Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Coronavirus Pool Season 1

Recommended Posts

This is a fun time in all of our lives where we get to try to escape miserable demise, all while wishing it upon our enemies. Pandemics are fun for the whole family!

So let's play a game. Pick the poster you think will contract the virus first, possibly listing why you think so, and then if they get it, you win. If they die from it, you are then made a moderator! Huge things on the line here.

I'm going with @Megasoup. Living at the shelter greatly increases his odds of contracting the Kung Flu, and he hasn't had the best string of luck lately so it just feels like the easy pick. 

Who ya got?!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

classicboxer.

just cause i cant pick myself, and even death wont want to have to deal with vert.

sorry folks but i think i got this one in the bag. this forum is going to be different once im in command.   my first order of business will be to ban everybody who isnt a gsp fan.    my second priority will be to close the borders to all new members. 

so basically that leaves me all home by myself in an empty forum.  theres no way im gonna catch the china virus if theres absolutely nobody else around me.     checkmate fellas

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thread.  I have a decent shortlist of likely posters (including myself), but if I can choose one, I'm going to go with @MauroPedrosa.

Rationale:-

  • Lives in one of those European ****-hole countries (Portugal)
  • Is a confirmed nose-picker
  • Is a millenial with questionable facial hair, so probably has a weak immune system.

Of course i don't wish this on poor Mauro, or anyone apart from @NoCakeForYaya for that matter.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

socal is already getting rocked, theyre predicting for millions in the state to get the virus within the next 8 weeks,  plus he's like 162 years old. i dont know how our boy CB gonna get through this

you guys should just forfeit and accept idyb as the peoples mod of 2020.

i mean it kinda sucks for CB and is probably tearing him up inside knowing that he might not make it long enough to see his sharks lift the stanley cup,    but he's enjoyed at least two whole lifetimes already and i know he'll be looking up at us from his car fire and keeping us posted about his recent running achievements in the fitness thread

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going with @fobar because he's the fattest I mean second oldest here.  

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Great thread.  I have a decent shortlist of likely posters (including myself), but if I can choose one, I'm going to go with @MauroPedrosa.

Rationale:-

  • Lives in one of those European ****-hole countries (Portugal)
  • Is a confirmed nose-picker
  • Is a millenial with questionable facial hair, so probably has a weak immune system.

Of course i don't wish this on poor Mauro, or anyone apart from @NoCakeForYaya for that matter.

Been licking lots of surfaces in the hope of two paid weeks off, no luck so far but I'll keep you all posted. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright so let me get this straight. Mauro makes a thread earlier telling people to play CoD. And then Bubba gets heated because he would rather play with his CoC.  and now Bubba wishes death upon poor Mauro?

thats not very polite.  i'm pretty sure he wouldnt be saying that kind of chit if he would have brexited to canada.   when soccer season is back on, someones getting a good zidane headbutt. and a cheick kongo cup check for good measures.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omoplatypus via living in Seatle and New England at the same time. 2 of the hardest hit areas.

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A forum game I can get into.

 

I will pick STVContour98. Not because I'd wanna see him go, but he is older, he lives in Louisiana,  and you know that mofo would actually open up on the government if they came to force the new rules on him.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I will pick STVContour98. Not because I'd wanna see him go, but he is older, he lives in Louisiana,  and you know that mofo would actually open up on the government if they came to force the new rules on him.

 

 

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Pick the poster you think will contract the virus first, possibly listing why you think so, and then if they get it, you win.

Not sure you've got your head round the rules yet mate!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

 

Not sure you've got your head round the rules yet mate!

I mean he will open fire,they will overwhelm him.

I'm going for the moderator bonus prize here Bubba. 

Old man gets it will win the game, his passing as a result of circumstances gets me the mod prize. ?

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I mean he will open fire,they will overwhelm him.

I'm going for the moderator bonus prize here Bubba. 

Old man gets it will win the game, his passing as a result of circumstances gets me the mod prize. ?

I don't know how else to put it....you win if he gets corona virus (and become mod if he dies from it).

I think you're muddling this with the general celebrity death pool.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't know how else to put it....you win if he gets corona virus (and become mod if he dies from it).

I think you're muddling this with the general celebrity death pool.

I figure his age and location will be how and why he gets it first on the forum.

I figure some may pass because of pneumonia from the virus, some from the body giving in to it, and STV will die when the Government  comes knocking on his door after he has it. Itll be an indirect cause if death, but one still started because of the virus.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SVTContour98 said:

How old do yall think i am? ?

 

 

I think your around your 50s.

I would have picked the geriatric Classic boxer.

300 years old and in California,  that to me is the front runner.

I think your just closer to that geezer than most of the rest of us. That and Louisiana doesn't exactly scream a clean and sterile environment typically. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

CB old apparently

 

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

I think your around your 50s.

I just turned 40 in January of this year

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

 

I just turned 40 in January of this year

Oh damn. I'm older, I should almost change my pick now.

I change my vote to myself, though I am NOT going for the mod kicker any longer!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Mozzez could be the first person to be awarded the honour of moderator posthumously!

I fully expect to get the virus because of current placement of work. Though I am going well above and beyond in cleaning trying to avoid it.

I dont expect to, and really hope, that I will not win such a prestigious award ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm taking @Eclipse76 for the win, his immune system is in the chiiter from being malnourished....3 or 4 weeks of home lock down and the string bean won't be able to beat Wickles in an arm wrestling contest.

Fore warning: As the obvious new incoming Mod, I'll be permanently banning 2 members immediately upon my inauguration. All of our friends on the Northern border are safe, but any members that (1) crawl under walls to enter the country, or (2) live in a country with beautiful blonde haired women(that have teeth)....shall be banished from the folds of the fora bosom.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm taking @Eclipse76 for the win, his immune system is in the chiiter from being malnourished....3 or 4 weeks of home lock down and the string bean won't be able to beat Wickles in an arm wrestling contest.

Fore warning: As the obvious new incoming Mod, I'll be permanently banning 2 members immediately upon my inauguration. All of our friends on the Northern border are safe, but any members that (1) crawl under walls to enter the country, or (2) live in a country with beautiful blonde haired women(that have teeth)....shall be banished from the folds of the fora bosom.

Hey!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I'm going with @I_Take_Roids_m8  or @NikkiNeversleepdue to the amount of exposure they're gonna have to it. 

Not predicting any deaths on the fora but Soup is probably a safe bet lol

 

Flu A threw me for five already so if o get Corona I'm a gonner

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Flu A threw me for five already so if o get Corona I'm a gonner

I hope you don't get it at all m8. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna pick Tuf. His posts in the politics thread lead me to believe he's a bit of a window licker but ultimately i decided to pick myself.

Just turned 60 with very mild seasonal asthma means i'm in the primo risk bracket so if i succumb i'll run a day by day forum video diary to let you all know how chitty i'm feeling.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who picks me to contract coronavirus has not been paying attention.  I have hardly left the house since I've been shot, I've essentially been self-quarantined since the virus got to this country.  It was a pretty serious injury, I've barely left my couch. 

 

Anyone who would pick me to die has lost their damn mind.  I've been through hell, several times.  Nothing can kill me, I'm a survivor.  I'm going to outlive every one of you.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Anyone who picks me to contract coronavirus has not been paying attention.  I have hardly left the house since I've been shot, I've essentially been self-quarantined since the virus got to this country.  It was a pretty serious injury, I've barely left my couch. 

 

Anyone who would pick me to die has lost their damn mind.  I've been through hell, several times.  Nothing can kill me, I'm a survivor.  I'm going to outlive every one of you.  

You've been quarantined to a cardboard box in an alley that dogs piss in.

 

Let's not make it sound like you've been up in the Ritz.

 

Apparently,  some midget Nagger can cripple you with 2 seconds work, I'm sure he would be able to finish the deed if you double parked.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

 

Apparently,  some midget Nagger can cripple you with 2 seconds work, I'm sure he would be able to finish the deed if you double parked.

You keep saying this...a lot, implying that getting shot means that I lacked some sort of self-defense skill.   Are you suggesting that a bullet wouldn't penetrate your skin or that you would would be quick enough to dodge it?  

 

Sit down, tough guy.  You've watched too many movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

You keep saying this...a lot, implying that getting shot means that I lacked some sort of self-defense skill.   Are you suggesting that a bullet wouldn't penetrate your skin or that you would would be quick enough to dodge it?  

 

Sit down, tough guy.  You've watched too many movies.

No I'm suggesting that you are a giant **** and not this tough guy you think you are.

 

You were shot in the arm a month ago, released the same night. No emergency surgery. And here you are a month on making it sound like your arm was amputated  while fighting of Nazi's in WW2.

Calm down sugar tits, you are a bum bartender who got clowned by a midget because you park like a woman.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoZZez said:

No I'm suggesting that you are a giant **** and not this tough guy you think you are.

 

You were shot in the arm a month ago, released the same night. No emergency surgery. And here you are a month on making it sound like your arm was amputated  while fighting of Nazi's in WW2.

Calm down sugar tits, you are a bum bartender who got clowned by a midget because you park like a woman.

I am baffled that you believe a gunshot wound is going to heal up like light scratch.  It went through my ulna bone, my ulnar nerve, it went through flesh, muscles.  Bro, you're too afraid to join your kids jujitsu, don't act like you're tough.  And what are you talking about "no emergency surgery?"  Do you think I could have waited it out?  Made an appointment for later on in the week?  

Maybe I'm not as much of a tough guy as I might believe, who knows.  I do have a lot of belief in myself.  I've competed in boxing and MMA, didn't win them all.  I train in bjj.  I have been in street fights.  I'm no Eclipse, but I am a big guy.  There's always going to be a question mark about how tough I am, but there's little doubt that I am tough.

 

I got shot in the street, very much like the dirty criminal you think I am (I'm not, though.)  I didn't go into shock.  I didn't act helpless, I called 911 myself and parked my car and waited.  My heart rate was 60 bpm in the ambulance, which is highly unusual (because I'm not a boetsch and I didn't freak out.)  I didn't later get addicted to the pain pills.  I don't have PTSD. 

 

I know you probably "imagine" how you would have reacted, just like you "imagine" what you would do in an MMA fight.  You don't know, though. 

 

 

 

Here's something to choke on: your only value here is directly tied to me.  You don't know anything about this sport, you didn't box or wrestle, you don't train anything; your opinions have no value.  You don't have any interesting stories and you don't have any personality...except that you hate me. 

 

-I used Eclipse as an example, he's a super-human.  So is I_Take_Roids, and he has a fascinating profession to boot. 

-Mauro is a young aspiring journalist actually speaks Portuguese and is the hippest dude here. 

-Bubba is the forum mediator, a very intelligent guy who is universally liked by everyone. 

-Stomp is a modern-day hippie who has trained a little and is a very unique person.

-Cashflow actually goes to these events and bets...and seems to win.  He might have the inside track on some things, or is just generally lucky.  Definitely not dumb.

-CorporalClegg is a very entertaining contributor/thread starter.  He also used to train.

-OzPride is a fellow Australian (my father is Australian, born and raised.  My older brother was born there.)  He is a purple belt, so he knows what he's watching.  I hate that he hates me.

-Jolldan is Scottish, SteHilton is Irish.  That's cool by default, and they are cool.  

-Vert has a different take than most of the posters here, which isn't bad, and he takes a lot of heat over it.  He handles all of it better than me.  He also went to a top 10 University, so there's that.

-McMaxx is the oldest virgin I have ever met (virtually or otherwise.)

-SkillandPower is actually Braziliand and also universally liked.  Great poster, perfect English; he's not dumb.

-IDYB so rarely breaks character that I think he really might be that jokester in real life, and everybody needs to laugh more.

 

 

- Mozzez? You?  Who the feck are you?   You're angry all the time, always out of your depth and probably shouldn't talk about MMA.  Your forum "gimmick," and I don't even think that it's a gimmick, is that you are obsessed with me.  That's not very manly.  It's ghey.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Fwiw @Mcmax3000 would be my last pick to get nCoV19..this is his time to shine.

@Mcmax3000  is going to survive the apocalypse and not even know it even happened.   he is going to single handedly save mankind by staying home and playing Animal Crossing,  completely oblivious to whats going on in the world around him, and he will only leave the house when its time to perform his mating ritual and carry on the existance of the human species.

when most of the planet gets wiped out from the apocalypse and the virus gets wiped out, the economy goes to chit, and khabib fights tony,  the women are gonna be lining up for mcmod like a roll of toilet paper, just to get some of that d and carry on our existance.

i cant be any more serious when i say this. mcmod has the greatest chance to carry on our survival.  iim not a bettiing man,  but i'll bet the charmin castle that he'll be the one to save our species

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

-IDYB so rarely breaks character that I think he really might be that jokester in real life, and everybody needs to laugh more.

you guys laugh now but just wait until a whole bunch of sexy old grannies start dying

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i could stick all of our names in my list randomizer and predict who will get this chit first.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I have a fairly good chance of getting Corona, but I legitimately may have already had it. So if it pans out that you can only get it once, I'm basically cheating at this game.

I went to Biloxi (Vegas of the south, crawling with Chinese) in early December. Came home with a cold/flu thing that refused to die. I ended up in the doctor's office in January to get antibiotics, ended up needing two rounds to kill off the sinus infection that I had developed. Never got tested for Flu A/B, anything. No idea what I had. But being that the Chinese have lied about a majority of the outbreak there, I don't find it to be too outrageous to think they had Chinese citizens handing out Corona all over the world before anybody knew it was happening.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I feel like I have a fairly good chance of getting Corona, but I legitimately may have already had it. So if it pans out that you can only get it once, I'm basically cheating at this game.

I went to Biloxi (Vegas of the south, crawling with Chinese) in early December. Came home with a cold/flu thing that refused to die. I ended up in the doctor's office in January to get antibiotics, ended up needing two rounds to kill off the sinus infection that I had developed. Never got tested for Flu A/B, anything. No idea what I had. But being that the Chinese have lied about a majority of the outbreak there, I don't find it to be too outrageous to think they had Chinese citizens handing out Corona all over the world before anybody knew it was happening.

There was a news article that Italy now has more deaths from it that China ever did, and couldn't believe people were believing that ****. China are massively lying about their numbers lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

There was a news article that Italy now has more deaths from it that China ever did, and couldn't believe people were believing that ****. China are massively lying about their numbers lol. 

They could very well have over fifteen million deaths from it already. 

That's why I said what I did. I firmly believe the numbers are higher everywhere. Like any illness, it will affect people differently. Some will be near death from a cold, some barely know they have it. 

I do know I had never had a sinus infection in my life up until that point. I never had an ear infection as an adult. I was blowing the brownest, nastiest chit I've ever seen out of my nose. I hadn't had any sort of cold/flu that did anything noteworthy to me in probably 20 years. And both the walk-in clinic and doctor's office were absolutely packed like I've never seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off - I may not post much , but,- easily 2020 Thread of the Year

Secondly , my pick is going to IDYB - Coronavirus  is more prevalent to those with weak immune and/or respiratory systems , and seeing that IDYB has drank 10+ beers everyday for the past 11 years , clearly Cabrona Virus will be contacting his can immune system shortly.

So NyteRyder aka Nyte's 2020 pick goes to IDYB.

Stay safe out there fellas

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...