Sign in to follow this  
Ozpride

Felder needs to stay in the game

I get he's got a kid but don't act like that 4 year old doesn't miss you every time you go away to call fights overseas and you can be damn sure he's not quitting that.  

Probably a bad move for Hardy to interview him after a war like that.  It was close AF and he's still top 5ish at LW.  Always an exciting fighter and I for one would love to see him continue.  

Feldor vs Lee

Felder vs Cerrone

Felder vs Al

I'd watch the hell out of either of them.  

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I thought Felder won the fight, close battle for sure.

...on optics alone ... Hooker looked like Wilder stumbling around-

23 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

...on optics alone ... Hooker looked like Wilder stumbling around-

Hooker circled to his right the entire fight and his knee buckled a few times but he was only hurt once.  Wilder looked like a straight up bum and he's never been a good boxer.  Devastating power and a big reach carried him to this point.

• Like 1

His fights are always entertaining, I'd like for him to stay but he will never win a belt. If his mind is already thinking about retiring, then he should

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T.B.E said:

His fights are always entertaining, I'd like for him to stay but he will never win a belt. If his mind is already thinking about retiring, then he should

Honestly there needs to be more guys that have the "I want to put on the best fights" mentality and not be worried about belts - like Cerrone etc. Just go after those bonuses and be a fan favourite.  You see a huge sense of relief once they accept they're in the game for the fans and not chasing the elusive belt. 

• Like 1

I've never really took to Felder  before but that all changed last night. Showed a ton of heart and a ton of class.

Hope he stays around for a while yet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Honestly there needs to be more guys that have the "I want to put on the best fights" mentality and not be worried about belts - like Cerrone etc. Just go after those bonuses and be a fan favourite.  You see a huge sense of relief once they accept they're in the game for the fans and not chasing the elusive belt. 

i dont know about cerrone.   the last time we seen him he just showed up for a paycheck and then checked out.

When i think of a fighter that always gives it his all and puts on the best exciting fights, i think of Georges "Rush" St. Pierre. hell i cant even remember the last fight he was in that he didnt get a performance of the night bonus.

The retirement talk was a bit silly. 

He is never going to see gold or have a title shot BUT guys like Felder are very important to any organization because he "tests" upcomers.

35 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i dont know about cerrone.   the last time we seen him he just showed up for a paycheck and then checked out.

When i think of a fighter that always gives it his all and puts on the best exciting fights, i think of Georges "Rush" St. Pierre. hell i cant even remember the last fight he was in that he didnt get a performance of the night bonus.

Vs Diaz.  And most of his fights before that 

9 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Vs Diaz.  And most of his fights before that 

that didnt need a fotn award to be fight of the night.   in fact, the based patster was so excited for that GSP fight that he came all the way to canada to watch it.  

you know youre a legend when even your haters will travel to other countries just to watch you compete.   GSP Bless.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

that didnt need a fotn award to be fight of the night.   in fact, the based patster was so excited for that fight that he came to canada to watch it.  

you know youre a legend when even your haters will travel to other countries just to watch you compete.   GSP Bless.

Coincidence.  That was actually because gay marriage was legal in Canada and not in the States yet

9 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Coincidence.  That was actually because gay marriage was legal in Canada and not in the States yet

regardless, who could ever forget the 50-45 beatdown that georgie goat delivered to nick diaz?

Even WarWest was so entertained by the outcome of that fight that i had him downing shots of GSP's infamous nut butter trouser gravy straight from the source, and proclaiming it in his signature for a month. 

• Haha 1