Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Diego Sanchez coach warned athletic commission at UFC 239 that Sanchez might kill Chiesa

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/joshua-fabia-warned-commission-diego-sanchez-might-kill-michael-chiesa-ufc-239

To me, it sounds like Fabia wanted the ref to stop the fight once a guillotine was applied without a tap out. These two are off their rocker.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Fabia was asked to demonstrate the move, which was described to MMA Junkie as a technique that started as a standing guillotine choke but then would see Sanchez rotate his shoulders so that his opponent’s head was braced above his shoulder before slamming down to the floor and breaking his foe’s neck"

It's a valid point raised, and I hope they look into it.  Look what that move did to this poor guy.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

This dude is quickly joining Edmund and Portal in the dodgy coaches club?

Portal was never a cornerman.  He was never the lone cornerman.  Edmond sucks but he did actually train the guy GGG killed when Canelo failed for steroids.

Diego invited Emil Meek to train with him.  Fabia chased them around a cage with a machete as a training exercise.  That's a true story.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

"Fabia was asked to demonstrate the move, which was described to MMA Junkie as a technique that started as a standing guillotine choke but then would see Sanchez rotate his shoulders so that his opponent’s head was braced above his shoulder before slamming down to the floor and breaking his foe’s neck"

It's a valid point raised, and I hope they look into it.  Look what that move did to this poor guy.

giphy.gif

Did that dude survive that Stunner from hell?

22 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

giphy.gif

STONE COLD!    STONE COLD!  STONE COLD!

• Like 1