Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

How should Deontay Wilder enter the ring for the trilogy?

He said it himself that he's a warrior but his 40 pounds of armor was too heavy and he had no legs.

Personally I think he should enter the ring on a stretcher to save his legs.  Have his cornermen carry him up 3 steps.  Now that the cornerman that saved him from brain trauma won't be there to save him next time there's already a stretcher in place for his exit.  Perhaps Tyson needs to walk to the ring for this to be a fair fight.  I think Deontay might have a chance even though the man can't box.  I picked him in the first fight strictly because I thought Fury didn't have it anymore and Wilder has dynamite in his right hand.  I bet Fury decision in the rematch because I thought it would be so lopsided that the judges couldn't rob him.  I should have believed him that training under Sugar was to get a stoppage.

Remember that time recently when Wilder said he would beat a prime Mike Tyson?  Yeah me too and that's when I realized just how delusional he is.  Then you got that p*ssy Anthony Joshua who got stopped by a short fat man.  He enters the rematch and point fights to get his belts back.  Heavyweight boxing is still dead and the Klitschko sisters killed it.

"I'm not making excuses, everyone knows I'm a warrior but carrying 40 pounds for 200 feet and climbing 17 flights of stairs to enter the squared circle left me with no legs." - Deontay Wilder

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My woman carries our 25lb son all over the place day in and day out but still have the legs to ride Roids like a champ. 

No excuses. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Also, give Charlie Z his rematch first.

The promoters can't risk Charlie sparking him clean out.  Did you see Deontay shoot a double leg on Tyson?  lol dude was trying to wrestle for dear life in a boxing match.  Yeah you're a warrior alright.  Conor didn't even try that when Floyd was beating him pillar to post.

• Thanks 1

@Bubba_Sparks I might owe you an AV or some ****.  It was ruled a draw but if Fury didn't get dropped twice they couldn't have robbed him in the first match that he clearly won.

I'm happy for the man and I was happy when he took out Wlad who wasn't just boring but has the personality of a stone.  I wrote him off when he ballooned up to like 420 pounds.  Even with the comeback fights he took he decisioned a man in Pianeta that got stopped by the 3 notable fighters he faced.  The only men that guy beat with wikipedia pages were decisions over dudes that were born in the 1960's.

Wilder is going to ruin his career by exercising this rematch clause.  He's had the great equilizer of dynamite in his right hand but he can't learn how to box by summer.  He's the sloppiest WBC heavyweight champion that I've seen in my entire life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RadLad said:

Replace the stretcher with a coffin.

he would need one if he was fighting GSP

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

My woman carries our 25lb son all over the place day in and day out but still have the legs to ride Roids like a champ. 

No excuses. 

if she keeps that up shes gonna be lugging twice that weight around

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He said it himself that he's a warrior but his 40 pounds of armor was too heavy and he had no legs.

Personally I think he should enter the ring on a stretcher to save his legs.  Have his cornermen carry him up 3 steps.  Now that the cornerman that saved him from brain trauma won't be there to save him next time there's already a stretcher in place for his exit.  Perhaps Tyson needs to walk to the ring for this to be a fair fight.  I think Deontay might have a chance even though the man can't box.  I picked him in the first fight strictly because I thought Fury didn't have it anymore and Wilder has dynamite in his right hand.  I bet Fury decision in the rematch because I thought it would be so lopsided that the judges couldn't rob him.  I should have believed him that training under Sugar was to get a stoppage.

Remember that time recently when Wilder said he would beat a prime Mike Tyson?  Yeah me too and that's when I realized just how delusional he is.  Then you got that p*ssy Anthony Joshua who got stopped by a short fat man.  He enters the rematch and point fights to get his belts back.  Heavyweight boxing is still dead and the Klitschko sisters killed it.

"I'm not making excuses, everyone knows I'm a warrior but carrying 40 pounds for 200 feet and climbing 17 flights of stairs to enter the squared circle left me with no legs." - Deontay Wilder

Liked for use of term "Klitschko sisters".

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

@Bubba_Sparks I might owe you an AV or some ****.  It was ruled a draw but if Fury didn't get dropped twice they couldn't have robbed him in the first match that he clearly won.

I'm happy for the man and I was happy when he took out Wlad who wasn't just boring but has the personality of a stone.  I wrote him off when he ballooned up to like 420 pounds.  Even with the comeback fights he took he decisioned a man in Pianeta that got stopped by the 3 notable fighters he faced.  The only men that guy beat with wikipedia pages were decisions over dudes that were born in the 1960's.

Wilder is going to ruin his career by exercising this rematch clause.  He's had the great equilizer of dynamite in his right hand but he can't learn how to box by summer.  He's the sloppiest WBC heavyweight champion that I've seen in my entire life.

Don't worry mate, you wore the NWO AV with pride after the first fight.  Your support of the great Fury is noted and appreciated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah Wilder is terrible. He seems to have exactly one punch in his arsenal which he throws over and over and over. And he doesn't even do that one punch well.

2 hours ago, Yerbo said:

Yeah Wilder is terrible. He seems to have exactly one punch in his arsenal which he throws over and over and over. And he doesn't even do that one punch well.

41 knockouts in 44 fights and a bronze medal in the Olympics say you are wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Btw, on this whole "heavy ring gear" thing, that has to be the worst excuse in the history of terrible excuses.

Last summer, i hiked 28 miles, with a total elevation gain of 5000 feet, with a 35 pound backpack.  Was hiking for close to ten hours in 90+ degrees, at altitudes of up to 12500 feet.  I was tired, but fit enough to pitch my tent, fetch water from the river, cook dinner, etc. etc.  This was my 6th consecutive day of hiking, averaging 20 miles per day.

Given that Wilder is a professional athlete, who outweighs me by almost 100 lbs, I'm pretty sure he should be able to handle a 5 minute walk...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

41 knockouts in 44 fights and a bronze medal in the Olympics say you are wrong. 

It's all about the competition and HW boxing has been crap for ages. I am basing my opinion on actually watching him fight. He wins on strength not on skill and his arsenal is pathetic. Just because the rest of his era suck too doesn't make him good.

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Btw, on this whole "heavy ring gear" thing, that has to be the worst excuse in the history of terrible excuses.

Last summer, i hiked 28 miles, with a total elevation gain of 5000 feet, with a 35 pound backpack.  Was hiking for close to ten hours in 90+ degrees, at altitudes of up to 12500 feet.  I was tired, but fit enough to pitch my tent, fetch water from the river, cook dinner, etc. etc.  This was my 6th consecutive day of hiking, averaging 20 miles per day.

Given that Wilder is a professional athlete, who outweighs me by almost 100 lbs, I'm pretty sure he should be able to handle a 5 minute walk...

it gets worse... he trains with a 45 pound vest on!

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/26/21155074/deontay-wilder-tells-joe-rogan-trains-exercises-with-45-pound-vest-tyson-fury-mma

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yerbo said:

It's all about the competition and HW boxing has been crap for ages. I am basing my opinion on actually watching him fight. He wins on strength not on skill and his arsenal is pathetic. Just because the rest of his era suck too doesn't make him good.

If Heavyweight boxing is crap these days and everyone is a can, out of 6 billion people on this planet why isn't there at least ONE guy who gets in shape and makes a run for the title, winning himself millions and gaining international fame?  Worldwide, the average person lives far below the poverty line; it's not like there isn't any incentive.  

I'm just going to chalk your comment up as being stupid, because YOU are stupid, and most of this forum is stupid, as demonstrated daily.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's over 7 billion Soup.  We're nearing full capacity.

It's okay, @VertFTW thinks 60% of us are going to get wiped out by the Corona Virus.

That will reduce us by 1.4 billion right, @juice64011?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Megasoup said:

If Heavyweight boxing is crap these days and everyone is a can, out of 6 billion people on this planet why isn't there at least ONE guy who gets in shape and makes a run for the title, winning himself millions and gaining international fame?  Worldwide, the average person lives far below the poverty line; it's not like there isn't any incentive.  

I'm just going to chalk your comment up as being stupid, because YOU are stupid, and most of this forum is stupid, as demonstrated daily.  

Yeah but when it's all said and done,  it's most likely your fault that CJ shot you in self defence. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Yeah but when it's all said and done,  it's most likely your fault that CJ shot you in self defence. 

You may have an unhealthy obsession with this now.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You may have an unhealthy obsession with this now.

I'm just keeping it fresh since the Soup rat ran to the mods and got the most fun thread we've had in months deaded :(

2 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

I'm just keeping it fresh since the Soup rat ran to the mods and got the most fun thread we've had in months deaded :(

He's done you a favour mate.  That KleeYo gimmick was in the top 5 worst fora gimmicks of all time.

AV needs more Klopp.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He's done you a favour mate.  That KleeYo gimmick was in the top 5 worst fora gimmicks of all time.

AV needs more Klopp.

Lol of course a good Christian fellow defends our resident scumbag ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

Lol, i wasn't defending soup i was just calling your terrible gimmick terrible. Your gimmick where you pretend New Zealanders are Australian is MUCH better!

3 hours ago, Ozpride said:

he's not a good christian.  he's an internet troll!

14 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Dude, you and that Canadian dillhole ruined it.  How many times have you been shot?  That's a great fecking story and it's still unfolding.  But instead of listening, asking questions or giving your own personal anecdotes, you guys attempted to interfere with a criminal investigation.

By the way, do you have any interesting stories?  IN THE MANY, MANY YEARS YOU'VE BEEN POSTING, HAVE YOU EVER HAD A STORY WORTH HEARING?

Here's another interesting thing to ponder, but you're not going to like it:  in the years I've been posting, I've had some pretty outrageous stories, but no matter how unbelievable they may seem, THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE TRUE.  I never lie, and I never would never say anything that I didn't know to be true.  So here's a truth.  If ever we were to cross paths and it came down to it, you would not be able to put up much of a fight.  I could rape you if I wanted.  Everyone here knows it. 

You're just a geek who has an unhealthy and oddly baffling obsession with a middle-aged bartender that nobody knows who doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you.   Why you are googling me, thinking about me or even that you care about me is anybody's guess.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Dude, you and that Canadian dillhole ruined it.  How many times have you been shot?  That's a great fecking story and it's still unfolding.  But instead of listening, asking questions or giving your own personal anecdotes, you guys attempted to interfere with a criminal investigation.

By the way, do you have any interesting stories?  IN THE MANY, MANY YEARS YOU'VE BEEN POSTING, HAVE YOU EVER HAD A STORY WORTH HEARING?

Here's another interesting thing to ponder, but you're not going to like it:  in the years I've been posting, I've had some pretty outrageous stories, but no matter how unbelievable they may seem, THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE TRUE.  I never lie, and I never would never say anything that I didn't know to be true.  So here's a truth.  If ever we were to cross paths and it came down to it, you would not be able to put up much of a fight.  I could rape you if I wanted.  Everyone here knows it. 

You're just a geek who has an unhealthy and oddly baffling obsession with a middle-aged bartender that nobody knows who doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you.   Why you are googling me, thinking about me or even that you care about me is anybody's guess.  

Lololol

More physical threats from a guy who didn't do anything at all to a guy who shot him.  Seems legit. 

Guess I can pass that on to the DA in the email along with all the rants you put on that thread before it got deleted ?

@-idyb- is this pretty much what yours looked like?  

PS, Soup,  just because you hang out at a BJJ gym doesn't mean you won't get choked the **** out by someone with 4+ years experience, three belts and a few stripes experience on you. 

It still amazes me that you can survive as horrific an event as you did and STILL not manage to find an iota of humility.  You truly are,  genuinely, a chit human being.  

Edited by Ozpride

34 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

@-idyb- is this pretty much what yours looked like?  

no it was short and to the point. basically just called me a fooking piece of chit and that i better hope i he never finds me in person

well, good luck getting across the border with that criminal record i guess

Edited by -idyb-

54 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

im mad rustled that they deleted your thread too m8. that was some good stuff

8/8 would read again.  idyb always values a good megasoup story. when everybody else was doubting you, i had no doubt in my mind that your dumb a$$ got shot over a parking spot. is normal. just another day in the life of megasoup

and canadian dillhole?   jeez bro with that kind of language, where i come from you could get arrested for hate speech.   we all know you dont like certain types of people based on the color of their skin, but there is no need to try to rag on people just because they dont live in the same chithole as you

anyways i hope you get your driving skills in check.  or perhaps call uber or hire a chauffeur next time you go to attend the klan rally

Edited by -idyb-

wait a minute.  did soup just threaten to rape ozpride? did i read that right?

alright this dudes cheese has fallen off of his cracker.  the soup is heated!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

wait a minute.  did soup just threaten to rape ozpride? did i read that right?

alright this dudes cheese has fallen off of his cracker.  the soup is heated!

The way he's literally shown how he treats women I'm fairly sure he isn't capable of raping anyone.  His rage screams Impotence post-failed fatherhood. Sheesh unless he's ambidextrous he probably couldn't even have his way with himself rn. Guess he took those lines from something he heard from one of those certain types of people he dislikes due to the colour of their skin while he was holding pockets in the house of clean cut white guys who did nothing wrong 

5 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

The way he's literally shown how he treats women I'm fairly sure he isn't capable of raping anyone.  His rage screams Impotence post-failed fatherhood. Sheesh unless he's ambidextrous he probably couldn't even have his way with himself rn. Guess he took those lines from something he heard from one of those certain types of people he dislikes due to the colour of their skin while he was holding pockets in the house of clean cut white guys who did nothing wrong 

he's gonna make you squeal like a pig m8

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

Lololol

More physical threats from a guy who didn't do anything at all to a guy who shot him.  Seems legit. 

I'm not sure that after you take a .45 to your wrist you're going to "doing anything" to the guy who shot you.  In fact, I would bet every dollar I make for the rest of my life that you wouldn't have the presence of mind that I did; you wouldn't be calling 911 yourself or hopping back in your car to parallel park it to get it off the street.  You wouldn't have whipped off your coat to stop the bleeding or sent a text to your girlfriend to coordinate a ride back from the hospital.  You would have went into shock, panic-mode, holding your wrist and screaming for help.  That's what most people do, and buddy...you are definitely MOST PEOPLE.  There's not a goddamned thing special about you.

Also this, you ain't tapping anything.  There would never be a moment where you would feel like you had the upper hand with me...except maybe on the internet.

• Haha 1

Just now, Megasoup said:

In fact, I would bet every dollar I make for the rest of my life

not to butt in to you bodying ozpride, but shouldnt some of that money be going towards child support?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not to butt in to you bodying ozpride, but shouldnt some of that money be going towards child support?

It comes out of my check, so I never even see it.  This won't be an issue.   

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I'm not sure that after you take a .45 to your wrist you're going to "doing anything" to the guy who shot you.  In fact, I would bet every dollar I make for the rest of my life that you wouldn't have the presence of mind that I did; you wouldn't be calling 911 yourself or hopping back in your car to parallel park it to get it off the street.  You wouldn't have whipped off your coat to stop the bleeding or sent a text to your girlfriend to coordinate a ride back from the hospital.  You would have went into shock, panic-mode, holding your wrist and screaming for help.  That's what most people do, and buddy...you are definitely MOST PEOPLE.  There's not a goddamned thing special about you.

Also this, you ain't tapping anything.  There would never be a moment where you would feel like you had the upper hand with me...except maybe on the internet.

Thing is,  genius,  I wouldn't be retarded enough to get myself into that position in the first place.  Fake tough guy.  I'm beginning to think you don't practice bjj. You certainly do not have the humility it teaches in the very first month.  Most places I know of would have your attitude wiped out or banned for life. @StompGrind was 100% right about you.  You ignorant ****ing ape

LMAO!

@Soup why is it that every time you get angry at someone you threaten to beat them up & tell them you could rape them and there is nothing they could do about it? 

Do you view that as the most dominant male behavior or is that just prison locker room talk? 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Thing is,  genius,  I wouldn't be retarded enough to get myself into that position in the first place.  Fake tough guy.  I'm beginning to think you don't practice bjj. You certainly do not have the humility it teaches in the very first month.  Most places I know of would have your attitude wiped out or banned for life. @StompGrind was 100% right about you.  You ignorant ****ing ape

The thing is, not everyone gets humbled.  Most people do (always keep in mind that YOU are "most people,"  Don't ever forget that.)  But some people don't, man.  Some people didn't live a soft-assed life.  They go to a gym full of tough guys, but they are also a tough guy...a tougher guy. 

And by the way, I once posted a mixed martial arts fight (which I won, which I demonstrated at least some familiarity with bjj) from 10 years ago.  There was a video someone else found and posted a while back from TWELVE years ago where I was interviewed for the Ultimate Fighter, one of just a very, very few people they felt were worth interviewing (about eight maybe, which included Steve Berger, Tyron Woodley and a few others.)  Undisputed facts. So I know you seem impressed by your "four big years," but that's not really that much, bro.  

Edited by Megasoup
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

The thing is, not everyone gets humbled.  Most people do (always keep in mind that YOU are "most people,"  Don't ever forget that.)  But some people don't, man.  Some people didn't live a soft-assed life.  They go to a gym full of tough guys, but they are also a tough guy...a tougher guy. 

And by the way, I once posted a mixed martial arts fight (which I won, which I demonstrated at least some familiarity with bjj) from 10 years ago.  Undisputed fact. So I know you seem impressed by your "four big years," but that's not really that much, bro.  

Ok. You are Slack Reacher. Baddest retard on the planet. Never been tapped, only capped.  It's a shame you don't have the social awareness and aptitude to not run up on a guy in a parked car and get yourself shot for your efforts.  

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he's not a good christian.  he's an internet troll!

Believe he's both tbh. Good lad but a bit of a troll lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Ok. You are Slack Reacher. Baddest retard on the planet. Never been tapped, only capped.  It's a shame you don't have the social awareness and aptitude to not run up on a guy in a parked car and get yourself shot for your efforts.  

I ran up on a car full of people b4 to fight during a party when i was around 17 or so. The reason i ran up was to make sure they didn't get out with weapons. 

Long story short but basically my skinny friend who couldn't really fight got into with some big kick boxer dude that thought he was a bad@ss so we drove out to this dead end spot at the end of the street and we got their first so without a thought i hopped out and i rushed the car b4 they could get out as they pulled up. 

Once i saw they weren't armed i let them out and we fought. Kickboxer dude made a b-line for me but the ground was wet from rain so i backed away drawing him in and sure enough he took the bait rushing in with a right but he nearly slipped when step forward then pivoted right side stepping and lining him up for a perfect timed left cross which clocked him right on the eye but he didn't go down because it was wet and i didn't put much into the shot to avoid slipping so just i double legged him right away straight to mount, grabbed his neck and ****ed my elbow back and i told him calmly something like "You don't wanna fight anymore we're done here" and he says "we'll get off me then" LOL. Whole thing was over in 10 seconds and him nor his friends wanted to fight after seeing that $hit. Took his soul in 10 seconds or less with cold blooded calmness lol

In hindsight it was pretty fkn dumb but IDK i was fearless back then & would do anything to protect my friends. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Believe he's both tbh. Good lad but a bit of a troll lol

For the record, i NEVER troll. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

For the record, i NEVER troll. 

images (28).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I ran up on a car full of people b4 to fight during a party when i was around 17 or so. The reason i ran up was to make sure they didn't get out with weapons. 

Long story short but basically my skinny friend who couldn't really fight got into with some big kick boxer dude that thought he was a bad@ss so we drove out to this dead end spot at the end of the street and we got their first so without a thought i hopped out and i rushed the car b4 they could get out as they pulled up. 

Once i saw they weren't armed i let them out and we fought. Kickboxer dude made a b-line for me but the ground was wet from rain so i backed away drawing him in and sure enough he took the bait rushing in with a right but he nearly slipped when step forward then pivoted right side stepping and lining him up for a perfect timed left cross which clocked him right on the eye but he didn't go down because it was wet and i didn't put much into the shot to avoid slipping so just i double legged him right away straight to mount, grabbed his neck and ****ed my elbow back and i told him calmly something like "You don't wanna fight anymore we're done here" and he says "we'll get off me then" LOL. Whole thing was over in 10 seconds and him nor his friends wanted to fight after seeing that $hit. Took his soul in 10 seconds or less with cold blooded calmness lol

In hindsight it was pretty fkn dumb but IDK i was fearless back then & would do anything to protect my friends. 

Lol that makes sense at 17 or so,  and in that particular scenario.  Can't see you doing it at 41 though for some reason