Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Jon Jones arrested for Aggravated DUI and negligent use of a firearm

27 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Will add to the Jon Jones did things thread eventually. 

I got it

• Thanks 2

colby covington comments on the jon jones article lol

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

@Ozpride give us your hot take of jon jones drunk driving himself to jail for the 3rd time

i'm a piece of sh*t but thats 3 more times than ive ever got arrested.  this guy really needs to put the bottle down.

• Like 3

at least he didnt run into any telephone poles or pregnant ladies on his way to jail

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

at least he didnt run into any telephone poles or pregnant ladies on his way to jail

Oh don't worry, as soon as the tests come back on the gun and bullet casings, we'll probably find out he shot some kids.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

i wonder if he'll go to an alcoholics anonymous meeting for a day under his own good will, rather than being court-ordered to?  kind of like that publicity stunt where he went to rehab for a whole day right after it was made public that usada found some coke in his system.   but obviously rehab is the last item on his bucket list when he's still riding dirty.

but juiced up jonny has money. so he can drunk drive his car into stuff with immunity.   the rest of us would have long had our licenses taken away and may still be sitting in prison if we got caught for all the stuff that jon jones has been caught doing. how many chances do you give a guy before you consider him a threat to society and throw away his car keys or lock him up?

i wonder if he's gonna try to pull the religious card again and hide behind god?  what his excuse will be this time?  perhaps his liver is pulsing tequila into his bloodstream.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

Who knew that tests from God allowed unlimited retries until you finally pass one?

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Who knew that tests from God allowed unlimited retries until you finally pass one?

jon jones' body is a scientific phenomenon, but his mind is an act of god.   and jesus forgot that he tucked that bottle of tequila under the seat that night where jon jones drove his drunk **** back to heaven after last weeks house party.

that still doesnt explain the gun though.

Edited by -idyb-

whenever jon jones fuccs up, the best part of it is reading the other jon jones' twitter feed blow up

https://twitter.com/jonjones

this guy takes a whole tonne of abuse from the mma world, but his responses are often hilarious.  usually followed up with a picture of him and his cat

same with @danielcormier     the two of them ended up becoming twitter buddies because theyre both nerds who are really big into cats and video games.

Dallas John Bell
@dallasjohnbell

Jesus Christ Jon why is it so hard to stay out of ****ing trouble @jonjones https://twitter.com/sportscenter/s

Oh, yeah, sure, like I play Grand Theft Auto just for the minigolf and bowling side missions.

lmfao that one has me rolling

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

It's actually kind of funny to see people say that they won't be fans of him anymore after this. As bad as this is, it's more savory than the hit and run on the pregnant woman.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, 12еr said:

It's actually kind of funny to see people say that they won't be fans of him anymore after this. As bad as this is, it's more savory than the hit and run on the pregnant woman.

You know you are a **** up when it's 'just a DUI' lmao. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 12еr said:

his fans dont seem to mind he if he repeatedly abuses steroids and then competes in professional sports.  they dont care if he drunk drives his car into pregnant ladies, and comes running back just to grab the dope from his trunk.  they dont care about him riding dirty and popping off guns.   they dont care if he pretends to be a christian but cheats on his wife, abuses drugs, and crashes his car into telephone poles with an underaged woman in the car.  all of that can be forgiven, even with your most hardcore fans

but its definately taking it too far and crossing the line when youre driving around without having insurance

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

You know you are a **** up when it's 'just a DUI' lmao. 

The DUI isn't even worth mentioning at this point, the negligent discharge of a firearm is the real meaty part of this particular arrest.

• Like 3

Just now, 12еr said:

The DUI isn't even worth mentioning at this point, the negligent discharge of a firearm is the real meaty part of this particular arrest.

fuck that bro. he was driving around without insurance.   give him 25 tew life

Jones_Jonathan.7.19.87_Date.3.26.20.0.0.

Dude is starting to take his mug shots like its his yearbook pic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It's like a wrestling gimmick at this point. And I gotta respect a strong gimmick.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

i dont know why i have to be the guy to say it, but jon jones should probably put the bottle down.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

2019_Honda_Odyssey_EX-L_3.5L_front,_4.29

he was able to elude the police for over an hour in that?????   he should be the guy who teaches the police how to drive

-suicide doors ?  ?

the poor dude must have felt disgraced having to borrow the wifes car so he tried the old suicide by police thing

god bless @jonjones  

image.thumb.png.a1e458a96dbb6e24f1212edf1b5f8758.png

image.thumb.png.6d2b12e10fade9bd4e0a638fdd92f93d.png

image.thumb.png.7c5276529655b27eb27adce807a5c6d8.png

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i wonder if he'll go to an alcoholics anonymous meeting for a day under his own good will, rather than being court-ordered to?  kind of like that publicity stunt where he went to rehab for a whole day right after it was made public that usada found some coke in his system.   but obviously rehab is the last item on his bucket list when he's still riding dirty.

but juiced up jonny has money. so he can drunk drive his car into stuff with immunity.   the rest of us would have long had our licenses taken away and may still be sitting in prison if we got caught for all the stuff that jon jones has been caught doing. how many chances do you give a guy before you consider him a threat to society and throw away his car keys or lock him up?

i wonder if he's gonna try to pull the religious card again and hide behind god?  what his excuse will be this time?  perhaps his liver is pulsing tequila into his bloodstream.

This DUI is a result of him pulsing Masvidal's mezcal into his system from his previous DUI.  He could potentionally pulse and get DUI's for the next 20 to 30 years.  We need to leave Jon alone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

"He doesn't want to hear my reaction. Sobering truth is, his history dictates and determines that the same thing is going to happen. That is him at his core... He will not change. He's the same guy. He's rotten at his core and he will continue to **** up." - Daniel Cormier on Jon Jones in 2016 prior to UFC 200.

• Like 3

This stupid nagger just tweeted like 2 days ago.  First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of a TV and doing nothing.  Let's not screw this up.

2 days of quarantine and Jon is like I'm gonna down a bottle of Jorge's mezcal and take the jeep for a spin.  Hold up let me grab my Sig, safety first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To be honest I really needed this to feel somewhat normal.  I'm tired of sitting around the house I even went to work for the last 3.25 hours last night.  Found out since the $2 boost wasn't good enough to keep people around they have made overtime double pay instead of time and a half.  People have completely lost their minds.  As soon as I get there what does my boss say?  Hey go take over unloading 130 for Michelle.  It's a floor load.  Okay so I grab a bunch of sanitizer wipes to clean up the clamp truck I'm going to use and what I'm unloading is... TOILET PAPER!

Jesus Christ people have gone insane and I'm about to collect checks that are considerably higher than the salary area managers.  I can work 60's and OT pay with that temp hourly boost on double time is going to be something like $47 and change for a cap tier 3.  That company is desperate to provide people with enough toilet paper to wipe their asses for the rest of their lives.  Praise be to Kung Flu.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Haha 1

now that theyve turned off the metal detectors, how much of that toilet paper did u manage to steal?

• Like 1