2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Utter BS

Adesanya: I leg kicked to win

Did more than Yoel considering Yoel did nothing 

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this moron actually talking himself up after that performance against a geriatric who stood there And did **** all?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nyte said:

Lol boo Yoel , he just ****ing stood there and didnt engage 

Izzy at least took his lead leg out. Not his fault Yoel didnt engage. More of a fail on Yoel , was his last change at title and he blew it magnificently 

Both of them didn't do $hit. Izzy is as much to blame as Yoel. He ran the whole fight. 

• Like 1

Yoel suggesting that he was the only one fighting, Izzy was running, was he even awake during this fight? He was active, for about 2 minutes out of 25 minutes, chats ****, hopefully that is him done with title fights

• Like 3

Just now, StompGrind said:

Both of them didn't do $hit. Izzy is as much to blame as Yoel. He ran the whole fight. 

He stood in front of him the whole fight

Yoel just waived his arms the whole time.

Boring fight , but Yoel should have gone in there with a sense of urgency to win the belt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yolo mad.  He's right.  PPV want bangers not running coward chit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

The Naggar called the Brazilian a monkey on ESPN, that's a bold move.

That sort of makes up for him running like a coward

Yoel is trash

Izzy vs Costa will be good. Costa comes to BANG. He wont just stand in front of Izzy and do sign language 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

That’s like taking the girl of your dreams to your hotel room and spending the entire night kissing her on the cheek 

Then she grabs your D!ck and you run away lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

If you are sick of the person running, then cut off the cage. He stood there and didn't do ****. 

Izzy called him out, then ran. Not a good look

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Then she grabs your D!ck and you run away lol

True. Yoel was gifted a title shot, maybe his last, and he fights like this??

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Izzy called him out, then won.

It was literally always the way Izzy would win the fight, did you not see him against Silva? It will be very similar if he fights Costa

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at people defending Izzy. Shows who the cowards are on the forums. 

They were both bums.

It's like Soup vs the midget Nagger, both think they are kings, both are bums fighting as such.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Pays to be a winner 

4763B5FF-827D-4FCE-88D4-455E478ACD12.jpeg

493FC26E-EC2D-4EDB-AF8C-8AB75FA32A7B.jpeg

Image result for mars attacks gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

It was literally always the way Izzy would win the fight, did you not see him against Silva? It will be very similar if he fights Costa

That's the same guy trying to build a legacy right? No one is going to give a chit about this W

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

source.gif

ALL fights need to take place in the cage size that was used in this fight.  It's 520 square feet and 60% of fights were finishes when using this cage.  When Machida took that fight I said it was a mistake because of the small cage.  They don't use it at all anymore it's been exclusively the 750 sq ft. cage for along time.  That's one of the last fights I can remember in the small cage.  Mitrione smashed Lewis but admitted he was hesitant about taking the bout in the small cage.

The finishing rate in the large cage isn't even 50%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nyte said:

Did more than Yoel considering Yoel did nothing 

Yoel wobbled him in the 1st and 2nd.  Israel turned his back and sprinted this opposite direction at least three times.  Israel also kicked Yoel in the leg.  That was it he was terrified of opening up and getting countered.

Not defending Yoel either though.  He did nothing at all rounds 3 and 4.  This had to be a perfect example of using at least a yellow card system to take 10% of their purses.  In the 1st round Israel landed 3 strikes and Yoel landed 4.  I would have handed out 7 in the 1st round and 1 in the rest of the rounds to both of them and they'd be going him owing the UFC 10% of their contracted fight purses.  50 grand for Izzy and 35 for Yoel.

• Like 1

@TUF needs to add Izzy to the fighters who ran for dear life thread. 

May as well add Frankie again while he's there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So many things to say I can't keep 'em in my head long enough to write this...

Horrible decision. Romero won 1,2 and 5. 3rd went to Isrunner and 4th was a toss up. At least 3-2 to Romero.

Izzy getting more and more annoying by the minute. That brat dares to claim he won easily while making the record for running across the cage twice in a row and general distance running. He was getting countered all the time and the only thing he landed was those leg kicks. Crowd boos him and he just revels in it (because he doesn't have a choice - acknowledging his failures is not a choice in his mind) and flips the crowd. Go make some fans, Isrunner. His head is bigger than JJ's right now.

And Yolo. If there ever was a moment a yolo punch was needed, this was it. Several times he let Izzy off the hook for no reason. In the final seconds he stopped punching to pound his chest. Wtf? When he got him down (wasn't scored for some reason) he didn't even try to keep him there instead choosing to punch then and let him get away. No plan to counter those leg kicks even though they must have been the most expected offense from Izzy's part. Good ducking and blocking of the head kicks though.

Izzy is the new Anderson Silva. Doesn't do anything if people don't fight him like he wants to. 2:15 before the first strike was thrown.

Costa better KO him twice in one fight. And take a dump on him afterwards.

5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

The Naggar called the Brazilian a monkey on ESPN, that's a bold move.

They're gonna pretend that didn't happen.

• Like 1

I was feeling good after Zhang/ Joanna, satisfied, fulfilled > which is rare after a UFC event,

.... then Romero started shrinking my head in the 1st rd. (after making me wait 2 hrs at the weigh-in, he was already not getting a Christmas card)

So I turned it off - ? - just watched it now  ? - ... did anyone really expect that match to go any other way ? lol-

Castro.JPG.1dfc241827f173149d5e3fda02d401d4.JPG

12 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Yolo mad.  He's right.  PPV want bangers not running coward chit

So why didn't he bang? Nothing was stopping him, especially early in the fight. There was times Izzy just stood there like Yoel was and Yoel didn't take so much as a step forwards.

12 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at people defending Izzy. Shows who the cowards are on the forums. 

You honestly think Yoel was better bro?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Pays to be a winner 

4763B5FF-827D-4FCE-88D4-455E478ACD12.jpeg

493FC26E-EC2D-4EDB-AF8C-8AB75FA32A7B.jpeg

Put her in the next Star Trek series, think of all the money they'll save on makeup!

Both fighters should be ashamed of their efforts, a fkn joke of a "fight"....especially a Title fight.

Total strikes landed in a 5 round fight:

Adesanya 48

Romero 40

The women landed more than that each, in the first 2 minutes.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

You honestly think Yoel was better bro?

Do I think he looked good in that fight? No. Do I think Izzy is a cowardly can that talks chit and then chits themself when confronted? Yeah

• Like 3

I'm gonna light a candle for Yoel's fight IQ.  Gifted a title shot and then flexed for 25 minutes.  Given his previous decision losses I give him props for doubling down on dumb and leaving that chit wide open to opinion and interpretation.  

tenor.gif?itemid=15385854

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, crangs said:

I'm gonna light a candle for Yoel's fight IQ.  Gifted a title shot and then flexed for 25 minutes.  Given his previous decision losses I give him props for doubling down on dumb and leaving that chit wide open to opinion and interpretation.  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crangs said:

Maybe he just wanted the bigger paycheck to retire soon or go to bellator

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Maybe he just wanted the bigger paycheck to retire soon or go to bellator

he'll probably sign for affliction

Ortega is the only fighter than can duck everybody and still take Ls.

Ducked Zabit.

Ducked Korean Zombie.

Than waited till KZ was in the bathroom to get tough with KZ's translator, just furthering the idea that he was ducking Korean Zombie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

....had Madsen in a parlay-cap > sweated every minute, his s/u is total crap & cut Hubbard -  for crise sayks      ?