Watch UFC 249 get cancelled.

8 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Dama confirming the card ...

Oh well card wont happen, folks

Dana would not lie to us 

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure this wont happen, considering whats going on in the world a lot of people would not be impressed by this....most places closed their borders etc flights cancelled, who would sanction the fights? 

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Pretty sure this wont happen, considering whats going on in the world a lot of people would not be impressed by this....most places closed their borders etc flights cancelled, who would sanction the fights? 

A cruise ship in national waters.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's over. Russia is now in lockdown.  Khabib is in Russia....Ferguson is not in Russia.  Unless they meet on the Finnish border or something, i don't see how this happens.

I blame @Banham.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, it's over. Russia is now in lockdown.  Khabib is in Russia....Ferguson is not in Russia.  Unless they meet on the Finnish border or something, i don't see how this happens.

I blame @Banham.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jp

28 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I blame @Banham.

fly tony and khabib to the moon and bring some judges and a referee with them

Or have them fight in Belarus

Coronavirus: Belarus president refuses to cancel anything - and says vodka and saunas will ward off COVID-19

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-belarus-president-refuses-to-cancel-anything-and-says-vodka-and-saunas-will-ward-off-coronavirus-11965396

Edited by -idyb-

At this point id accept tony vs kebab playing as themselves on ea ufc 2 over the internet.

• Thanks 1

The easiest thing to do right now. 

Let T-Wood and Colby headline for the Intrim WW title. (Put's loads of pressure on Marty then....)

Let the hype train from Africa fight the other semi HW hype train as the Co-main 

Me and Dark_Welch will be the Curtain jerkers

Put Khabib and Tony on Ice and make that the first fight, when the sanctions get lifted

On 4/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, Bwana said:

eagle-excuse.png

Who is Conrad McGilicutty ?   🙃

Nevermind-  >

2015-01-17_iri_6220613_I1.JPG

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I predict deez tings

ive also been saying for weeks this card wasnt going to happen.   i mean i thought it would be rather obvious given the circumstances, but i still get called out by megasoup of all people calling me an idiot for coming up with such a prediction.  as if it would be impossible for this event to not happen, and i was totally crazy for suggesting it

i could have sent him packing to sherdog for them to eat him alive over there but he never took me up on the  account bet i threw down after he tried to rustle up my jimmies over suggesting such an impossible prediction. im still not going to let him off the hook for that one though.

• Like 1