s4AjD5q.png

Main Card (10:00p ET) - ESPN+ PPV

• Israel Adesanya iYfgHww.png vs. Yoel Romero (Main Event - Five Rounds for the UFC Middleweight Championship)
  • Zhang Weili iYfgHww.png vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk (Co-Main Event - Five Rounds for the UFC Strawweight Championship)
  • Beneil Dariush vs. Drakkar Klose
  • Li Jingliang vs. Neil Magny
  • Max Griffin vs. Alex Oliveira

Preliminary Card (8:00p ET) - ESPN

• Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinonez
  • Austin Hubbard vs. Mark Madsen
  • Saparbek Safarov vs. Rodolfo Vieira
  • Gerald Meerschaert vs. Deron Winn

Early Preliminary Card (6:30p ET) - ESPN+ & UFC Fight Pass

• Polyana Viana vs. Emily Whitmire
  • Jamall Emmers vs. Giga Chikadze
  • Danaa Batgerel vs. Guido Cannetti

LOS ANGELES – Yoel Romero’s back-to-back weight misses have caused concern for his future as a middleweight, but don’t count him among those with worries about his weight this week.

When asked if he’ll make weight this time for his title fight with Adesanya (18-0 MMA, 7-0 UFC), Romero, who said he was 198 pounds heading into fight week, shrugged his shoulders and laughed confidently.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/03/yoel-romero-wont-fight-light-heavyweight-ufc-248-video

the only one who's sweating more weight than this guy is vert.

Edited by -idyb-

A PPV card with a bunch of guys who will probably never make to the top of the division.

Are you guys noticing lately any difference between ESPN cards vs PPV cards besides the title fights ?

I will watch it in some sports bar ..

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

A PPV card with a bunch of guys who will probably never make to the top of the division.

kevin lee is going to be champ m8.

he's been training with Georges "Rush" St. Pierre, the greatest fighter in combat sports to ever tape up the gloves.

chit nevermind. MTP aint fighting until the next fight night.  this card sucks

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Romero will smash Adasandwitch, he already sonned him in the dance-off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hate these fights where I love both fighters, but I've decided to root for Yoel, since Adesanya is younger and is able to bounce back and has already had a taste of gold.

9 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I hate these fights where I love both fighters, but I've decided to root for Yoel, since Adesanya is younger and is able to bounce back and has already had a taste of gold.

If Yoel breaks him, like he breaks everybody else. I can't see Izzy bouncing back for a while. The Hype train is coming to a firm halt!

I hope Adasamba has spent lots of time working on a choreographed routine for his walkout so he looks extra stupid when hes twitching on the floor. Reminds me of the uzzy usman meme.

oGlhM8.gif

BadArtisticGrasshopper-small.gif

Edited by agtx

Fixed

Spitfire missed weight and Romero missed the bus and was 2hrs late

Edited by Bezerker101

Romero hasnt weighed in yet....just weighed in at 185.

Edited by agtx

I waited an ungodly amount of time for Romero, .. Adesanya was the 1st to weigh-in,

-no way I'm using that Cuban towl boy in my parlays ? @ +250

Israeli Adamanga is scrawny, yoel is huge, its not easy being a jacked freak athlete. He hit 185 on the button.

Edited by agtx

Wimmins suck, weight cutting is worthless & a waste of time for them when they have the skills of amateur men. She missed by 2.5lb, looked like death & could barely walk. Wimmins should get the edge on their opponent by actually being good at mma not weight cutting & being even ****ter in the cage than they would be if they didnt rape their body the day before the fight.

Edited by agtx

Romero is going to brutally mug this skinny kid. Facts. 

"Everything is possible in your life when you believe.When you believe everything is possible. You have two hands like me. Everything is possible. Go. Go and take it whatever you want to do"

- the new middleweight champion, Yoel Romero

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Emily Whitemire looked like a $5 dollar Crack **** Hooker...

I've seen many wims weigh-in over and looking like somethin the cat drugged in ....

....  and they win - another reason I rarely wager on the weaker sex   ?

the Brazilian lost last 3 & is a slight fav now >

VIANA_POLYANA.png?0PyypEWbEZfh0b6CwToDcK

Edited by Bezerker101

Izzy looked shook. Need to do some further investigating on their hairlines before i make any final picks.

13 minutes ago, gadgets19 said:

Guess I'm the only one who think Jędrzejczyk has a shot.  Figures.

"Anything can happen in mma" - that goes double for wmma !  -?

Israel tried to look hard at the ceremonial weigh in by staring Yoel down, licking his lips over & over but looked quite intimidated by Romero by breaking eye contact repeatedly & stepping back. Also he pretended to smoke a cuban cigar he had with him & then snapped it in half, threw it on the floor, guess he couldnt burn a cuban flag as Duckping did that already.

Hes going to catch the beating Duckping was running from.

• Like 1

Gotta a bad feeling for Izzy tomorrow.

Not because Romero "is mad" but I still think Izzy could be very overrated and overlooking Romero.

Gotta a feeling Romero will catch him in the first two rounds

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Gotta a bad feeling for Izzy tomorrow.

Not because Romero "is mad" but I still think Izzy could be very overrated and overlooking Romero.

Gotta a feeling Romero will catch him in the first two rounds

Izzy is overrated. Kelvin would have beat him if there wasn't a 2 foot height disadvantage. 

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Izzy is overrated. Kelvin would have beat him if there wasn't a 2 foot height disadvantage. 

Adesanya is -425 in Macao, not sure about Vegas but must be close to same, ... would be quite the upset ? - don't see it happening,

Israel plays the range game & counters all nght long, .... I personally don't know anyone putting serious mula on Romero, online or off .

Israel too cautious & scared of romero. Romero will explode, ko him & give him the romero career kiss of death on the lips afterwards Rip rockhold, weedmans careers. Will join walker in the hype train junk yard.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Adesanya via beatdown. Romero won't land much.

Yep, .. I'm not a fan of either but all the Izzy hate in the world would not make Romero competitive here . Easy fight for the bender of styles - ?

image.png.e94c0d77fbc09f9a4e816d5acb1db857.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, agtx said:

Israel tried to look hard at the ceremonial weigh in by staring Yoel down, licking his lips over & over but looked quite intimidated by Romero by breaking eye contact repeatedly & stepping back. Also he pretended to smoke a cuban cigar he had with him & then snapped it in half, threw it on the floor, guess he couldnt burn a cuban flag as Duckping did that already.

Hes going to catch the beating Duckping was running from.

Lol. Your perma-rustle from Bisping is one of my favourite things on the fora. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least Israel chose to fight Yoel even when he doesnt have to, duckping burned the cuban flag & then wished he hadnt, did whatever he could to avoid the fight. 

Dont mind duckping as the commentator & but his “title reign” was bad. He did well to duck romero for his own health, he would have died.

Never. He got gifted by chance a title shot & then proceeded to ruin the title chances of various contenders who actually earned them by sitting out & hand picking easier fights (and losing both, yes hendo beat him)

• Like 1

Thought this card was chit at first, but the ceremonial weigh ins said otherwise.  These folks are here to bang.

Zhang permanently fooks Joanna up, retires her.

Yoel snaps Stringbean Adesanya like a twig.

The UFC marketing team just named the 4 people in the main event slots and then claimed that UFC 248 is stacked. Lol