Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Kevin Lee misses weight by 2.5 pounds

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He takes one step forward and 15 steps back. 

Just like his biggest fan

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Just like his biggest fan

Remember that time you had him in your AV and then dove off the hype train when he lost?

What a clown you are! LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was counting on Motown to smash thru Olives, so not sure what happened with his weight cut. Maybe he's sick, maybe the travel from Canada caused a delay in his cut procedure, maybe the hotel didn't have a bathtub like has happened to fighters at other Brazilian events....who knows ? He didn't look drained, so odds are still that he'll come for war.

No way he can cut the 2.5#'s in 1 hour tho

• Like 1

Bum Lee needs to find a new promotion. hes to fat for LW and to **** for WW.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Thanks 1

@cashfl0w Do you mind if I reintroduce putting "chow" into fighters names who got fat or should I keep that exclusive for Anthony Pettis?  Chowtown Phenom has a great ring to it is all 

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

im more concerned about the fight itself

Kevin Lee has literally killed every single opponent he's ever fought ever since he started training with UFC legend, former multi-division champion, future hall of famer, and greatest fighter of all time - Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

if theyre gonna be fighting in an empty arena,  who is going to haul away his opponents lifeless corpse out of the cage this time?  Chowtown Phenom wins this one easy

Edited by -idyb-

LOL @ everybody who claims to give a chit if somebody makes weight. Buncha goofs.

This is UFC in 2020. Romero just fought for a belt, and a week prior, the guy fighting for the title didn't make weight. This chit doesn't matter anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Being a professional counts all the time, every time

Remind me the last time somebody wasn't given a fight to progress their career based on missing weight.

Being that you started watching during the McGinger era, you will have trouble naming one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Remind me the last time somebody wasn't given a fight to progress their career based on missing weight.

All the time.... ARE YOU RETARDED

27 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Being a professional counts all the time, every time

This is my point, RETARD

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Being that you started watching during the McGinger 

I love that guy... 

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

All the time.... ARE YOU RETARDED

This is my point, RETARD

I love that guy... 

fag.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

fag.jpg

oh hell no. you guys aint baiting me into posting any pictures of cake this time.  if this stands i want my 09 account unbanned

oh chit. that was the account where i dropped the word rohypnol in a a megasoup thread and then the juice put a round in me like i was trying to park in his handicapped spot.  i guess i could always settle for whatever account of mine got banned for giving freddievanhalen a birthday cake on his birthday

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Looks nice.

I'd eat that, like you'd eat out your younger Sister on a Sunday. God Bless you

Regards

I don't have a seester, but if you ask nicely I'll let ya bang Vert.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lee's response, "Lightweight is my home".

That's his 4th or 5th time he's missed weight in his career. 

You've got 1 job, 1 fkn job....make weight !!!

• Like 1

He should blame the coronavirus epidemic and non of the fighters on the card being tested for it.  I bet the dump the put him in doesn't even have a bathtub.  Kevin ALWAYS makes weight.

lol I just realized who he is fighting.  Who gives a sh!t?  That idiot has weighed 155 pounds for a 145 pound fight before AND LOST.

• Like 1

Lol at posting about the other guy missing weight 4 years ago like it excuses Lee for doing it multiple times. 

Oliveira moved to LW after that, maybe Kevin can go get strangled at WW again. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He should blame the coronavirus epidemic and non of the fighters on the card being tested for it.  I bet the dump the put him in doesn't even have a bathtub.  Kevin ALWAYS makes weight.

oh no.  no jokes about the coronavirus pandemic until after the khabib fight. theres no way theyre gonna let this chit continue if a fighter even jokes about it

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

You've got 1 job, 1 fkn job....make weight !!!

tell that to hong-man choi

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at posting about the other guy missing weight 4 years ago like it excuses Lee for doing it multiple times. 

He missed countless times and actually made lightweight for a featherweight fight.  Proceeded to get stopped by a mediocre fighter.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Hey weighed 155 for a 145 fight and was eating McDonald's 2 days before weigh ins.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Oliveira faced Ricardo Lamas on November 5, 2016 at The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3 Finale.[53] The bout was contested at a catchweight of 155 lbs, as Oliveira missed weight by nearly 10 lbs.[54] Lamas won the fight via submission in the second round.

tenor.gif?itemid=5570072

When my **** Chuckie Olives went to McDonalds instead of cutting weight was my favorite Chuckie Olives moment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, cashfl0w said:

Remember that time you had him in your AV and then dove off the hype train when he lost?

That's the difference between you and me. When I see a lazy bum that self sabotages himself, I can't root for that, its unprofessional. You on the other hand can relate to bums, therefore they are your heroes. Makes you feel better about yourself. Have a great day.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

That's the difference between you and me. When I see a lazy bum that self sabotages himself, I can't root for that, its unprofessional. You on the other hand can relate to bums, therefore they are your heroes. Makes you feel better about yourself. Have a great day.

You have me blocked, so LOL @ you showing my post and getting this salty.

Cash - 1, Bart - 0

On 3/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, juice64011 said:

Lol, what a can

didn't even open the thread and thought exactly this, lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

When my **** Chuckie Olives went to McDonalds instead of cutting weight was my favorite Chuckie Olives moment.

Dude the dump Kevin has to stay in likely doesn't even have a f*cking bathtub.  I wouldn't bother making weight against a dude that has missed weight by an entire weight class.

Yo Juice when Kevin starts weighing 170 pounds for 155 pound fights come talk to me

On 3/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, cashfl0w said:

Remember the time he had a Conor AV and then changed it to the Nate 24 hours later?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Dude the dump Kevin has to stay in likely doesn't even have a f*cking bathtub.  I wouldn't bother making weight against a dude that has missed weight by an entire weight class.

Yo Juice when Kevin starts weighing 170 pounds for 155 pound fights come talk to me

He is a bum from Detroit.  Let's be real here, I doubt he even knew what a bathtub was until he came to Canada to train with @-idyb-s boy.

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

Remember the time he had a Conor AV and then changed it to the Nate 24 hours later?

Good times. Remember when you cried to juice to ban me because you can dish it but can't take it?! The good ol days.

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

He is a bum from Detroit.  Let's be real here, I doubt he even knew what a bathtub was until he came to Canada to train with @-idyb-s boy.

GSP aint impressed by his performance. hopefully he gets booted out of tri-star as he clearly aint worthy of training with the greats and obviously he ignored everything that they taught him during this camp and done all his fight preperations sitting next to rampage jackson in front of the buffet table

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Good times. Remember when you cried to juice to ban me because you can dish it but can't take it?! The good ol days.

Say what you want about 12er but he's never complained to a mod that I know of. That can't be said about too many people here. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Say what you want about 12er but he's never complained to a mod that I know of. That can't be said about too many people here. 

im still mad heated over that birthday cake bwana gave to wickles the other day in this very thread.  ive got my fingers hovering over the report button and im ready to press down on it at any day now.

you guys ktfo'd  my account over a god damn picture of cake and the birthday cake i gave to freddievanhalen in his birthday thread was way less tasteless and way more thoughtful than that cake poor wickles received.   though im sure in this case the word f@ggot was used as a term of endearment, and not as a suggestion that wickles might possibly be the type of guy who sexually enjoys the company of men.

clearly wickles' birthday cake is going to slide around here,  so its only fair that i get my @TigerChamp 2009 account unbanned.

@SavageTC make it happen bro ill let u have ur name back

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

For all the heated battles 12er has been in, even with myself, I've never seen him pull a MegaSoup once.

Say what you want about him, but he has no problem fighting his own battles.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Fake news. I've never asked for anyone to be banned, and I certainly wouldn't ask for someone as goofy and irrelevant as you to be be banned.

Also, shouldn't you be wearing an Usman AV?

• Like 1