VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

19 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL @ you pretending you're smarter or know more than the guy in the video. Classic Vert.

Screenshot_20201004-170832_Chrome.jpg

Show me proof that trump took Hydro during his COVID infection

52 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

On 10/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, -idyb- said:

once the news outlets get bored of covering trumps great distraction of 2020 and they start to focus more on joe biden, trumps taxes, and a bunch of filthy naggers, the trumpster willl be fully recovered and 100% free of the kung flu immediately afterwards, and he'll stop pandering for sympathy votes and go back to having his covid rallys within the week, telling everyone that he's had a sudden change of heart and from now on he's gonna take the obama flu almost as serious as his election points and tv ratings, and how he's found a wonderdrug vaccine, and sell snake oil for votes.  it will be a miracle recovery. brought to him from the high heavens by god and his lord and saviour, jesus christ.  

that  "miracle coming down from god" - in his own words - he talked about today in his propaganda video must be his beloved fish tank cleaner he holds stakes in.

he didnt even wait till hes out of the hospital and he's already found his self proclaimed "miracle coming down from god" and he's already  peddling his snake oil miracle wonderdrug vaccine for his big last hoorah.   i knew he'd be at that pretty quick, but i didnt think it would be that quick

god bless his little corona hoax.  what a charade this is going to become

Edited by -idyb-

11 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Show me proof that trump took Hydro during his COVID infection

Google Hydroxychloroquine as Prophylaxis, dummy.

It's not a cure all. It's used in the prevention. You never noticed that when Trump was saying he was taking it months ago? Were you under the impression he had Covid when he was saying that, or are you simply retarded?

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Google Hydroxychloroquine as Prophylaxis, dummy.

It's not a cure all. It's used in the prevention. You never noticed that when Trump was saying he was taking it months ago? Were you under the impression he had Covid when he was saying that, or are you simply retarded?

It didnt work for trump at all if he was taking it to prevent.

We know for a fact that this medicine was not administered as part of Trumps treatment at the hospital.

23 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

We know for a fact that this medicine was not administered as part of Trumps treatment at the hospital.

Dr. Vert, can you tell me how long antimalarial medicine stays in your system?

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Dr.Vert back hard at work, rustling all the jimmies he can.

Witnessed some ****ery in Illinois, and finally understand a bit more of how they're manipulating the numbers.

My girlfriend's dad was thought to have Covid. Before they even gave him the results of the first test, they told him to go get another one done. So he did.

Thus, he accounts for two taken, and two positive tests. "Positivity rate"... lol

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol its gonna be a very grim and dark winter wrt coronavirus......Biden knows.

realDonaldTrumpGOT22-640x480.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThrKfr5GhiL_NupCH5fsS Looks like Trump's gonna win. We gotta go to phase 2. 

11396752.jpg Already on it. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThMY6qpan_fLP_aO7DcJV Testing in Africa is ready. 

....Meanwhile outside some bathhouse

950123_ra587.jpg

Inside the bathhouse talking about "insurance"

DB_DTYAXkAAM1-Y.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkXFSuuyBKqxzLvjtxMAJ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVCAuK53l26-6rkGsv42-

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

ElWJY8oW0AsQIpA?format=jpg&name=large

That can't be right. They predicted 85000 deaths if we didn't lock down... and we never locked down!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

ElWJY8oW0AsQIpA?format=jpg&name=large

they killed all the old people over there already?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That can't be right. They predicted 85000 deaths if we didn't lock down... and we never locked down!

They predicted 60,000 deaths if we locked down and we’re currently sitting at 225K deaths and shattering single day infection numbers currently

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

They predicted 60,000 deaths if we locked down and we’re currently sitting at 225K deaths and shattering single day infection numbers currently

They also predicted 2 million deaths. Moral of the story is nobody has a bloody clue.

• Like 2

i waited all wednesday for bubbas swedish coronavirus update that never came :(  what a real skitstövel

all i got was some lousy graph from svt contour.    and not even a picture of greta

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i waited all wednesday for bubbas swedish coronavirus update that never came :(  what a real skitstövel

all i got was some lousy graph from svt contour.    and not even a picture of greta

I thought SVT summed things up nicely.

tenor.gif?itemid=15158650

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...although once again, Sweden's response to the "2nd wave" is very stark compared to the rest of Europe.

As France and Germany go back into Lockdown, Italy re-introduces a nationwide curfew, Belgium and Netherlands have closed pretty much everything, and the UK introduces a 3-tier system with varying restrictions....Sweden's response has been to "remind everyone of their individual responsibilities".  There's actually talk of increasing the numbers who can meet from 50 to 300 at the end of the month.

Our cases are going up; rolling 7 day average has gone from 500ish to 1500 in a few weeks. However, ICU occupancy has only increased from 30 to 53 (capacity is 750) - compare with France which is already at 70% capacity.  7 day average of deaths is still below 4; in fact it hasn't been above 4 since early August.

We're having a steady stream of visitors from the UK at the moment; it's kind of weird to see how spooked they are from having 6 months of various lockdowns, and 24/7 panicked news stories. My mum just couldn't get her head round seeing people going about their lives normally. I think it was quite liberating!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Now those are numbers Trump can brag about!

And its just the beggining of a gigantic second waive

7 hours ago, VertFTW said:

You mean when we go back to treating an infectious virus like we always have?

17 hours ago, VertFTW said:

top 20 uni

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

We had no community transmission in all of Aus the other day. The restrictions have been pretty severe in some places, the damage has been unlike anything in the past, but time will tell the degree of success. Comparing with Europe and the US, were in a strong position to recover relatively quickly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

We had no community transmission in all of Aus the other day. The restrictions have been pretty severe in some places, the damage has been unlike anything in the past, but time will tell the degree of success. Comparing with Europe and the US, were in a strong position to recover relatively quickly.

Everyone who isn't in Victoria that is

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Darrens In The Wild

Uhmm.... I think this spambot malfunctioned?

This is from June. Pretty sure it's already been posted here too.

Karen's In The Wild

untitled-collage-93.jpg

Store security guard stabbed 27 times after asking sisters to wear masks

A store security guard in Chicago was allegedly stabbed 27 times after asking two women to wear masks while shopping. Now the two women, who are sisters, are being held without bond, the Associated Press reports.

The sisters, identified as Jessica and Jayla Hill, are accused of attacking the security guard at Snipes on Sunday, according to the Chicago Sun Times.

The incident took place on Sunday, when, after asking the sisters to leave the store, 18-year-old Jayla Hill took out her cell phone to film the interaction. She reportedly claimed that she was calling someone to "kick his ****," which prompted the man to reach for her phone. Hill's sister, 21-year-old Jessica Hill, reacted by picking up a trash can and hitting the 6'5", 270-pound security guard with it.

After punching the man repeatedly, Jessica Hill took out her "comb knife"—a blade hidden inside a hair comb—and started to stab the security guard in the neck, back, and arms, while her sister grabbed his hair to keep him from moving. The security guard and the assistant store manager begged the sisters to stop their attack. When the victim finally broke free, the suspects kicked him in the head and body.

Despite his wounds, the security guard was able to keep the sisters in the store until the police arrived. He was taken to the hospital to have his wounds treated but didn't require surgery. The sisters claim that they were acting in self-defense. Yet, the entire interaction was captured by the store's surveillance camera. This, along with the gruesome nature of the attack, prevented the sisters from being granted bail. 

"It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying," Judge Mary Marubio said after stating that the women will be held on attempted murder charges. Marubio also said that although the attack wasn't premeditated, the "sheer number" of stab wounds is concerning and compared the incident to a violent outburst during a domestic dispute. 

so much for "mah freedom"     they wont be getting a taste of that for a while.

Edited by -idyb-

Local positivity rate is at 15.9%. Sounds like everybody has the Ronas! Such an exciting time to be alive!

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Local positivity rate is at 15.9%. Sounds like everybody has the Ronas! Such an exciting time to be alive!

I thought Coronavirus ended on November 4?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Find my post that says that.

Here’s 10.

On 10/21/2020 at 5:53 AM, cashfl0w said:

Oh, I live in Illinois. We're barely allowed outside right now. In fact, I think they recommended not allowing people over to your house yesterday.

Come on November 4th!

On 8/17/2020 at 9:00 AM, cashfl0w said:

As sad as it is to say, I do believe the media in America is in cahoots with the media in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc. The same mind control methods, the same bias, the same angles. Thus, it benefits all left-wing media outlets to ditch the face of the opposition. Trump is exactly that. There was no pro-Obama movement in Italy, Brazil, India, etc. There is for Trump though. 

Having said that, our economy has taken a real hit from the pandemic, and people vote with their wallets. The Dems would love to claim that they brought the economy back to life the very minute they ousted Trump. The problem is that logically, there's no ****ing way you're going to tell me Corona isn't going to flare up in the winter months. Nonetheless, if Biden is elected, I firmly believe we'll start easing restrictions nationwide. Keep in mind, a large amount of our population lives in big cities in blue states. If the governors of California, Illinois, and New York decide to keep their states locked down, they basically keep our economy locked down. 

It's a tactic. This whole plandemic is a tactic, I believe. It sounds conceited to say, but yeah, I think the number one goal worldwide for the left is to get rid of Donald Trump, and even sadder, I believe our agendas seep out into the rest of the world via their media. As a result, I expect Corona restrictions to be eased worldwide and the media to suddenly feel like we're going too far in restricting people's freedoms IF Biden wins in November. 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, cashfl0w said:

The rest of the world should be rooting for a Trump victory in November. Or you're all looking at years of this chit. If Biden wins, we'll magically get over it and everything will be fine by the first of the year. If Trump wins, you're all looking at YEARS of wearing masks. 

I could not be any more serious either. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:04 PM, cashfl0w said:

You can take any stance you want on this discussion. I could switch sides right now seemlessly. 

Hell, our media just decided today that our first case was 25 days prior to previously announced. Some of us (Hint: ****IN ME among others, lol at the morons who believed the original dates) have been saying the logic doesn't add up for it have been circulating in Wuhan long enough for our intelligence community to have learned of the outbreak in early November and not have gotten around the world before late February. That's nonsense. 

The numbers coincidentally go up with the amount of testing done. The upcoming "phases" will coincide with the production of the tests and the more prolific use of them. This is going til November. Then we can resume normal life.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, cashfl0w said:

I've been telling people, November. The governors can allow the economy to heal itself AFTER the election. Gotta keep it shut down til then.

On 6/26/2020 at 7:02 AM, cashfl0w said:

Bingo.

It was done in waves to ensure the numbers went up. First, they only tested people coughing their lungs out. That was around the time of the first lockdown. Then we started testing everybody entering the hospitals/doctor's offices. Surprise, surprise... the numbers went up.

Now we have drive-up Corona testing sites all over our state. You don't need a referral to go get tested. Surprisingly.... the numbers still kept going up.

So this beckons the question: How do we keep driving up the numbers so that we can keep the economy shut down til November (when people vote with their wallets in the election)? Answer: Mandatory testing to enter public places like the mall, grocery stores, etc. It's coming. Just watch and wait.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:39 AM, cashfl0w said:

I could have never predicted the MSM would be going above and beyond to keep their fake pandemic going.. lol

The Dem governors have now colluded with the DNC to make it seem worse than it is too. There's not a chance in hell the 2,100 tests missing from my city are by accident. They know they've skewed the numbers to make them sound horrible in certain states, and they have to ensure those numbers keep rising. Most importantly, they have to keep the death rate as high as possible. November can't get here fast enough.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, cashfl0w said:

Or, you know, ask loaded and trick questions hoping they can get a sound bite worth airing every hour on the hour from now til November.

However you want to look at it.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, cashfl0w said:

And the other 87 had pre-existing health conditions. 

Still going til November though.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, cashfl0w said:

We have 18 deaths total in our county, and more than half of those at one nursing home. Then the idiot governor calls our county a "hot spot".

This is going til November. I swear to god it is.

Firmly believe the Dums will decide this is a viral infection again very shortly. No need to tank the economy to force a vote in their favor anymore. 

Everybody back outside!

Edited by cashfl0w

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Firmly believe the Dums will decide this is a viral infection again very shortly. No need to tank the economy to force a vote in their favor anymore. 

Everybody back outside!

Deny saying it, then double down after presented with your own words.

You’ve done the GOP proud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Everybody back outside!

Record number of cases in the US the past.couple of weeks...and...we are barely getting into winter season

...its gonna get really really ugly brah

15 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Everybody back outside!

Can't remember if I've asked this before, but do you think the rest of the world is "in on it" so to speak? With only a handful of exceptions most of the west have had more restrictions than America. Not saying that's the right thing to do, but if they've all done the same thing independently it makes it more doubtful this was primarily a Democrat driven thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Can't remember if I've asked this before, but do you think the rest of the world is "in on it" so to speak? With only a handful of exceptions most of the west have had more restrictions than America. Not saying that's the right thing to do, but if they've all done the same thing independently it makes it more doubtful this was primarily a Democrat driven thing.

I'm not gonna go Full Stomp and break down the globalist agenda, but yes, the rest of the world is "in on it", so to speak.

POTUS, under usual circumstances (when there isn't an outsider in the White House), is the head of the globalist snake. They needed it back. Pronto. By any means necessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Record number of cases in the US the past.couple of weeks...and...we are barely getting into winter season

...its gonna get really really ugly brah

Good. Let it get ugly. Our country is out of shape, allergic to their own shadows, and scared to go outside already. Of course their immune systems are trash. 

Let nature take it's course. This isn't Ebola. We're not going to lose millions of people. We'll lose the ones already on the verge. So be it.

• Like 1

Good. Let it get ugly. Our country is out of shape, allergic to their own shadows, and scared to go outside already. Of course their immune systems are trash. 

Let nature take it's course. This isn't Ebola. We're not going to lose millions of people. We'll lose the ones already on the verge. So be it.

Comments like these lose elections. 

• Like 1

I'm not gonna go Full Stomp and break down the globalist agenda, but yes, the rest of the world is "in on it", so to speak.

POTUS, under usual circumstances (when there isn't an outsider in the White House), is the head of the globalist snake. They needed it back. Pronto. By any means necessary.

Hmm. So I guess that means dear old Sweden is either not in on it, or too irrelevant to actually matter. 

Probably the second one. Fcuk Sweden!