Conceive-Believe-Achieve

Bullet vs JOJO (June Location TBC)

As a fellow Scot I hope Calderwood can somehow pull this off. 

The realist in me really doesn't believe its gonna happen though. 

I'm not going to trawl through the rankings, but...1-1 in your last two with your win being a split decision does not sound like a particularly worthy challenger.  Didn't she get beaten comfortably by Chookagain?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm not going to trawl through the rankings, but...1-1 in your last two with your win being a split decision does not sound like a particularly worthy challenger.  Didn't she get beaten comfortably by Chookagain?

That one loss is pretty contentious, fight metric doesn't tell a whole story but I do think she was unlucky not to get the nod there.

3pr5yx.jpg

Main thing is I think this fight is down to though is Valentina wants is to keep busy and defend the title at least 3 times this year.

She just beat the number one ranked girl, Murphy is ranked second which makes no sense being as not one media outlet scored her last fight in her favour and third is Eye who is likely still having nightmares about the last time she was in a cage with Valentina. 

So its Calderwood by default.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

That one loss is pretty contentious, fight metric doesn't tell a whole story but I do think she was unlucky not to get the nod there.

3pr5yx.jpg

Main thing is I think this fight is down to though is Valentina wants is to keep busy and defend the title at least 3 times this year.

She just beat the number one ranked girl, Murphy is ranked second which makes no sense being as not one media outlet scored her last fight in her favour and third is Eye who is likely still having nightmares about the last time she was in a cage with Valentina. 

I also agree. JOJO won that fight 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

3pr5yx.jpg

Fair enough. I didn't do much due dilligence. I guess in such a wafer thin division they're hardly going to conjure up someone who's on a 12 fight winning streak!

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fair enough. I didn't do much due dilligence. I guess in such a wafer thin division they're hardly going to conjure up someone who's on a 12 fight winning streak!

Yeah the only people in the top 15 who are on better than a one fight win streak are. 

#2. Lauren Murphy (Who should legit have lost her last fight) & #15. Molly McCann (Is on three in a row but hasn't fought a ranked opponent yet.)

Agreed the division is probably the thinnest full fledged one they have just now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol why would they do that to the poor retarded English girl 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Very stupid to underestimate JOJO. Foolish even 

She's a tough old bird, but her big weakness is speed....she's just not blessed with fast twitch fibres.  Whereas Shevchenko is lightning. She's next level, and whilst i applaud your support for JoJo, i think she will be overwhelmed exactly as Chookagain was.

Hope not though. She's a good kid.

• Like 2

Scraping the barrel now are they.

Cleaning out a division in the mens divisions is quite a feat of legendary status, cleaning out a wimmins division is normal in a sport where one wimmins is just 5 skill levels above the rest of the wimmins. Valentina will be stomping on the wimmins until her Version of holly holm shows up to make her look ****e.

Just a matter of time before vitor belfort announces that he now identifies as a woman & gets an instant title shot against valentina. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, agtx said:

Scraping the barrel now are they.

Cleaning out a division in the mens divisions is quite a feat of legendary status, cleaning out a wimmins division is normal in a sport where one wimmins is just 5 skill levels above the rest of the wimmins. Valentina will be stomping on the wimmins until her Version of holly holm shows up to make her look ****e.

Just a matter of time before vitor belfort announces that he now identifies as a woman & gets an instant title shot against valentina. 

Not with the amount of TRT and other special Protein he’s on.

JoJo is just a tatted shaved hair skank can that can't speak English, she'll get smashed.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 8:06 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I'm stupid. Foolish even 

Thought so.  

• Haha 1

This is now the co-main for 251, in Perth. Most likely to be Volk vs Max II as the main 

• Like 1

As a Brit I wish Jojo the best, hopefully she survives and doesn’t suffer any career threatening injuries. Valentina is a beast, another level in that division 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:36 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Very stupid to underestimate JOJO. Foolish even 

It's foolish to overestimate your knowledge on a subject. 35% in predictions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It's foolish to overestimate your knowledge on a subject. 35% in predictions. 

I couldn't do that bad if I tried. I could just pick off the top of my head without researching and do better than that.

• Like 1