Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Jones reaches plea deal, avoids jail time

Recommended Posts

he'll be back at it in no time, now that once again he gets treated like he's above the law and itll go to his head

  4 days of house arrest, video rehab, and 2 days of community service signing autographs lol. one of my homies got a year of house arrest for far less serious, and this was during a time where there was no pandemic and we all werent advised to stay at home anyways.

most people would be happy to be offered a year in jail after all the chit that juiced up jonny has pulled.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the judge took a bunch of his money, told him to stay at home and watch tv for a couple days and dont fook this up.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House arrest during a global wide quarantine while the dood lives in a mansion as it is

thats a **** slap to the face of justice 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King_Can said:

House arrest during a global wide quarantine while the dood lives in a mansion as it is

thats a **** slap to the face of justice 

This chit is ridiculous.  Jon has already received two unwarranted judges decisions in his last two fights and now this judge is sucking his d!ck too!

Then there's his apology... holy f*cking chit that seems very sincere.  Fool me 4 or 5 times.  He is one of the biggest sociopaths that I've ever witnessed.  He says he accepts full responsibility for his actions.  lol that is something he NEVER does!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

How the fcuk did this piece of chit, not get jail time

 

What a joke the American system is.. Jobbers

 

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the judge took a bunch of his money, told him to stay at home and watch tv for a couple days and dont fook this up.

either that, or he snitched again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

This chit is ridiculous.  Jon has already received two unwarranted judges decisions in his last two fights and now this judge is sucking his d!ck too!

Then there's his apology... holy f*cking chit that seems very sincere.  Fool me 4 or 5 times.  He is one of the biggest sociopaths that I've ever witnessed.  He says he accepts full responsibility for his actions.  lol that is something he NEVER does!

Bruh, he would have gotten released on his own recognizance in Illinois. They wouldn't have even bothered to arrest his **** in Wisconsin. Straight up would have written him a ticket and let him drive off. Mother****ers have like six DUIs and they're out driving around up there.

It's just a state by state thing. He's getting to slide because some of his past chit is out of state.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he gets sentenced to house arrest during a time when most people are already sentencing themselves to house arrest anyways? What next, be sentenced to not being able to see the next Elvis Presley concert? How many lives doe this guy have anyways?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

..... weren't there other charges  ?  🙃

It doesn't even seem to mention those. I'm assuming they got dropped. Which is crazy. Firing the gun was just as dangerous as driving drunk, if not more so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

It doesn't even seem to mention those. I'm assuming they got dropped. Which is crazy. Firing the gun was just as dangerous as driving drunk, if not more so.

 

sick chit

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones goes out of his way to entertain you while everything is shut down & theres nothing else going on & you hate on him. Nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bruh, he would have gotten released on his own recognizance in Illinois. They wouldn't have even bothered to arrest his **** in Wisconsin. Straight up would have written him a ticket and let him drive off. Mother****ers have like six DUIs and they're out driving around up there.

It's just a state by state thing. He's getting to slide because some of his past chit is out of state.

@-idyb- is now moving to Wisconsin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

@-idyb- is now moving to Wisconsin.

do they have drive-up bars that sell woodford on the cheap?   if so, i'm down

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

do they have drive-up bars that sell woodford on the cheap?   if so, i'm down

Woodford ain't cheap m8.  A double at the casino (THAT THEY SHUT DOWN!) in Cherokee is $20.  You can get Bulleit for $16.

However... you'll finally be able to eat at Jimmy John's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn for those kind of prices it better come with like a burger and fries or something. or even a jimmy johns sandwich.   f*ck maybe i may as well just buy my own bottle and just show up

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so with jon jones getting arrested and the khabib/tony fight getting cancelled, i guess that means the world is slowly going back to normal

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

damn for those kind of prices it better come with like a burger and fries or something.  f*ck maybe ill just show up and bring my own bottle

I always take my flask and a couple of road beers.  A road beer is those 16 ounce aluminum cans that you can screw the lid back on.  We don't start drinking until we're close and then we get a proper buzz in the parking garage before we head in.  **** I drank in the parking garage then had a beer and 2 doubles of Woodford during a poker tournament and still placed 4th last trip.

This virus is pissing me off.  No casino to gamble in.  No sports or human cawk fighting to watch and gamble on.  Jesus Christ I went to work yesterday for 7 hours and in the breakroom ESPN is showing 20 year old baseball games.  If you can Google the goddamn winner it's not any fun and baseball is boring as **** anyway.  At least show some classic NFL games back when it was more violent or some ****.  If it wasn't for watching Tiger King where Joe Exotic puts a dildo in a blow up dolls mouth and shoots it in the head with a .357 I don't know what I would do.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

 

i dont know how you go about getting a DUI on a scooter, but jon jones is definately the guy to do it.

he probably took that scooter to go pick up some more liquor and grab his car from impound

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

i dont know how you go about getting a DUI on a scooter, but jon jones is definately the guy to do it.

he probably took that scooter to go pick up some more liquor and grab his car from impound

Here, in the mighty UK. A nation, that saved the World and that's never lost a war.. Not even a round.... If you are under the influence with a motorized vehicle. You're Fcuked. DUI baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Here, in the mighty UK. A nation, that saved the World and that's never lost a war.. Not even a round.... If you are under the influence with a motorized vehicle. You're Fcuked. DUI baby

The UK has invaded almost every country in the world and they are so ****ty at war that they ended up with a couple of islands that are about the same size as the state of California. 

You can get a DUI on a scooter in the US as well though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

The UK has invaded almost every country in the world and they are so ****ty at war that they ended up with a couple of islands that are about the same size as the state of California. 

a bunch of canadians got a little upset one day and marched on over to washington, burned down your white house, and then went back home in time to drink real beers and watch the hockey game. we're also undefeated at war

canada bless!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

now he's shooting crossbows off at much needed rolls of toilet paper lol

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, -idyb- said:

 

 

now he's shooting crossbows off at much needed rolls of toilet paper lol

That's a compound bow not a crossbow, m8

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That's a compound bow not a crossbow, m8

 

yeah i realise that now.  that was the fireball talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Police: "Do you just hear a gunshot?"

Jones: "I did it."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Get a ticket for crossing the road..

 

Get Fcuk all for being a constant fcuk up..

 

Well done America, you bunch of plebs

 

7LxyeF8.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 4:09 AM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Get a ticket for crossing the road..

 

i dont take kindly to jaywalkers like you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Crims, love crims

 

Ya Fackan inbred Tongan cant

Imagine living life not aware that you're retarded. What bliss you must have,  being able to go around in your mittens licking all the windows you like 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Imagine living life not aware that you're retarded. What bliss you must have,  being able to go around in your mittens licking all the windows you like 

Don’t be nasty. You may hurt my feelings

Its not my fault, you’re a dirty, stinking criminal... Probably fatter than Alf roberts too.. And balder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Don’t be nasty. You may hurt my feelings

Its not my fault, you’re a dirty, stinking criminal... Probably fatter than Alf roberts too.. And balder 

Australians are healthy and shredded mate.  Try to keep up.  You're from England.  The home of fat balding halitosis'd pasty gingers and knife welding stabby immigrants. I'd send you a propeller hat for your efforts but I'm fairly sure it would just make you confused as to how it works.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

 

 

Police: "Do you just hear a gunshot?"

Jones: "I did it."

LOL I KNEW it was the AndStill Glock that the gun shop in Houston gave to him!

This just keeps getting better and better!  He wasn't just going for a spin.  He stopped to puke.  Fired his pistol.  Then as they are bagging his phone he's getting a phone call from "Boo Boo Wild Thang"

LMFAO one of his side pieces was wondering why it's taking him so long to come sling her the D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also like how he has weed residue all over his clothes.  He's got the solo cups in the passenger seat floorboard.  Jon was headed to pipe Boo Boo Wild Thang and play beer pong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LOL I KNEW it was the AndStill Glock that the gun shop in Houston gave to him!

This just keeps getting better and better!  He wasn't just going for a spin.  He stopped to puke.  Fired his pistol.  Then as they are bagging his phone he's getting a phone call from "Boo Boo Wild Thang"

LMFAO one of his side pieces was wondering why it's taking him so long to come sling her the D.

u know the f*cker did it. just watch the very end when hes in jail and they start questioning him about the shooting and he doesnt even want to say a word about it. he couldnt even bother to try to explain the gun under his seat or the spent shell they found from it right beside his car

if i was innocent, and im in jail and facing charges over some chit i didnt do, it dont matter how drunk i am im still going to stand up for myself and explain that i had nothing at all to do with it.  refusing to even say a word about it isnt going to win me over any favours with the law.  i would protest my innocence knowing full well i had nothing to do with it.    but if i didnt do anything and had nothing to hide, i probably wouldnt have a gun and spent shell casing for it right at the scene of where someone called in a shooting either.  i wouldnt really carry that chit around when i just feel like going for a drive during a global pandemic when the rest of the town is in lockdown

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a couple beers and some joints is how i like to go for a drive so i guess i can relate to jon jones.  

popping off rounds aint really my thang tho.  i guess he really needs to protect himself against some homeless dude asking for some spare change or whatever. just waiting to pop off on the next bum who asks him from a dollar, even though he could beat him to death just using fists and eye pokes.  i guess shooting at bums at range its his way of practicing social distancing.

 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Australians are healthy and shredded mate.  Try to keep up.  You're from England.  The home of fat balding halitosis'd pasty gingers and knife welding stabby immigrants. I'd send you a propeller hat for your efforts but I'm fairly sure it would just make you confused as to how it works.  

Australia is an absolute hole. Bunch of jobless, racist, good for nothing bums

 

We put you there for a reason. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...