Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Kevin Lee misses weight by 2.5 pounds

49 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Say what you want about 12er but he's never complained to a mod that I know of. That can't be said about too many people here. 

I didn't even report Clegg started **** talking about children which is the only thing that ever really pissed me off on here. 

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

im still mad heated over that birthday cake bwana gave to wickles the other day in this very thread.  ive got my fingers hovering over the report button and im ready to press down on it at any day now.

you guys ktfo'd  my account over a god damn picture of cake and the birthday cake i gave to freddievanhalen in his birthday thread was way less tasteless and way more thoughtful than that cake poor wickles received.   though im sure in this case the word f@ggot was used as a term of endearment, and not as a suggestion that wickles might possibly be the type of guy who sexually enjoys the company of men.

clearly wickles' birthday cake is going to slide around here,  so its only fair that i get my @TigerChamp 2009 account unbanned.

@SavageTC make it happen bro ill let u have ur name back

Just trying to pass the love and brothership around the fora bro, we're all in this together like COVID-19...don't whine, don't complain, let's just hug and get through this.

46rXsDv.jpg

• Sad 1

alright, now we've got offensive cakes and nachos being posted all up in this bitch but i still cant have my account unbanned

fuck each and every one of you moderators and i hope your dog gives you chlamydia, ghonnoreah, and dengue fever to compliment your inevitable coronavirus. buncha haters!

Edited by -idyb-

and sh*t dude i was gonna make some nachos one of these days but after seeing that beautiful creation im just not feeling down for it anymore

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Say what you want about 12er but he's never complained to a mod that I know of. That can't be said about too many people here. 

Then you decided to step in and play hero on 12ers behalf? If the conversation was between him and I, why did you temp ban me?

10 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Then you decided to step in and play hero on 12ers behalf? If the conversation was between him and I, why did you temp ban me?

I'd guess that was just because you are partially retarded on occasions. 

now we got f@ggot cakes, diarreah nacho's, and people calling each other retards and all that is gonna slide, yet idyb still cant have his OG account back :(

this is madness. i was only banned like 2 dozen times on that account too so i dont see what the big deal is.   ive been a good boy and havent posted any pictures of cake since then, and these days everyone else makes the megasoup rape jokes for me.

this is double standards i tell ya. im pulling out the unfairness and discrimination cards. i probably never would have got the hammer if the mods werent all a bunch of GSP haters

pretty soon you guys will be throwing n bombs at each other in here while mcmod comes in just to give out a couple likes, and ill be here just sulking over this stupid 2017 account . that signifies that im like the newest member on this board if you dont count wickles. i dont think ive ever been this rustled since the last time i logged on here.

Edited by -idyb-

38 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

now we got f@ggot cakes, diarreah nacho's, and people calling each other retards and all that is gonna slide, yet idyb still cant have his OG account back :(

this is madness. i was only banned like 2 dozen times on that account too so i dont see what the big deal is.   ive been a good boy and havent posted any pictures of cake since then, and these days everyone else makes the megasoup rape jokes for me.

this is double standards i tell ya. im pulling out the unfairness and discrimination cards. i probably never would have got the hammer if the mods werent all a bunch of GSP haters

pretty soon you guys will be throwing n bombs at each other in here while mcmod comes in just to give out a couple likes, and ill be here just sulking over this stupid 2017 account . that signifies that im like the newest member on this board if you dont count wickles. i dont think ive ever been this rustled since the last time i logged on here.

I'm with you. Mods have their favs in here, no doubt.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

It usually states the reason, my guess would be excessive fogletry. It's not like you contain it to one thread at a time either, why would assume you got banned for something something you said to me when you were probably arguing with 3-4 people simultaneously in different threads.

I'm with you. Mods have their favs in here, no doubt.

This was 3 years ago so I have no idea but according to the notes in the bans you were talking about people's kids. Then after the first ban you came back and started doing it again.

Stay classy

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This was 3 years ago so I have no idea but according to the notes in the bans you were talking about people's kids. Then after the first ban you came back and starting doing it again.

Stay classy

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

ive been a good boy and havent posted any pictures of cake since then, and these days everyone else makes the megasoup rape jokes for me.

so in this case does this mean @TigerChamp can be restored to its former glory?

10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

im still mad heated over that birthday cake bwana gave to wickles the other day in this very thread.  ive got my fingers hovering over the report button and im ready to press down on it at any day now.

you guys ktfo'd  my account over a god damn picture of cake and the birthday cake i gave to freddievanhalen in his birthday thread was way less tasteless and way more thoughtful than that cake poor wickles received.   though im sure in this case the word f@ggot was used as a term of endearment, and not as a suggestion that wickles might possibly be the type of guy who sexually enjoys the company of men.

clearly wickles' birthday cake is going to slide around here,  so its only fair that i get my @TigerChamp 2009 account unbanned.

@SavageTC make it happen bro ill let u have ur name back

Why the fukc are you bringing me into your childish school yard chit, that seems to have happened over 10 years ago.

Ban, unban, Cakes..... Sort it out guys

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Why the fukc are you bringing me into your childish school yard chit, that seems to have happened over 10 years ago.

Ban, unban, Cakes..... Sort it out guys

bro just chill out and eat your cake.

52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Dude the Mods are obligated to give leniency to f@gots, transgenders, and blacks, post up a recent pic of your bad self and get your account back.

#canadianscantusecake

oh hell no i aint falling for that one. like i said before, youre not baiting me into posting another picture of cake.

everything else is fair game but clearly a birthday cake is off limits

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

oh hell no i aint falling for that one. like i said before, youre not baiting me into posting another picture of cake.

I don't blame you

10730980-994297407250421-235362140339133

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I don't blame you

10730980-994297407250421-235362140339133

seen that one lots. u have no idea how many pictures of cake i had to scroll through just to find freddievanhalen the perfect one for his birthday.    i put a great deal of thought and time into that one only to get greeted by mcmods banhammer

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It usually states the reason, my guess would be excessive fogletry. It's not like you contain it to one thread at a time either, why would assume you got banned for something something you said to me when you were probably arguing with 3-4 people simultaneously in different threads.

god damn. excessive fogletry is on the short list of things i havent been directly bant for in my glory days.  or perhaps it already came included as a side order.  does writing a wall of text fit the definition? cause the juice ran loose on me once for that and that was 2 weeks of hard time

but for what its worth im pretty sure little kang banned you more than he did to me.   that guy was a stand up mod. especially while he was hitting the bottle with his sidepiece jchristian, also a stand up mod.  whatever the hell you did to warrant those bans, it had to have been justified, and you should feel deeeply ashamed of your actions.

Edited by -idyb-

14 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

god damn. excessive fogletry is on the short list of things i havent been directly bant for in my glory days.  or perhaps it already came included as a side order.  does writing a wall of text fit the definition? cause the juice ran loose on me once for that and that was 2 weeks of hard time

but for what its worth im pretty sure little kang banned you more than he did to me.   that guy was a stand up mod. especially while he was hitting the bottle with his sidepiece jchristian, also a stand up mod.  whatever the hell you did to warrant those bans, it had to have been justified, and you should feel deeeply ashamed of your actions.

He banned me exclusively for telling him what a power tripping pos mod he was. Every time.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He banned me exclusively for telling him what a power tripping pos mod he was. Every time.

little kang was a stand up mod.  very unappreciated, and often misunderstood.  he didnt deserve your hateful and well articulated abuse.  if i was in his shoes i would make you memorize and recite word-for-word a 5 page sincere  and heartfelt canadian apology to my jimmies before i would even consider unbanning a filthy schweinhundt such as yourself

for all we know, the poor guy crawled inside of a car fire and drank himself to death, and it was your hateful and thoughtless actions that broke his feelings and sent him and his moderating career on a downward spiral.

your bans were justified. and you still show no remorse for your actions.     how the hell do they still even let you post here?  there is a special place in hell for unsympathetic people like you

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

god damn. excessive fogletry is on the short list of things i havent been directly bant for in my glory days.  or perhaps it already came included as a side order.  does writing a wall of text fit the definition? cause the juice ran loose on me once for that and that was 2 weeks of hard timebut for what its worth im pretty sure little kang banned you more than he did to me.   that guy was a stand up mod. especially while he was hitting the bottle with his sidepiece jchristian, also a stand up mod.  whatever the hell you did to warrant those bans, it had to have been justified, and you should feel deeeply ashamed of your actions.

It's a known fact that Juice hates all Canadians except Decompoze, I'm fairly confident it has something to do with moose's and powder blue leisure suits....but that's a guess into the deep abyss of Juice's mastermind.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

little kang was a stand up mod.  very unappreciated, and often misunderstood.  he didnt deserve your hateful and well articulated abuse.  if i was in his shoes i would make you memorize and recite word-for-word a 5 page sincere  and heartfelt canadian apology to my jimmies before i would even consider unbanning a filthy schweinhundt such as yourself

for all we know, the poor guy crawled inside of a car fire and drank himself to death, and it was your hateful and thoughtless actions that broke his feelings and sent him and his moderating career on a downward spiral.

your bans were justified. and you still show no remorse for your actions.     how the hell do they still even let you post here?  there is a special place in hell for unsympathetic people like you

He permabanned me and then permabanned Fobar for calling him out for being a cuck. 

TUF then led an insurrection against him got the admins to unban us. Little Kang then took his ball and went home. 

Just the facts for our forum historians.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

This was 3 years ago so I have no idea but according to the notes in the bans you were talking about people's kids. Then after the first ban you came back and started doing it again.

Stay classy

Not peoples. One person, 12er.

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

He permabanned me and then permabanned Fobar for calling him out for being a cuck. 

TUF then led an insurrection against him got the admins to unban us. Little Kang then took his ball and went home. 

Just the facts for our forum historians.

the ban of fobar was unjust and completely accidental.  The People's Mod was drunk moderating people again and he meant to ban you twice.    which was toitally justified and well within reason.

there was no need to run the poor guy off this forum.   i sincerely hope that you didnt refer to his mouth as a richard holster because that wouldnt have been a very nice or polite thing to say

Edited by -idyb-

Not peoples. One person, 12er.

You'd talk about other peoples kids, but most of the forum is virgins.

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

You'd talk about other peoples kids, but most of the forum is virgins.

Yes, my anus is a virgin thank you very much.