you believe we're doing the worst, when there are two countries on the planet with over a billion people that are very obviously not doing the testing they require. You'd have to be a full blown zombie to buy that chit.....

I believe China has it under control, they were literally locking people in their homes from the outside and possibly cremating live Covid patients. It’s not hard to imagine they contained.

Contrast that with us, whose leadership told the public that only ****s wear masks and that mid pandemic was the best time to take your family out to a nice restaurant.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I don't use any source regularly. I scan MSN a bit because I like the layout but I often look at multiple sources or independent reporters. 

A lot of the stuff I post here I see elsewhere and look into it and just Google to grab a link to post. 

I try to avoid anything partisan these days. I used to rely on aggregators more, but it’s better to stick to something reputable and aggregators mix in a lot of chit sources. 

There is a site I found recently called All sides that shows a story and the narrative being given by both sides and the center. They even had this nice nifty chart that shows where everyone stands.

CC073801-06DC-47CB-AF49-60EB0A1FB614.thumb.png.89672f556fb46a5e7dc172c0f705176d.png

• Thanks 1

The thing I’ve noticed about reuters is that they will put out less than half the news articles that a CNN or FOX would put out daily because they are actually just covering the news and there’s not that many big stories on a day to day. 

The rest are always sensationalizing non-issues constantly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

The thing I’ve noticed about reuters is that they will put out less than half the news articles that a CNN or FOX would put out daily because they are actually just covering the news and there’s not that many big stories on a day to day. 

The rest are always sensationalizing non-issues constantly. 

8 hours ago, 12еr said:

to hell with that. i get my news straight from the ufc forum. its worked for me for a decade, so i aint about to give up now.

Edited by -idyb-

21 hours ago, 12еr said:

I believe China has it under control, they were literally locking people in their homes for protesting the treatment of Hong Kong.

Yeah, they were, Kev. Good call.

That's why Wuhan reopened after 16 days.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, they were, Kev. Good call.

That's why Wuhan reopened after 16 days.

You’re such a retard. They were in lockdown for over two months.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-toll/chinas-wuhan-ends-its-coronavirus-lockdown-but-elsewhere-one-begins-idUSKBN21Q01W

Covid proved a few things. 

Covid is not a hoax but it sure is useful for big business, media, gov's to usurp more control & build a prison around us. How convenient in these times of strife in the golden age of fake media, & manipulation by the powers that be on the cusp of a technological & digital revolution that will cause extreme measures to be taken to force acceptance of increasing control. 

If it is indeed a bio weapon that will never see the light of day & it's proven to be a damn useful tool in the arsenal of getting the public to accept just about anything. 

Edited by StompGrind

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

Says the brainwashed dumb*** that posts a link saying Wuhan ended their shenanigans in APRIL and thinks he somehow proved a point. Your Democratic masters just told you to wear a mask OUTSIDE until November, you moron.

Nice job on diving on the obviously sarcastic number, and ignoring the reality that their "lockdown" was very likely on Hong Kong protesters. They were nailing Hong Kong protesters in their houses, NOT Corona victims. That's why they stopped giving a chit about the WuFlu in April. Here you are still afraid to go to the grocery store in August.

Edited by cashfl0w

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

well to be fair in many places in china, it was actually under lockdown. you had to have a legitimate work related reason and run government gps tracking apps on your phone just to leave the house otherwise those commies would arrest you and probably even your family members too and do as they please.  people infected were even getting barricaded inside of their apartments and they couldnt even escape if they wanted to

in the states, their version of a lockdown was closing down a bunch of non essential businesses and not being able to go and get their hair cut and nails done, even though they could still leave their false teeth at home and go play touchbutt at walmart fighting over toilet paper to their hearts content. talk about a major inconvenience and an infringement on human rights

Edited by -idyb-

to be fair, china style lockdowns might be the only chance you idiots have at even flattening the curve at this point. but there will be piles of dead store workers who got shot just for asking someone to simply put their mask on before that ever happens in a free country like america. one day im going to read a story about itakeroids strapped to the teeth taking out an entire police division just because his kids werent able to get a haircut on schedule,  and rightfully so.  that chit aint gonna cut itself

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Says the brainwashed dumb*** that posts a link saying Wuhan ended their shenanigans in APRIL and thinks he somehow proved a point. Your Democratic masters just told you to wear a mask OUTSIDE until November, you moron.

Nice job on diving on the obviously sarcastic number, and ignoring the reality that their "lockdown" was very likely on Hong Kong protesters. They were nailing Hong Kong protesters in their houses, NOT Corona victims. That's why they stopped giving a chit about the WuFlu in April. Here you are still afraid to go to the grocery store in August.

You thought they did a 16 day lockdown and then smugly thought you were dunking on me. Hold that L, dummy.