Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Costa is going to just leave the sack hanging out of this idiot

All that trash talk and he was terrified of engaging a senior citizen. 

Costa is going to leave him dripping. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was unsure before but I agree. 

Costa won't just stand still and dance, he will cut him off and force him to fight. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

All that trash talk and he was terrified of engaging a senior citizen. 

Costa is going to leave him dripping. 

Agreed but FFS he needs to drop those gay silk shirts lol

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I was unsure before but I agree. 

Costa won't just stand still and dance, he will cut him off and force him to fight. 

He'll overextend and get sniped as a result.  Yoel only wanted to counter and Israel outside of kicking him in the leg only wanted to counter as well.  Jesus Christ that fight was worse than Lewis vs Ngannou.  The primary reason being I had to watch that for 5 rounds and not 3.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Izzy is more technical but his chin could be cracked

Far more technical.  Have people forgot Uriah Hall was busting up that juiced bum with nothing but a jab?  Long reach but Israel is longer and taller with a lot more weapons.  He can fight both stances and he'll follow up with something behind that jab that Hall was able to land at will.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

I really hate to say this but given Izzy doesn't really have that 1 shot kill level power, Weidman could actually do well against him. I mean, not CTE Weidman, like the old sort of good Weidman that beat Anderson that one time when he was being a doofus

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

I really hate to say this but given Izzy doesn't really have that 1 shot kill level power, Weidman could actually do well against him. I mean, not CTE Weidman, like the old sort of good Weidman that beat Anderson that one time when he was being a doofus

So you mean Weidman on steroids just like Anderson before USADA could do well?

Let's just keep it simple.  Both of them wanted to counter and for the old man in Romero he had 7 inch reach disadvantage.  They didn't engage, the fight sucked and they should both be ashamed of themselves.  However Costa is going to come out aggressive and play right into Israel pivoting out and countering.  Costa will fight emotional, overly aggressive and get stopped.  He got floored by Yoel and gifted a split

Izzy is a puccy. He will be running for his bum life against Costa. His chin is chit and got wobbled by a dude that is 3 feet tall. 

Costa will mush that idiots brains. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Costa is going to reign over the UFC for DECADES!

Ricky Martin will cop a USADA suspension in less than two years.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:32 AM, PlatinumClegg said:

Far more technical.  Have people forgot Uriah Hall was busting up that juiced bum with nothing but a jab?  Long reach but Israel is longer and taller with a lot more weapons.  He can fight both stances and he'll follow up with something behind that jab that Hall was able to land at will.

Gastelum was able to bust up and land shots on Izzy at will. He's 4 inches shorter and has less reach than Costa. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2020 at 9:19 AM, juice64011 said:

Gastelum was able to bust up and land shots on Izzy at will. He's 4 inches shorter and has less reach than Costa. 

Fatstelum is a better boxer than that juiced up monkey.  Costa has HALF an inch of reach on Kelvin.  He's going to play right into Israel's strengths when he fights like an emotional dbag.

We are talking about the same guy that Romero was rolling over in the 3rd round of their fight?  Age 42 against 28 and Paulo rehydrated to 215 pounds on fight night.  He better get that knockout in the first two rounds otherwise it's going to be a f*cked up night for him.  He gets stopped in 3 or 4.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ozpride said:

Prime Weidman would have thrown him for five.

Weidman today has had too many injuries and taken too many years off his life.

Dude has a champions mentality so he keeps asking for the best guys over and over. I wish the UFC matchmakers would give him a bum or two for a tune up ffs.