Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

If we can't get UFC fights, I'll settle for this.

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

Megasoup with that Megamullet

piss off troll

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Can you give us a play by play m8?

Two entryways to the drive-thru. Mullet shoves in from the straight angle, while the black dude was sitting at an angle, waiting patiently. 

Black dude gets mad, yells out the window. Mullet gives him the finger. Black dude yells out repeatedly "what you wanna do?".. Mullet opens the door and exits.

The struggle ensues! Mullet grabs the t-shirt with vigor. Black dude proclaims he will kill him while swinging potentially the slowest overhand right I've ever seen. Mullet swings him back and forth by the shirt. Black dude pushes off with fury! 

.... They return to their cars after a bit of trash talk. They place their orders and wait their turn. Mullet orders first.

I giggle and point. The end.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Two entryways to the drive-thru. Mullet shoves in from the straight angle, while the black dude was sitting at an angle, waiting patiently. 

Black dude gets mad, yells out the window. Mullet gives him the finger. Black dude yells out repeatedly "what you wanna do?".. Mullet opens the door and exits.

The struggle ensues! Mullet grabs the t-shirt with vigor. Black dude proclaims he will kill him while swinging potentially the slowest overhand right I've ever seen. Mullet swings him back and forth by the shirt. Black dude pushes off with fury! 

.... They return to their cars after a bit of trash talk. They place their orders and wait their turn. Mullet orders first.

Poetry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That kind of does sound like Megasoup driving and the ensuing black man did him wrong story.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

That kind of does sound like Megasoup driving and the ensuing black man did him wrong story.

You know I like to giggle at Benny's credentials, but I feel confident in saying Ben would have given either of these goofs the hands.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You know I like to giggle at Benny's credentials, but I feel confident in saying Ben would have given either of these goofs the hands.

As much as I like to **** on the guy, if he cant take the mulltetman, there would be problems.

So I'd probably wager a buck or three on Soup, all hands.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

As much as I like to **** on the guy, if he cant take the mulltetman, there would be problems.

So I'd probably wager a buck or three on Soup, all hands.

Mulletman peeled the **** out of the car though. I will say that for him. He felt no fear, and I'm certain that black dude was a good 6'2. It was a solid middleweight banger, maybe light heavyweight.

All things considered, it lived up to the hype. I'm looking into booking the rematch and the winner will face Soup in the backyard.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im putting all of my trudeau bucks on mullet man. 

Mullet men have to stick together. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2