TUF

I've Made an Interactive Timeline of the History of the Forum

With the return of some former members due to the current downtime, I thought we could make a comprehensive timeline to help fill in the blanks for future historians. 

Follow the link, click on the event for details, and post any happenings you think worthy here and I'll add. 

https://time.graphics/line/4604a5034e999b5fe65b5fc9b1a9c7cd

Edited by TUF
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

With the return of some former members due to the current downtime, I thought we could make a comprehensive timeline to help fill in the blanks for future historians. 

Follow the link, click on the event for details, and post any happenings you think worthy here and I'll add. 

Link to gay Asian pr0n ?, disappointed bro

Edited by Bwana

You had to be really bored to make this lol. Pretty neat tool though. 

Needs work. I am disappoint there is no Brazzers era & 2020 is definitely the Trunk era. 

47 minutes ago, TUF said:

I've been meaning to ask you. Does your Playstation gamertag include the word badazz? Is that you or some other dude

15 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I've been meaning to ask you. Does your Playstation gamertag include the word badazz? Is that you or some other dude

"RIP Maura 2020" added to the timeline after confusing me a Playstation playing heathen. XBoxGang

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

You had to be really bored to make this lol. Pretty neat tool though. 

Needs work. I am disappoint there is no Brazzers era & 2020 is definitely the Trunk era

Click the green tabs for a history lesson m7. Were already in the Trunk age. Hence the silver indicating his 2nd place finish to Hillary.

276093536_Screenshot_20200501-051304_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c89133b451f440745b9d4a804e5c33dd.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TUF said:

"RIP Maura 2020" added to the timeline after confusing me a Playstation playing heathen. XBoxGang

I can still throw you for 5 with that Call of Duty crossplay

• Like 4

16 hours ago, TUF said:

What's wrong with and what happened in regards to Little Kang?

TUF Season 1 created the original TUF FORUM in 2005 (ending in 2008 upon the creation of this place), which is the basis for this entire forum's creation...the Original TUF Forum included most of the OG-08ers on this forum, plus it had fighter interaction with some fighters joining the forum and chatting (no big names)...it was the true golden era....once this forum was created, things went downhill (sorry, but it's true).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

TUF Season 1 created the original TUF FORUM in 2005 (ending in 2008 upon the creation of this place), which is the basis for this entire forum's creation...the Original TUF Forum included most of the OG-08ers on this forum, plus it had fighter interaction with some fighters joining the forum and chatting (no big names)...it was the true golden era....once this forum was created, things went downhill (sorry, but it's true).

*remembers G_Row and Brewster were key members of the TUF forum*

Best Oh I Dont Think So GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

What's wrong with and what happened in regards to Little Kang?

Leonie wrote his heel turn poorly into the storyline and he perma banned a bunch of regular members because some people laughed at him on tweeter or something. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

Brewster WAS A SAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, he was a stand up individual.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Leonie wrote his heel turn poorly into the storyline and he perma banned a bunch of regular members because some people laughed at him on tweeter or something. 

Nothing can be done about it? Kang and I go way back. He could be a little much for some people though. 

• Like 1

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

Brewster was hit and miss. He was a cool guy and he enforced the rules, but he was also a guy that HAD to be right and that can rub off on people the wrong way. G_row was cool, what are peoples beef with G?

10 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

the TUF forum was so different...it was WAY more personal....it was almost pre-internet in a way.

Yeah missy and I would email before my gf at the time got all jealous. But I am still friends with Missy, PSU Mike, Jujitswho, GoHard, and more ( just can't remember their usernames lol) on facebook. It was a cool tight knit community. 

Edited by thestorm-1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Yeah missy and I would email before my gf at the time got all jealous. But I am still friends with Missy, PSU Mike, Jujitswho, GoHard, and more on facebook. It was a cool tight knit community. 

I think this was the issue. I remember G_row got plastered once and banned me for disparaging Bruce Buffer in the early days. I much prefer my freedom to call a spaghetti wigger a spaghetti wigger now if i so choose. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

the TUF forum was so different...it was WAY more personal....it was almost pre-internet in a way.

I need a fora historian in here. Mrs Relenzco and others deserve their place in history. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

I think this was the issue. I remember G_row got plastered once and banned me for disparaging Bruce Buffer in the early days. I much prefer my freedom to call a spaghetti wigger a spaghetti wigger now if i so choose. 

Well back then, the UFC would monitor the forums... can't have people bashing the icons of their company.

1 minute ago, thestorm-1 said:

Well back then, the UFC would monitor the forums... can't have people bashing the icons of their company.

My point was that far worse was said by the tight knit group you were talking about: ShawnB, ArlovskiKO, Fast, GoldenBoy, UltimateFightingChamp, Jade, and many others were given a pass but I got the hands from G_Row for saying Buffer's voice was as fake as his abs or something.

19 minutes ago, TUF said:

My point was that far worse was said by the tight knit group you were talking about: ShawnB, ArlovskiKO, Fast, GoldenBoy, UltimateFightingChamp, Jade, and many others were given a pass but I got the hands from G_Row for saying Buffer's voice was as fake as his abs or something.

well lol... sucks to suck. But no, I can't speak to that, I wasn't around, but yeah it was nice when you had a bunch of people that we tightly knit. I will say that I remember ShawnB (friends on facebook as well) ,Fast and Jade. Obviously arlovksi as a just posted about him, but I don't remember GoldenBoy or UltimateFightingChamp. I don't think they were in that group, but I could be wrong. But hey, arlovskiviaok also got banned by G - at least I have some sort of message in my inbox from many years ago telling me lol so you see, we could get banned too.

But I will say, if that actually was what you said, it doesn't seem appropriate to ban for that. I have seen much worse from in group and out of the group. You could have just caught G on a bad day, we all have em some time and overreact every now and then.

Granted arlovskiviaok wasn't part of the TUF forum lol, he was part of 5K (mma5knuckles) and I recruited him over lol. If ANYONE was given a bunch of passes it was probably Kang. I remember thinking a bunch of times that THAT dude probably should have been banned at some point lol. But I was always glad he wasn't, him and I got along pretty well. Even chatted on the phone a few times about the fights lol .

Edited by thestorm-1

18 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Should be an entry for me joining this Chit hole of a forum and making it great again 

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Tragic comeback

TRAGIC

its a joke, relax... but tragic? Tragic?

You didn't even have one!!!

I wonder, is there anyway I can get my original username back? I noticed it when I signed back in after the long layoff, my username was not thestorm-1. It was always TheStorm. 

why the hell did that change?

10 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

I wonder, is there anyway I can get my original username back? I noticed it when I signed back in after the long layoff, my username was not thestorm-1. It was always TheStorm. 

That's odd. Yea when I was having some account issues I had to do something similar and if that username is still there for the taking, I think you just have to click on the UFCFightClub tab in the top left corner and it takes you to the main page where it says log in. Once you've logged in it should give you an option to go to your settings and change it. You might have to clear your cookies and log back in to notice the change. There's also a slim chance Sparkart will fudge it and you'll never be able to log back in again 😬

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I don't know a lot of specifics about G Row but he used to get drunk a lot and then start arguments or ban people because they said something bad about his favorite fighters. There was also something about him getting really creepy and stalkerish with I believe Leonie which was basically the end for him. They had words and he requested to be permabanned. 

Brewster was cool, I never had issues with him. 

Lil Kang tried going full gestapo and doing a mass banning because his feelings got hurt. Then he disappeared after his bans got reversed. I think 12er has the specifics on that. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I don't know a lot of specifics about G Row but he used to get drunk a lot and then start arguments or ban people because they said something bad about his favorite fighters. There was also something about him getting really creepy and stalkerish with I believe Leonie which was basically the end for him. They had words and he requested to be permabanned. 

Brewster was cool, I never had issues with him. 

Lil Kang tried going full gestapo and doing a mass banning because his feelings got hurt. Then he disappeared after his bans got reversed. I think 12er has the specifics on that. 

He banned Patster and/or Carnage for saying that Gungslinger was a can and then Fobar and myself roasted him for being a snowflake. He then banned one of us for questioning his decision to ban Patster and/or Carnage. Then banned the other one of us for questioning his decision to ban the other one. I don't rememember who was first.

Then TUF started a petition to unban us and got the admin to step in and Little Kang quit.

That's when we became the forum avengers.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2014, 2015 and 2016 is the 12er era. I became the all time like leader and was voted member of the year three years in a row by a jury of my peers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thestorm-1 said:

At one point there was an option to change usernames in your account or profile but they may have removed that. 

McMod becoming a mod deserves note as well, although I can't remember when that happened. When he took over it became a truly free speech forum where you never get banned for saying naughty words or harsh opinions.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

McMod becoming a mod deserves note as well, although I can't remember when that happened. When he took over it became a truly free speech forum where you never get banned for saying naughty words or harsh opinions.

gtQDuTB.png

Nicolas cage someone devil GIF on GIFER - by Vunos

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TUF said:

gtQDuTB.png

Nicolas cage someone devil GIF on GIFER - by Vunos

lol. He tried to take the job seriously for about 5 months and then quit. So 2015 was the year.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

All these kids that complain about the corona virus don't know what it was like surviving through the Cromwell and Baba Ji phenomenons 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, TUF said:

All these kids that complain about the corona virus don't know what it was like surviving through the Cromwell and Baba Ji phenomenons 

I remember classicboxer made a joke Baba Ji thread, instantly got banned and he was TRIGGERED lmao. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I remember classicboxer made a joke Baba Ji thread, instantly got banned and he was TRIGGERED lmao. 

OP updated. CB's eulogy in the description. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

I liked Brewster as well. Last i heard he was having some srs health issues RIP :(

G_row was creepy AF with Leonie lol & way tew mad drunk gestapo for me. 

Enigma was as well but at least he has a sense of humor and like Sober he's the type of dude that would ban himself for a laugh. I respect that. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

G_row was creepy AF with Leonie lol & way tew mad drunk gestapo for me.  

Lmaoooo. I miss that era though. Some good people.

I like to think the fallen posters still lurk the forum

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

updated

photo-thumb-469758.jpg

Arguably the biggest legend in forum history imo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Remember the Canadian dude at the presser with the Lach t-shirt lol. 

That $hit was so weird but legendary. 

• Like 4