Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Corona Virus Sanity Pool

After @stehilton94 (RIP in pieces) took one for the fora and was the first to officially contract Corona, we need another pool.

Who will be the first member of the fora to demonstrably lose their mind due to lock down?  Key symptoms to watch out for are talking nonsense, spamming gibberish in every thread and a general detachment from reality.

@-idyb- has now of course sprung to pretty much everyone's mind at this point, but please note that he has been doing this for years - this must be a demonstrable consequence of Corona lock down i.e something that happened recently.

Who have you got in the pool? State your nominees and rationale below.

I'm going for @berzerker101.  He's already fairly close to the edge, and is now banned from even smoking on his balcony.  Madness is inevitable.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

After @stehilton94 (RIP in pieces) took one for the fora and was the first to officially contract Corona, we need another pool.

Did he test positive for it, or did he test negative for Flu, Strep, etc?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

@VertFTW diagnosed him remotely.

Actually you're right though, he didn't test positive. So i guess it's still open.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Who will be the first member of the fora to demonstrably lose their mind due to lock down?  Key symptoms to watch out for are talking nonsense, spamming gibberish in every thread and a general detachment from reality.

@-idyb- has now of course sprung to pretty much everyone's mind at this point, but please note that he has been doing this for years - this must be a demonstrable consequence of Corona lock down i.e something that happened recently.

I'm going for @berzerker101.  He's already fairly close to the edge, and is now banned from even smoking on his balcony.  Madness is inevitable.

@TUF isn't far off but it isn't due to Corona 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

wtf bro? i havent lost my mind.  its still here in one pieces. in fact i probably got the greatest chance out of all of you guys of making it through the great pandemic of 2020 with my mind still retaining a 2019 sense of normalcy

jon jones can tell me to stay at home and watch tv and not fook this up, and i'm pretty sure i can handle that

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Well my doctor says I have it, and is treating it as such, but cannot test due to a lack of tests being available, and if I don't have it, I must have got ****ing AIDS at some point, cause I have been dead for near 2 ****ing weeks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

49 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

@TUF isn't far off but it isn't due to Corona 

If I apologize for whatever I hurt your feelings for, will you stop holding my pocket 

Jose A. Ramos on Twitter: "prison break. i like dis… "

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Well my doctor says I have it, and is treating it as such, but cannot test due to a lack of tests being available, and if I don't have it, I must have got ****ing AIDS at some point, cause I have been dead for near 2 ****ing weeks

sorry bro that fooking sucks.  at your funeral i'm going to loot the inventory off of your corpse to pay my respects

1 hour ago, TUF said:

If I apologize for whatever I hurt your feelings for, will you stop holding my pocket 

WTF is wrong with you hand bro??????

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

WTF is wrong with you hand bro??????

It's apparently a symptom of my TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome. Maybe you've heard this vernacular used on the forum once or twice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I've agreed with exactly two @-idyb- posts this week so you can go ahead and close this off now, I've clearly won. 

suck on my vegemite salted balls m8

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TUF said:

It's apparently a symptom of my TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome. Maybe you've heard this vernacular used on the forum once or twice. 

Ahhhhh! I regularly lurk the politics thread so glad to see this one cleared up. Lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

our government just announced that the lockdown will be at least until beginning/half of may.

i'm questioning my sanity atm due to the fact i will have to work from home surrounded by my wife,  5 kids, 3 cats, 2 dogs and a rabbit 🤯

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Did you get medicine prescribed yet?

If not, I hear there's a fire fish tank cleaner you can drink. Do you have any fish at home?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

this video demonstrates that only 1 in 16 people in america understands the concept of social distancing. this explains why america is about to get rocked like no other.

they should all be spaced a meter or two apart while they play Oh Canada on their recorders

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TUF said:

Bish you're combing my chest hair.  TDS infested foglet

8 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Bish you're combing my chest hair.  TDS infested foglet

Family Guy look at my kids on Make a GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TUF said:

Family Guy look at my kids on Make a GIF

Does Dr Boss Lady know how disrespectful you are to your betters?