Good job Reyes. I think he won but i wouldn't be surprised if judges give it to Jon. 

Reyes did a great job out kickboxing & not allowing Jon to takeover with grappling gnP when he was exhausted. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Im just reading play by plays ... So apparently Reyes is giving Jones a decent fight huh ?

Unfortunately judges will give it to Jones

Jon got whooped.  He lost the first 3 rounds and barely won the 4th.  Took the 5th.  These judges are the worst I have ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like how Jon wanted to fight when Teyes sweep away. But ran how many times in the first 3. Like literally ran away.

3-2 Reyes but I dont expect the judges to agree

Just now, stehilton94 said:

I AM DONE WITH THE UFC

That is the worst decision I have ever seen

I heard 48-47, 48-47 AND a LOL 49-46 and my stream froze.  I'm assuming Jon needed the judges to rob the challenger once again?

• Like 1

Yo, after Khabib/Ferguson I'm done with this chit. 

That was one of the worst decisions I've seen in my life. Jones did absolutely NOTHING for 3.5 rounds and got blistered by Reyes the first 3 rounds. 

49-46? Cringe. 

• Like 3

lel, people letting their hate get the better of them. Reyes ran for 3 of the 5 rounds. 49-45 was a stretch though.

There were 2 awful decisions tonight, that wasn't one of them

• Like 1

Rogan needs to **** off too, sucking Jones **** so much, I like Jones, but he did not in any way win that fight, he ran for 3 rounds, won 2 and some how comes out with a 49-46?????

**** the UFC, **** Texas and **** Jones

Edited by stehilton94
  • Like 2

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Rogan needs to **** off too, sucking Jones **** so much, I like Jones, but he did not in any way win that fight, he ran for 3 rounds, won 2 and some how comes out with a 49-47?????

**** the UFC, **** Texas and **** Jones

Maybe not have a Reyes avatar when complaining about the results of this fight...

Just now, T.B.E said:

lel, people letting their hate get the better of them. Reyes ran for 3 of the 5 rounds. 49-45 was a stretch though.

Are you on drugs? Reyes ran 3 out of 5 rounds? 

All I saw was Jones literally running for his life the first three rounds when Reyes put the pressure on. 

Jones did nothing besides a couple takedown attempts and two actual takedowns. 

YIKES

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Jones literally ran away in multiple rounds. Reyes circled and countered but outstruck Jones in the first 3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, T.B.E said:

I don't really like either fighter but that should have been a win for Reyes. Nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Agreed & i fkn h8 Jones. 

I do think Jon lost though especially the first 2 but 3 not by a a lot like some people are acting & 4-5 was mostly all Jon. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Im just reading play by plays ... So apparently Reyes is giving Jones a decent fight huh ?

You were exactly right.

Reyes won the fight (clearly took the the first three rounds in my opinion) but Jones got a gift decision. The 49-47 is inexcusable.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Jones lost 1, 2 and 3 of a 5 round fight... yeah good decision.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Agreed & i fkn h8 Jones. 

I do think Jon lost though especially the first 2 but 3 not by a a lot like some people are acting & 4-5 was mostly all Jon. 

Jon barely won the 4th.  He looked like absolute trash against a dude that lost to Volkan ffs.

• Thanks 1

What a joke.

There is more money for NewFC of Jones kept that belt so you guys go figure ....

Problem is yall know Reyes aint having a rematch although Jones got no more opponents

• Like 1

End of the day gotta beat the champion to be the champion...
Secondly...Home turf advantage
Thirdly...Jones does this **** where it looks like he is getting hit but he is actually moving his head...just out the way and chin tucking...but Reyes landed alot more than most.

Just now, Kable said:

Thirdly...Jones does this **** where it looks like he is getting hit but he is actually moving his head...just out the way and chin tucking...but Reyes landed alot more than most.

**** that. You gotta win the fight to win the fight.... And Reyes won the fight. lol

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Kable said:

Jones face was in far worse shape than Reyes' by the end... so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jon barely won the 4th.  He looked like absolute trash against a dude that lost to Volkan ffs.

Reyes lost that fight because he got on his bicycle for most of the fight after rd 1 & part of 2.

1 he did great. 2 a little less great. 3 He barely did better than Jon. 4 & 5 was easily Jon even Reyes admits that. 

I think Reyes won 3-2 but you guys need to check your eyes acting like it wasn't close & Jon did nothing but plod & dive for ankles lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Jones face was in far worse shape than Reyes' by the end... so...

No it wasn't. And if that's your criteria, GSP would have never won a decision.

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Reyes lost that fight because he got on his bicycle for most of the fight after rd 1 & part of 2.

1 he did great. 2 a little less great. 3 He barely did better than Jon. 4 & 5 was easily Jon even Reyes admits that. 

I think Reyes won 3-2 but you guys need to check your eyes acting like it wasn't close & Jon did nothing but plod & dive for ankles lol

lmfao!  Jon Jones looked like a straight up bum out there.  He got cracked and was shooting for his life.  At heavyweight he would get retired by a contender.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RadLad said:

**** that. You gotta win the fight to win the fight.... And Reyes won the fight. lol

Agreed. I never believed you gotta beat the breaks off the champion. Reyes did win but it wasn't convincing enough evidently. 

Reyes is just gonna have to turn it up in the last 2 min next time of finish Jon early. He had Jon in all kinds of trouble in the first & parts of the 2nd. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

^

• Like 1

I knew it was a bad idea when Reyes' corner told him they were 5 minutes away from the belt. Even if he was tired he could have tried harder in the 5th if he thought he needed to win the round. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Gustoff strategy just doesn't work if you take a break & go for a bicycle ride looking to draw & counter. 

That was Reyes only mistake imo. He didn't quite have the gas to keep the kind of pressure he put on Jon in the first two. 

If he can mix a little more Santos blitz & combo type strategy instead of bicycle pot shot and not get tired i think he would finish Jon and probably make it look easy. 

That and add some knees/elbows/punches off the clinch to his game to make Jon pay every time he shoots or clinches. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1