Sign in to follow this  
Sh0rty

Customs Charges/Customer Service Ignoring Me

Hi

Joined up and was monitoring my tshirt being delivered I've received a notice from my post office that I have to pay £12 as not enough postage was paid?

I've emailed customer services and nobody is replying to me any advice?

• Haha 2

I sympathise with your plight, but the way you use question marks perturbs me.

I would advise considering if you are actually asking a question before using a question mark.  

Good luck with the T-shirt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sh0rty said:

Hi

Joined up and was monitoring my tshirt being delivered I've received a notice from my post office that I have to pay £12 as not enough postage was paid?

I am sorry for your inconvenience.  We here at UFC Fight Club strive every day to ensure that every valued customer receives the best customer experience.  It appears we did not meet your expectations today, and for that we apologize.  Maybe tomorrow we'll do better.  It's difficult to say.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I am sorry for your inconvenience?  We here at UFC Fight Club strive every day to ensure that every valued customer receives the best customer experience?  It appears we did not meet your expectations today, and for that we apologize?  Maybe tomorrow we'll do better.  It's difficult to say? 

Fixed

On 3/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, Sh0rty said:

Hi

Quite a lot of UK people having this issue. We're not getting no reply either. Email them everyday to annoy them

I didn't have an issue! They clearly saw what I was about and believed me, when I told them I'd make the Forum Great Again. Dana even signed my shirt for me. It's now framed above the fireplace.

Pays to be a winner gents