VertFTW

Corona Virus Thread

15 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Some more decent vaccine news today.  The Oxford University/Astra Zeneca vaccine has hit 70% effectiveness, with 90% on a higher dose.

For me this is probably more significant than the other two vaccines:-

1. It's a similar technique to other existing vaccines (whereas the other two are fancy RNA-created vaccines)

2. It's much quicker and cheaper to produce than the other two

3. You can store it at room temperature (the Pfizer one needs to be -70!!)

Also as a Brit living in Sweden, a vaccine developed by the UK and manufactured in partnership with a Swedish company is likely to impact the countries I'm most interested in more quickly.  I haven't left this frigid country for over a year now and I'm getting a bit fed up tbh.

What's the matter? Too many attractive women, strong manly men and straight teeth for you m8? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, OzPride said:

What's the matter? Too many attractive women, strong manly men and straight teeth for you m8? 

Lol, swedish men are about as beta as it gets. 

My main issue right now is the less than 6 hours of daylight. Plus I miss the Queen of course. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, swedish men are about as beta as it gets. 

My main issue right now is the less than 6 hours of daylight. Plus I miss the Queen of course. 

You kneel before Queen Greta now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

https://principia-scientific.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-covid19-vaccine-should-be-avoided-at-all-cost/

This means clearly: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because the damage caused by the vaccination will be genetically irreversible. In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a big way in history,

I would like to draw your attention urgently to important issues related to the next Covid-19 vaccination. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

• Sad 1

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4258/rr?fbclid=IwAR2DnGajcGVJqvYdLdJIH25y5hJ8s5lOXAdSHEXu-CBeuwm0qbrRebrebWs

Rapid Response:

Re: Covid-19 vaccines: Many ADRs are already expected

Dear Editor

The Ted-tenders electronic daily: Supplement to the Official Journal of the EU, details a contract negotiated by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency (MHRA), dated 14.9.20 (1).

It states: “The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed”.

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

https://principia-scientific.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-covid19-vaccine-should-be-avoided-at-all-cost/

This means clearly: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because the damage caused by the vaccination will be genetically irreversible. In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a big way in history,

I would like to draw your attention urgently to important issues related to the next Covid-19 vaccination. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

The author of this has either misunderstood, or misrepresented the reality of the vaccine.

The vaccine itself was made by manipulating RNA.  It works like any other vaccine, however, by provoking an immune response that creates antibodies and T-cells.

The vaccine does not manipulate human DNA (or "intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient".  That is a much more complex process (and as it states in the article, broadly illegal).

I can understand concerns over a vaccine created in a "new" way.  The good old British one was produced in a much more traditional method though, and it's likely that the majority of the vaccines that come on the market will not be mRNA vaccines.

Personal choice prevails of course old chap - I would just hate you to be making decisions based on shoddy science!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The author of this has either misunderstood, or misrepresented the reality of the vaccine.

The vaccine itself was made by manipulating RNA.  It works like any other vaccine, however, by provoking an immune response that creates antibodies and T-cells.

The vaccine does not manipulate human DNA (or "intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient".  That is a much more complex process (and as it states in the article, broadly illegal).

I can understand concerns over a vaccine created in a "new" way.  The good old British one was produced in a much more traditional method though, and it's likelarch andy that the majority of the vaccines that come on the market will not be mRNA vaccines.

Personal choice prevails of course old chap - I would just hate you to be making decisions based on shoddy science!

This is just one of many articles that are spread across the internet Bubba, all or at least the majority from sources with impeccable qualifications, accreditations, and experience in their respective fields that demand that what they say should be taken into serious consideration. All espouse the same message and it doesn't do to simply denounce them out of hand. There is no pay off in denouncing the science behind the coming vaccines, indeed there are only repercussions if as you say they all are mistaken in their analysis, there are however huge pay offs involved in propagating the idea of a safe vaccine to a gullible and altogether too trusting public.

It falls upon the layman to do his research to the best of his limited ability and make a decision accordingly. It's no secret that i believe the response to be completely without warrant given that the measures taken to combat a virus with a survival rate of over 99% are as a whole now more dangerous and damaging to society than the virus itself so i find myself searching for ulterior motives on the part of World Governments all of whom march in lockstep towards a great reset. Their words not mine.

As you say personal choice prevails. If i have to become vaccinated in order to return to England then i will choose the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine which as far as i've been able to ascertain has been developed using a tried and tested traditional method, but, even then there will be a certain reluctance on my part. As is often the case though needs must and if that remains my only option should i wish to return home, so be it.

At least for now. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sound familiar? And who might this third party be given that a persons health information is considered protected information? Enquiring minds would like to know.

https://fullfact.org/health/ticketmaster-coronavirus-vaccine/.

Ticketmaster said this is “still just a potential idea and is not being implemented at this time”, and that if it were implemented all health information would be stored with a third party health care provider rather than with Ticketmaster.

Instead, the company said it is exploring new safety features that events organisers may choose to use once events, such as concerts, begin again. This could include finding a way for digital tickets to be linked to vaccine status, but also to things like negative Covid-19 test results or health declarations. 

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

This is just one of many articles that are spread across the internet Bubba, all or at least the majority from sources with impeccable qualifications, accreditations, and experience in their respective fields that demand that what they say should be taken into serious consideration. All espouse the same message and it doesn't do to simply denounce them out of hand. There is no pay off in denouncing the science behind the coming vaccines, indeed there are only repercussions if as you say they all are mistaken in their analysis, there are however huge pay offs involved in propagating the idea of a safe vaccine to a gullible and altogether too trusting public.

It falls upon the layman to do his research to the best of his limited ability and make a decision accordingly. It's no secret that i believe the response to be completely without warrant given that the measures taken to combat a virus with a survival rate of over 99% are as a whole now more dangerous and damaging to society than the virus itself so i find myself searching for ulterior motives on the part of World Governments all of whom march in lockstep towards a great reset. Their words not mine.

As you say personal choice prevails. If i have to become vaccinated in order to return to England then i will choose the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine which as far as i've been able to ascertain has been developed using a tried and tested traditional method, but, even then there will be a certain reluctance on my part. As is often the case though needs must and if that remains my only option should i wish to return home, so be it.

At least for now. 

I don't care how impeccable their qualifications are. They're preaching pseudo-science. The vaccine was created by manipulating RNA. It doesn't manipulate the person's DNA. There's no such thing. That's just scaremongering. It was a while ago, but I have a chemistry degree so know enough to spot something that makes no sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't care how impeccable their qualifications are. They're preaching pseudo-science. The vaccine was created by manipulating RNA. It doesn't manipulate the person's DNA. There's no such thing. That's just scaremongering. It was a while ago, but I have a chemistry degree so know enough to spot something that makes no sense. 

No problem Bubba, much as i respect your obvious  intelligence we're at an impasse, it's all good.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

I'm not here to debate a subject i have relatively little knowledge of Savage. I look at the vaccine as part of a bigger picture, a picture that's unfolding across the World in a way that would have been unthinkable even just a few short months ago, at least to most people. As such i find it to be extremely disturbing in almost every conceivable way.

For every pro vaccine article there is a anti vaccine article, each backed up with information from both eminent scientists and institutions.

Personal choice prevails as Bubba would say. You pays your money you takes your choice. I put information out there that critiques the up coming vaccines. You're free to post information that you feel may be pertinent to the thread. Others, who may take the time to search the links contained within each article are free to decide for themselves as to which side of the divide they feel comfortable with. 

And that's exactly how it should be.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

No problem Bubba, much as i respect your obvious  intelligence we're at an impasse, it's all good.

Cheers fella.

At the very least, it's good to remind these pesky yanks that it's possible to have different opinions without escalating into a 4 year war.

Hope all is good over there in Canada.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Cheers fella.

At the very least, it's good to remind these pesky yanks that it's possible to have different opinions without escalating into a 4 year war.

You have 2 choices, either back down or go to war!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

At least for now. 

Survival rates differ based on ethnicity and social-economic status. The hospitalization and fatality rates are much higher for racial and ethnic minorities, and among the poor.

8 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Cheers fella.

Cheers Bubba, it is good m8, it's how we learn and just to clarify, i'm not anti vaxx. I had the flu vax last year and it made a huge difference to my well being compared to previous years where i would tend to rely on lemsips alone, lol.

I make no claims as to the validity of the information i post Bubba, heck, i post it and yet even i approach it with a large dose of scepticism, but i do think it's important that an alternative viewpoint is presented, especially as the traffic in this thread does seem to flow mainly in one direction.

Plus it never hurts to swim against the tide, lol.

Edit: Things are ok here in Canada by the way but i've got a hankering to return to Blighty m8. There's an old flame over there with whom i've been in touch with lately and we seem to have kinda rekindled our past relationship, plus it doesn't hurt that she's got some serious booty, lol.

And then there's Cornwall, beautiful Cornwall, always whispering to me. We shall see.

Que sera sera as they say.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TwennyFo said:

Cheers Bubba, it is good m8, it's how we learn and just to clarify, i'm not anti vaxx. I had the flu vax last year and it made a huge difference to my well being compared to previous years where i would tend to rely on lemsips alone, lol.

I make no claims as to the validity of the information i post Bubba, heck, i post it and yet even i approach it with a large dose of scepticism, but i do think it's important that an alternative viewpoint is presented, especially as the traffic in this thread does seem to flow mainly in one direction.

Plus it never hurts to swim against the tide, lol.

Edit: Things are ok here in Canada by the way but i've got a hankering to return to Blighty m8. There's an old flame over there with whom i've been in touch with lately and we seem to have kinda rekindled our past relationship, plus it doesn't hurt that she's got some serious booty, lol.

And then there's Cornwall, beautiful Cornwall, always whispering to me. We shall see.

Que sera sera as they say.

There are few nicer parts of the world than Cornwall, that's for sure.  Sounds like some interesting and hopefully bootilicious times ahead.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:00 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Obviously sad for all these countries, but I find the race for the top 10 death per capita strangely compelling. 

Belgium, San Marino, Andorra, Peru and Spain have the top 5 sewn up at the moment. 

Behind them though, there is an almighty tussle between Argentina, Brazil, UK, Italy, Chile, USA, Bolivia, Mexico, Ecuador and France.  Look at that "narrowing".  Argentina were strolling away with it, but are being reeled in rapidly by Italy and France.  UK is coming up fast, but don't count out the USA just yet as you tend to take a lot longer for your numbers to drop.  Who are you tipping to reach 1,000 deaths per 1M population first?  My money's on those dark horses, the Brazillians, but I reckon the Italians and Americans will run them close.

top 10 race.PNG

The race to 1000 is really hotting up now.  Looks as if the Latin America countries are stalling badly, while the European countries have surged in the past couple of weeks. However, as lockdown II begins to bite, their death rates are dropping, whilst the good ol' USA is keeping steady.  I'm expecting a Thanksgiving Bounce, so my money is still on America hitting 1k/1M deaths first.  I've added Spain because they're slowly getting reeled in by the chasing pack, and Macedonia because they're coming up strongly.

Something a bit strange has happened in Sweden.  It seems we've convinced half of Europe that we've gone into lockdown, even though we haven't. Bunch of mates back home messaged me last week asking what it was like to be finally in lockdown.  Seems the PM upgrading a recommendation to a "strong mandatory recommendation" convinced the European media that Sweden had finally caved and enforced some kind of a lockdown.

Gyms are still open, restaurants are still open, meeting up is still legal, so if it is a lockdown it's a weird one. 

Happy thanksgiving homies.

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1

https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/global-data-covid-19-recovery-rate?fbclid=IwAR02kJ-7CZuLXPtk_x_hvYwG00c08FlRhutA2RmorD4v1xINaAigtsUZnmQ

lol. Still think the rona warrants GLOBAL forced vaccination?  Figures taken straight from the W.H.O and the CDC.

Have at it all you deniers. The ones lining up are wearing the tin foil hats.

Edited by TwennyFo

god damn. i guess this kind of shіt really does happen in canada

Man arrested after assault of Walmart employee who asked him to wear face mask, B.C. RCMP say

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/dawson-creek-walmart-employee-assaulted-face-mask-dispute-1.5817369

that walmart employee has no ground game.  gonna have to score the fight in favor of the anti-masker,  but i'm still gonna have to deduct a point for that soccer kick. thats fuсking illegal.