Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Coronavirus Pool Season 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:09 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I dont think you're wrong m8. 

My stupid ****ing work let some IDIOT come back to work after being on a cruise and let them work 4 days until they told her that she has to stay home for two weeks. 

Yeah our safety guy got back from a cruise last week.  I told him to stay the **** away from me when he's doing his TDR audits.

• Thanks 1

When they said you don't have to use time to come in late and leave early I haven't been working much.  With the $2 boost a two week check was 907 on a lol 46 hours after tax and insurance  My cars are paid for and I have less bills than my back up who has been working 42-43 hour weeks coming in early and staying late.  He's the acting dock clerk and has to deal with all of the paper work and all of the drivers in the cage.  I just unload for him and give them an hours notice before I leave.  This was by design I told my operations manager that just because I'm an L3 don't expect me not to leave like the tier 1's.

Hell if the metal detectors are going to remain off I'll probably start stealing ****.  **** it.

• Haha 3

On 3/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, Bwana said:

I'm taking @Eclipse76 for the win, his immune system is in the chiiter from being malnourished....3 or 4 weeks of home lock down and the string bean won't be able to beat Wickles in an arm wrestling contest.

Fore warning: As the obvious new incoming Mod, I'll be permanently banning 2 members immediately upon my inauguration. All of our friends on the Northern border are safe, but any members that (1) crawl under walls to enter the country, or (2) live in a country with beautiful blonde haired women(that have teeth)....shall be banished from the folds of the fora bosom.

Your money is safe with a -900 on it as a return.. bet the house !!

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Soup is on lockdown, jerking it like there's no tomorrow!

beating his d*ck like it owes him money

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Anyone who needs a phone upgrade holla at ya boi!

What does this mean?!?!

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

beating his d*ck like it owes him money

Soup wouldnt know that feeling. Nobody would ever owe Soup money.

8 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

Good luck brotha! I feel like they need to run studies on you immediately. There's probably some super ginger cure in your genes. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What does this mean?!?!

I think he’s implying that he’s going to wheel a pallet of iPhones to his truck tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

there is still only one case of corona confirmed in Chad.

the virus is now in quarantine

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Perfect time to find out about Darcie Dolce

Wasn't familiar with her but upon google search Ay yi yi lol i'm gonna have to do some research in the future. YOWZER!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

I think he’s implying that he’s going to wheel a pallet of iPhones to his truck tonight. 

Nah one phone at a time m8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm almost 6 hours late for work.  I had a 3 finger Woodford earlier and laid around watching the Big Lebowski.  I think I'm about to hit up Wendy's before they close and go steal some ****.  I might give them my courtesy hours notice as soon as I get there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

clegg turning in his 2 weeks notice like "Yo dawg. In 2 weeks you're gonna notice that i ain't been here in 2 weeks."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

clegg turning in his 2 weeks notice like "Yo dawg. In 2 weeks you're gonna notice that i ain't been here in 2 weeks."

No they think that I'm not going to be there by this point.  I'm going to glide in and probably put in vacation for Thursday to get 10 hours on the next check.  I'm trying to think of something to talk to HR about.  Maybe social anxiety and how I need a 15 day personal leave of absence.  The LOA team are almost impossible to contact right now.  Then Tim's overgrown 6'7" **** is gonna give me **** and I'm going to give him an hours notice.  Then I'm gonna d!ck off for an hour before I glide out.

39 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

just walk in there coughing up a storm

I still can't get off the couch.  When you tell me I don't have to come to work it's hard to find the motivation.  I remember the good old days of having like 36 minutes of PTO and scrambling to get **** together.  Then I would proceed to break every speed limit from A to B.

NEVER got pulled over.  One time I went by a cop doing 50 in a 35 and homeboy must've been asleep at the wheel.  Either that or balls deep in a donut.

It's refreshing to not have to deal with these goddamn truck drivers.  Half of these motherf*ckers barely speak English.  Before I even had this job and I was just unloading one pops up in the cage and is like "Sign?!" No motherf*cker that's not what I do!  A few weeks back this one dude was sweating his **** off while I'm wearing a hoodie.  It was like 48 degrees outside and I couldn't understand why he was so sweaty and smelled like he pissed himself.  I put his paperwork back in the cage.  Yo it's right there man now go take a shower at the Love's gas station.

So anyway to get on topic who is the oldest Australian poster?  They're betas via nationality and on the wrong side of the world.  My bet is one of them drops first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

just walk in there coughing up a storm

Half an hour from the end of shift and I didn't make it.  I ate an apple and like 2 saltines before another Woodford and a Reggie Miller.  I don't really care I can't move past tier 3 without relocating.  I helped launch the Macon, GA facility and they wanted me as an L4 Area Manager so bad but that place is a dump.  More likely to get shot in Macon than Atlanta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Half an hour from the end of shift and I didn't make it.  I ate an apple and like 2 saltines before another Woodford and a Reggie Miller.  I don't really care I can't move past tier 3 without relocating.  I helped launch the Macon, GA facility and they wanted me as an L4 Area Manager so bad but that place is a dump.  More likely to get shot in Macon than Atlanta.

Daf*q is a Reggie Miller?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Wasn't familiar with her but upon google search Ay yi yi lol i'm gonna have to do some research in the future. YOWZER!

I think she only does girl vs girl on camera though.

Fine with me 

26 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

@stehilton94 first to get it (assuming you believe 12er didnt get it lol)

are we requiring an actual test to be done or not for this contest?  I understand that it's reasonable to assume Stehilton94 has it, but it is still, technically, and unconfirmed case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2020 at 5:05 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

You limp yanks are falling like Flies.. Probably cause you let Vietnam kick your ****, you got that weak **** gene inside you..

Im still going strong... Jobbers 

STFU, your twat azz has never been in battle. Just stay in your chitty house, and train on your cheap punching bag...you'll probably win every time.

6 hours ago, Bwana said:

STFU, your twat azz has never been in battle. Just stay in your chitty house, and train on your cheap punching bag...you'll probably win every time.

I can guarantee, I’ve seen more battles than your fat, Cheeto eating, sweaty arm pitted, inbred, incest loving azz  

Im out the house at least 3-4 times at the moment, so definitely don’t need no punch bag 

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I can guarantee, I’ve seen more battles than your fat, Cheeto eating, sweaty arm pitted, inbred, incest loving azz  

Im out the house at least 3-4 times at the moment, so definitely don’t need no punch bag 

bro u should just listen to what the rest of the world is telling you and just stay home and self-isolate

whatever uve got might be contagious

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

Soooooooooo........

No one on the forum as got a positive covid19 test yet?

****ing fake **** pandemic.

We can't even get it to take out the third worlders, like Vert. Pitiful.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Soooooooooo........

No one on the forum as got a positive covid19 test yet?

Got the antibody results back today.

Negative

• Like 1