1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

KGB has a nice XXX lower unit -

but Violentina knows how to move it, move it.

giphy.gif

Ride em cow girl lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

She is without a doubt the GOAT female fighter, Nunes is good, don't get me wrong, but no other female scares me like Shevchenko

Nunes has stupid power but none of the wimmen are as complete, composed & technical as Valentina. 

Her grappling especially her wrestling is getting much better too. 

Pico Pugilist finna make this look easy i think. 

I'm predicting kickbox feeler then takedown takeover & GNP victory in the 2nd or 3rd. 

I'm awake only because I have to goto work in an hour and a half, otherwise I'd be sleeping for this chit card. 

Reyes by right upper cut first round btw. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The scariest guy at MW is Yoel Romero-Joe Rogan. 

Smh

I know you're not a Yoel fan but him & Lord Costa are the scariest in that division. 

Tew tanks. Yoel's explosive closing speed and change of direction is 2nd to none & he's got an iron chin

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

big yes on Bektic

lol no.  Goddamn judges robbed me out of a low risk Latifi, Ige and the fat guy from New Zealand.  Juan Adams should retire this chit ain't for him.

16 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I know you're not a Yoel fan but him & Lord Costa are the scariest in that division. 

Tew tanks. Yoel's explosive closing speed and change of direction is 2nd to none & he's got an iron chin

He's an athletic freak and a tank but it's a weird statement when he's lost 3 out of his last 4 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

He's an athletic freak and a tank but it's a weird statement when he's lost 3 out of his last 4 

Costa & Rob 1 was close. 2 out of his last four. He whipped that Aussie's @ss in the 2nd fight ?

• Like 1

I got it 2.0 Reyes as well but that pressure is gonna be a problem if he can't catch him & finish he's gonna slow down a lot in championship rds.

• Like 1

Jones is firing one at a time, not very successfully. 

Reyes is throwing multiples, even if they are not all landing, Jones goes running.

Bad look for Jones.if Reyes doesnt gas hard in 4 and 5

• Like 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

3-0 Reyes, What is Jones doing here? He has to get a finish or a stupid dominant round now, he better hope Reyes is as tired as he looks

These judges have been awful, it wouldn't surprise if Jon is up on the score cards due to pressure. 

I agree 3-0 Reyes

• Like 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

3-0 Reyes, What is Jones doing here? He has to get a finish or a stupid dominant round now, he better hope Reyes is as tired as he looks

Jon only allowed to micro dose steroids is terrible.  I just thought he would wrestle a dude that lost to Volkan.  

Strategy is to let him throw with pressure and running then turn it up with grappling & GnP

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

These judges have been awful, it wouldn't surprise if Jon is up on the score cards due to pressure. 

I agree 3-0 Reyes

2 of these judges have Jon up by 7 points.

Its 3-1 but even then its barely a round won for Jones, he has wore Reyes out, but apart from that done nothing else, he has to get a finish now or the best he can do is a draw

Its 3-1 but even then its barely a round won for Jones, he has wore Reyes out, but apart from that done nothing else, he has to get a finish now or the best he can do is a draw

Reyes is tired from beating this bum up.