Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Charlie Sheen Raped 13 year-old Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman alleges that Charlie Sheen raped the late Corey Haim in 1986

Actor Corey Feldman has been vocal for years about the sexual abuse he and his late friend Corey Haim — who died from pneumonia in 2010 — suffered in Hollywood as young child actors, and now in a new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, Feldman reiterates the allegation he made in 2017, that Charlie Sheen sexually assaulted Haim in 1986.

In the documentary, which premiered in Hollywood and online on Monday, March 9, 2020, Feldman breaks down while explicitly detailing what allegedly happened to Haim. According to Feldman, Haim told his friend that when he was 13 and Sheen was 19, the older actor raped Haim on the set of the 1986 film, Lucas.

“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn’t like, ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” Feldman says in the doc. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”

In the doc, Feldman also named the men he says sexually abused him, the actor Jon Grissom, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, former talent manager Marty Weiss, and the late actor Dominick Brascia. This isn’t the first time Feldman has named his own alleged abusers and all the men have denied the accusations in the past.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/corey-feldman-accuses-charlie-sheen-075310705.html

Edited by Megasoup

His story, which took 36 years to name names, and only did when he could sell tickets is as believable as A Megasoup Story.

I would even go on to say, a Megasoup story may be more believable. 

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

His story, which took 36 years to name names, and only did when he could sell tickets is as believable as A Megasoup Story.

I don't know...When his wife (Denise Richards) filed for divorce, she said she caught him watching gay ****ography featuring young boys that appeared underage. This is in court papers.  Also, Charlie Sheen DOES have full-blown AIDS.  The case doesn't look good for Mr. Sheen.

Another thing to consider is Corey Haim died of a drug overdose...he was on so many that it was arguably a suicide.  At the very least, something was eating away at him.  What was it that was causing him so much distress?

Also...my stories are always proven to be true.  

Edited by Megasoup

17 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Probably true though what hsppened

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn’t like, ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” Feldman says in the doc. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.u1.jpg

The accusations have been around for a couple of years,. Also regardless of Charlies dodgy past you should probably add allegedly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

The accusations have been around for a couple of years,. Also regardless of Charlies dodgy past you should probably add allegedly.

no need to.  the story has to check out.  charlie sheen didnt pass the soup's eye test.  the soup knows a rapist when he sees one.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Probably true though what hsppened

Oh with how ****ed up Hollywood is, I have no doubt that there is a lot of that ****.

This case, I dont know.

The dumb **** would only release the names, with his documentary,  which he had to sell tickets too, and streaming rights etc etc.

If he was raped and wanted justice, he would have told the cops the names so they could investigate and the cops have said he wouldnt tell them when they asked.

So chances are, it's just the dumb **** trying to stay in the spotlight. If not, he is far too retarded and helped his rapists get away with it by trying to hang onto a life he has been left behind In.

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

Also...my stories are always proven to be true.  

That's why I believe you when you told us you didn't see your kid for 18 years because you left Grandpa pay for him and didn't try to do **** all about it.

I got your back Soup, I believe you...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Oh with how ****ed up Hollywood is, I have no doubt that there is a lot of that ****.

This case, I dont know.

The dumb **** would only release the names, with his documentary,  which he had to sell tickets too, and streaming rights etc etc.

If he was raped and wanted justice, he would have told the cops the names so they could investigate and the cops have said he wouldnt tell them when they asked.

So chances are, it's just the dumb **** trying to stay in the spotlight. If not, he is far too retarded and helped his rapists get away with it by trying to hang onto a life he has been left behind In.

Life is way more complicated than you view it.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Life is way more complicated than you view it.  

We got countless people in Hollywood that didn't report things because it would damage their careers.  Then there's the ones that fell off the map because they wouldn't accept the abuse.

It's well documented for decades now.  Brad Pitt threatened to kill Harvey Weinstein back in the 90's simply because he made Gwyneth Paltrow "uncomfortable"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

no need to.  the story has to check out.  charlie sheen didnt pass the soup's eye test.  the soup knows a rapist when he sees one.

Game recognizes game 

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

We got countless people in Hollywood that didn't report things because it would damage their careers.  Then there's the ones that fell off the map because they wouldn't accept the abuse.

It's well documented for decades now.  Brad Pitt threatened to kill Harvey Weinstein back in the 90's simply because he made Gwyneth Paltrow "uncomfortable"

True, but there is a huge difference between people who didnt report, kept it quiet to save their careers, compared to this dude who constantly talked about it, said Hollywood was full of pedos, it's a majority if the big wigs etc etc, but then wouldnt name a name.

His career has been done for decades and he still ran his mouth, so he wasn't exactly saving the damage it would have caused.

Title says Feldcan story says Haim. Welcome to a Potato Soup thread.  

1 hour ago, Ozpride said:

Title says Feldcan story says Haim. Welcome to a Potato Soup thread.  

Eh,  same difference. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Eh,  same difference. 

Not to Charlie Sheen apparently 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Not to Charlie Sheen apparently 

same shit, different butthole

same gayness different anus

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What kind of searches or posts would one need to continually search or make for the google algorithm to drive one to such a story I wonder.. 

@StompGrind any thoughts on the matter?  ? 

Edited by Ozpride

What kind of searches or posts would one need to continually search or make for the google algorithm to drive one to such a story I wonder.. 

I always read the top stories,  You know...like everyone else on the planet.  Also, this IS a story that has been very slowly unfolding for more than a decade and pretty much everyone has been wondering when, if ever, a name was finally going to get dropped...and who it would be.  I guess he finally named Charlie Sheen a few years back, but I didn't know that.  I thought this was breaking news.

Also, I know you're attempting to imply something, but this is weak.  Your odd hatred for an internet guy on the other side of the planet is weak.  Your weakness is showing, bro.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Megasoup said:

I always read the top stories

you always write the best ones too m8

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you always write the best ones too m8

Thank you.  This compliment comes as a surprise, but I'll take it.  

Edited by Megasoup

Nope. The topic in general pisses me off though. 

On Cory seems attention seeking especially the timing & monetary aspect but there is no doubt there is prevalence of that kind of behavior in Hollywood & elite class. 

Sadly there's an insidious aspect to a lot of these stories where people sell themselves out for financial gain & or access including parents who know something is wrong but ignore signs. There's also lawfare, witness intimidation etc. and the courts seem powerless to combat it. 

With regard to a Jewish man that didn't kill himself i want three very important questions answered. 

1. Why is there little to no records of trade transactions or how he obtained his fortune? It's like he's a ghost but it's obvious he had to have help. How & why? 

2. Is there an intelligence apparatus that's involved in honey pot ops with underage trafficking? Is intelligence/blackmail so important they'd turn a blind eye & allow a person like Jeff free reign to operate in the manner he did in exchange for information & compromised assets? 

3. Why aren't these simple questions ever asked by the media when it's obvious this was an enterprise and he had help? Are they complicit? 

If that is allowed & all evidence seems to point to something is going on we have a major problem deep in the system and it deserves to rooted out and burnt to the fkng ground.  

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1