Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Jon Jones arrested for Aggravated DUI and negligent use of a firearm

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

now that theyve turned off the metal detectors, how much of that toilet paper did u manage to steal?

We provide it in bulk the boxes are large.  I'm going to start stealing phones.

• Thanks 1

Deep down I really love a Jon Jones f*ck up.  I'm finna pour up a Woodford, hit the Helix and go face f*ck one of my two recent ex wimmen.  Maybe both if possible.  I'm not even going to bother taking a shower I'll just wash my d!ck in the sink.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Deep down I really love a Jon Jones f*ck up.  I'm finna pour up a Woodford, hit the Helix and go face f*ck one of my two recent ex wimmen.  Maybe both if possible.  I'm not even going to bother taking a shower I'll just wash my d!ck in the sink.

Peace

shes gonna need the type of protective mask with the circular hole carved into the mouth area of it. 

u might want to wear your hazmat suit

Edited by -idyb-

Wonder if the court will **** jones up this time, hes a repeat offender & doesnt seem to learn his lesson when they let him off lightly.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, agtx said:

Wonder if the court will **** jones up this time, hes a repeat offender & doesnt seem to learn his lesson when they let him off lightly.

That last time he was in the orange jump suit the judge told him it's not going to be good if he sees him again.

We'll see.  Personally I believe you have to give him some time.  12-18 months in county.  Fine him about 50 grand and let's see if he keeps doing dumb chit when he gets out on 300 hours of community service.  The two guys that beat him in his last two fights can fight for the belt.

2 hours ago, agtx said:

Not a chance. Jon is a soldier of God. If anything, he was just enforcing the quarantine and fighting the Corona with Corona. 

• Haha 2

He was trying to shoot corona virus in the face, run it over in his car & support corona beer. Super hero.

Seriously though if you ask a non ufc fan whos never watched & doesnt know any fighters what sort of person they imagine fights in a cage, breaking limbs, getting covered in blood, generally being brutal & violent, they would not be surprised if you told them one of the champs was a steroid taking, cocaine snorting, dui hit & run, gun shooting etc etc etc savage.

He won't get anything but a slap on the wrist until he kills someone. 

They can keep making money off him. If Jon was broke he'd already be serving time. 

• Like 1

give him a break!! wholly fuk his daughter's dyslexic!!!

hahah jones you stupid stupid fuk LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"I was just visiting some homeless people, ya know treating em like humans. I have really bad short term memory problems, always have"

lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

He won't get anything but a slap on the wrist until he kills someone. 

They can keep making money off him. If Jon was broke he'd already be serving time. 

Sadly this could be true. As someone who has had multiple arrests/DUIs(not proud of that) money is really the only thing that it effects for alcoholics that aren't famous or rich. I have cleaned up my act and started a family and put that **** behind me(not the drinking but the drinking and driving) but it was solely because I already spent at least 25k on lawyers court costs, jail, house arrest, parole etc. If I get arrested again I will do 5 years and 20k fines minimum because of my record. Mix that with having a family certainly changed my priorities, I wish it did for jon. A co worker I work with has 6 DUIs and is on parole and blows hot almost every other week to his PO but they just add 3k onto his fines every time and dont lock him up because he is worth more to them out working and racking up fines. Long story short it's all about money and the people that have it dont feel the consequences of a dui like someone like myself who isn't broke by any means but doesn't have 3 to 10k laying around to pay it off and brush it under the rug. I do know courts are getting very strict with DUI now and the 3rd is usually the one they throw the book at you for(especially if they are all in the high tier which is above a .17 which all of mine were) it always interests me to see how celebs get treated since I been through it all and it was a terrible experience for 10 years of my life because I couldn't get out of the system and kept messing up and compounding charges.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PRIDEneverDIED said:

Sadly this could be true. As someone who has had multiple arrests/DUIs(not proud of that) money is really the only thing that it effects for alcoholics that aren't famous or rich. I have cleaned up my act and started a family and put that **** behind me(not the drinking but the drinking and driving) but it was solely because I already spent at least 25k on lawyers court costs, jail, house arrest, parole etc. If I get arrested again I will do 5 years and 20k fines minimum because of my record. Mix that with having a family certainly changed my priorities, I wish it did for jon. A co worker I work with has 6 DUIs and is on parole and blows hot almost every other week to his PO but they just add 3k onto his fines every time and dont lock him up because he is worth more to them out working and racking up fines. Long story short it's all about money and the people that have it dont feel the consequences of a dui like someone like myself who isn't broke by any means but doesn't have 3 to 10k laying around to pay it off and brush it under the rug. I do know courts are getting very strict with DUI now and the 3rd is usually the one they throw the book at you for(especially if they are all in the high tier which is above a .17 which all of mine were) it always interests me to see how celebs get treated since I been through it all and it was a terrible experience for 10 years of my life because I couldn't get out of the system and kept messing up and compounding charges.

Did Jones 3rd DUI release you from your genie lamp or sumptin? What is the occasion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

Did Jones 3rd DUI release you from your genie lamp or sumptin? What is the occasion?

Haha how ya and everyone been? Covid got me on lockdown and bored plus as I said I have a master's degree in DUI and police BS so I figured why not chime in on this one. I primarily posted/modded on here while I worked a different job where I sat at a computer most the day waiting to sell beer to customers and while I was on house arrest so maybe this covid quarantine is bringing back memories of virtual interaction lol. Hope anyone that sees this that I used to interact with is doing well and killing it. 

• Like 1

Seriously, whatelse is there to even talk about ?

It feels like once a year Jones will get in some sort of legal issues.

I wonder whats gonna be in 2021

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Seriously, whatelse is there to even talk about ?

It feels like once a year Jones will get in some sort of legal issues.

I wonder whats gonna be in 2021

-restlessness is a terrible thing

8 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

that motherfooker gets arrested outside of a jimmy johns. u have no idea how much ive been longing to try one of those sandwiches after watching some american commercials the other month and feeling pretty damn drunk and hungry. i was seriously about ready to drive 5 hours south to the closest jimmy johns and probably get anally probed for drugs at the border just to get a god damn sandwich from jimmy johns. which i dont even know if its any good, let alone worth travelling and leaving the country for

but now that corona virus chit has put that dream to bed.   fook you jon jones. and fook you too jimmy john whoever you are.  

Edited by -idyb-

9 hours ago, TUF said:

This has aged well

lmfao!  The "black pistol" was his And Still Glock 19!

Not anymore nagger.  Santos and Reyes are finna fight for the belt you lost to both of them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

that motherfooker gets arrested outside of a jimmy johns. u have no idea how much ive been longing to try that after watching some american commercials the other month and feeling pretty damn drunk and hungry/ i was about ready to drive 5 hours south to the closest jimmy johns and probably get anally probed for drugs at the border just to get a god damn sandwich from jimmy johns. which i dont even know if its any good, let alone travelling for

but now that corona virus chit has put that dream to bed.   fook you jon jones. and fook you too jimmy john whoever you are.

I've been there once.  Perhaps I got the wrong sandwich but it sucked.

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I've been there once.  Perhaps I got the wrong sandwich but it sucked.

alright ill take your word on that.  jimmy johns can stay on their side of the border and i will remain on the other.

it fooking looked good in the commercial though.  but thats probably because it was coated in shoe polish or some chit like all the commercial advertisements for fast food

but whats a little bit of shoe polish and white glue?  itll put some hair on my chest. give me two footlongs to go.

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Jon Jones vs The Law is hands down the greatest MMA rivalry i have ever witnessed.   and i dont even think the saga is over yet either

Oh it's definitely not over.  This dude is going to pulse DUI's until he kills someone or himself.  His ESPN 30 for 30 is going to be EPIC!  It's one of the things I look forward most in life.

• Like 1

im not proud to admit it but ive done my fair share of driving drunk, but just how stupid do you have to be to get a DUI, let alone 3 of them?

jon jones brings me a sense of pride in my life knowing ill probably never be half the f*ck up that he is

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im not proud to admit it but ive done my fair share of driving drunk, but just how stupid do you have to be to get a DUI, let alone 3 of them?

jon jones brings me a sense of pride in my life knowing ill probably never be half the f*ck up that he is

15 years ago this month I got one I was only 19.  Seems like PRIDEneverDIED got a chitload of them if he's looking at 5 years for another.  In this state you get 48 hours for your first unless you are over .2 you get a week.  45 days for a second.  120 days for a third and your 4th is a year.  If you get 4 you're basically never going to legally drive a car for the rest of your life.

Its probably a cry for help, the streets are deserted apart from cops, probably expected & secretly wanted to get caught.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jon Jones everytime he leaves his lawyer's office:  See you soon, boi

jon jones' lawyer:  Yo dawg.  You get 8 DUI's and your 9'th ones free!

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

damn.  he had a green leafy substance all over his clothes, and also they found a spent round in his car.   first time ive seen this reported

USADA recently announced they weren't testing during the pandemic so Jones decided to celebrate. Things just got a little crazy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, agtx said:

Did i miss the bit with the firearm? What did he do?

fired a round off or something

apparently they found a gun in the drivers seat and a spent shell casing right beside the car. forensics are looking into it