Sign in to follow this  
TUF

What is Your Favorite Sports Call?

For me, it will always be Lebron's "16 points in 2 minutes" call. Was like watching somebody play in sandbox mode and if you look close enough, you can see the exact moment Richard Jefferson decided to get traded to the Cavaliers.

• Like 1

.... too many to name-

#1- Buster Douglas ko

#2-.Any of Travis Pastrana's firsts

#3- McGregor tapping

#4- Secretariat  2:24 ......'73 Belmont

#5- Mets winning WS

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TUF said:

For me, it will always be Lebron's "16 points in 2 minutes" call. Was like watching somebody play in sandbox mode and if you look close enough, you can see the exact moment Richard Jefferson decided to get traded to the Cavaliers.

Curry's 17 in 3 was way better you stan

2 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Curry's 17 in 3 was way better you stan

A Curry fanboy?... Fails at mathamatics and reading comprehension. Yep, confirmed Curry fan. 

• Haha 2

Tmac v Spurs would like a word, lads

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, crangs said:

Tmac v Spurs would like a word, lads

This is the only acceptable answer

1 hour ago, TUF said:

A Curry fanboy?... Fails at mathamatics and reading comprehension. Yep, confirmed Curry fan. 

Nah I just know a better performance when I see it.  I don't hate on Curry. Prefer Klay tbh. But Bron flopped and banked in ugly-**** shots from 15 feet out in that run,  and it includes free throws.  Curry's 17 was far more impressive.  LeBron's obviously a far more complete player. Just comparing the two,  with the years and years of NBA I've watched,  that 16 point run wouldn't be in the top 50 plays I can think of

13 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Nah I just know a better performance when I see it.  I don't hate on Curry. Prefer Klay tbh. But Bron flopped and banked in ugly-**** shots from 15 feet out in that run,  and it includes free throws.  Curry's 17 was far more impressive.  LeBron's obviously a far more complete player. Just comparing the two,  with the years and years of NBA I've watched,  that 16 point run wouldn't be in the top 50 plays I can think of

Fair enough, although it didnt include free throws. He somehow managed to miss black to black free throws in between all those hail marys. tbf tho it was really 21 points in 3 minutes if you include the 5 points he scored just before half. 

And it was more about "the call". I still come back to this every once in a while for their enthusiasm.

"gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll"  Some random south american football commentator 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

And of course....Aguerooooooo!

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Smh. 

And you didn't even like the original!!

17 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

And of course....Aguerooooooo!

Flash backs of USA/Portugal 2014 World Cup. I should post it before that fiend @MauroPedrosa does

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TUF said:

Flash backs of USA/Portugal 2014 World Cup. I should post it before that fiend @MauroPedrosa does

That World Cup, just like the one in 2018, was embarrassing for Portugal. Portugal was eliminated by the US in '02 and in '14, so you should be the one gloating lol.

Even though I'm not a fan of the defensive tactics that got us there, this is our best call / moment

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TUF said:

Fair enough, although it didnt include free throws. He somehow managed to miss black to black free throws in between all those hail marys. tbf tho it was really 21 points in 3 minutes if you include the 5 points he scored just before half. 

And it was more about "the call". I still come back to this every once in a while for their enthusiasm.

Oh yep.  I fooking hate commentators that crawl up brons **** when he hits ugly shots you know damn well his feet landed in before he got the shot off lol

There's a heap of great NBA ones though I'll have to revisit and come back!  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crangs said:

"gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll"  Some random south american football commentator 

Many pretenders, but only one King:  The incomparable Andres Cantor.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

That World Cup, just like the one in 2018, was embarrassing for Portugal. Portugal was eliminated by the US in '02 and in '14, so you should be the one gloating lol.

I think it was more the 4-0 loss to Germany but the last second tie with Portugal cost us a better spot in the next round if I remember right. My body is ready for some international play.