Sign in to follow this  
Alibaby81

Been charged for this when buying tickets.

Purchased tickets today for UFC London then noticed I had also been charged £73 for 2020 UFC fight club membership. How do I use this? When I came on here, they keep asking me to sign up and pay more money. Rather have my money back to be honest but if I can't I wouldn't mind the perks of the membership I've paid for. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Yes - to purchase on Wednesday prior to the general public on-sale on Friday, you must have a Fight Club Membership. You can access your new account via https://www.ufcfightclub.com/. You'll receive a welcome gift, as well as get access codes for pre-sales of other UFC events, among some other perks. If you have any troubles, just let us know! Thanks!

27 minutes ago, decker.katelin said:

Yes - to purchase on Wednesday prior to the general public on-sale on Friday, you must have a Fight Club Membership. You can access your new account via https://www.ufcfightclub.com/. You'll receive a welcome gift, as well as get access codes for pre-sales of other UFC events, among some other perks. If you have any troubles, just let us know! Thanks!

I thought so. I haven't received an email yet with an activation code? How long do thes usually take to come? 

• Like 1

I have had the same issue. Was charged the membership but have had no email or activation code when I purchased the ufc fight night London tickets. Also, why are you now unable to create your own fight collection on ufc fight pass? It seems like with every update it becomes less user friendly!

On 1/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, Alibaby81 said:

I thought so. I haven't received an email yet with an activation code? How long do thes usually take to come? 

Can take a couple of weeks.