Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

UFC 249 Full Card Announced

I am so confused by the flow of that card, you have Ngannou below Hardy, Luque v Price and Kattar vs Stephens?

Its a good card though to be fair, I still highly doubt it will actually happen

• Like 1

Dana said it’s happening on a private island and there will be fights every weekend lmao

scruge mcCuck

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, King_Can said:

Dana said it’s happening on a private island and there will be fights every weekend lmao

scruge mcCuck

All the best fight tournaments happen on a private island

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

I am so confused by the flow of that card, you have Ngannou below Hardy, Luque v Price and Kattar vs Stephens?

Top five fights are the PPV portion. Looks like they want Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik to be on ESPN, which it was originally planned to be.

That's a damn good fight card, and hella ****in bettable. I neeeeeeeeeeed this thing to happen.

• Like 3

I love the card, except for Eubanks...fugg that can

• Like 1

Strip the chicken. That scum coward muzlim slime was never going to fight. He probably got his rat manager to pay China to release the virus just so he could have an excuse. Fcking subhuman trash. 

5 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Luque vs Price will be a very good one.

**** that!  Perry vs Price should've headlined this card.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Winner gets a crack at the BMF title holder on Jeffrey's private island.

they should just dump all of their fighters off on the island and make them fight each other for survival.   winner gets to leave the island

Edited by -idyb-

Here's how I interpret the main event:  Dana is fed up.  He says "Alright Khabib, you're going to pull out of yet another fight?  Okay, we're going to put a D1 wrestler in a title fight."

There has not been a D1 level wrestler in a lightweight title fight since 2012 (Frankie Edgar.)

Khabib Nurmagomedov made his UFC debut in 2012, shortly after Flash entertainment (an Abu Dhabi-owned corporation) became a 10% stakeholder in the UFC.

Flash Media sold their ownership share of the UFC about one year ago, but built an arena specifically for UFC events, keeping the UFC financially interested in maintaining a business relationship.  Now they're not holding events indefinitely (due to the coronavirus,) so the UFC is naturally not as interested in appealing to them.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is refusing to fight, whether it is because he is concerned for the virus or the loss of his title, I don't know. This causes tjhe UFC brass to be further disillusioned from continuing to entertain the proposition of propping up a fake Champion for the interest of apeasing the Muslim audience; without a champion, they won't have that audience anyway.  

Justin Gaethje fights for this title.  Khabib retires undefeated, rather than face a real challenger.   Mark. My. Words.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Is this the official order ? It seems odd to me lol

I'm guessing it will involve ESPN somehow so Ngannou will headline that portion of the card. 

As expected Rose withdraws. If she can't fight for a 6 months after having a cart thrown near her, then she certainly won't fight during a pandemic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

As expected Rose withdraws. If she can't fight for a 6 months after having a cart thrown near her, then she certainly won't fight during a pandemic. 

apparently she is still traumatized over that and has nightmares over it

conor literally lives in her head rent-free

lol they gotta put together a tribal council just to be able to sanction this chit and its gonna consist of a whole bunch of tribal members who probably dont even watch this chit

the last time anyone had to deal with that, they gave us a late replacement random soccer mom vs a legit mma fighter

now the ufc wont have a problem putting on any fight.  cant wait to see ubereem in his final form

Edited by -idyb-

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Props - 👀

image.png.106af0a0792b5a1d4cb34d7428e768e0.png

Lol who is this with??  

• Like 1