POTUF

I've Made an Interactive Timeline of the History of the Forum

9 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I have so much to add I don't know where to begin!!

I will muse over the weekend. 

I think my free timeline membership expires within 48 hours of activation. Can you muse harder?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Let me guess.... American

You sound like you have small man syndrome like Cejudo 

Guarantee you'd get dusted in one slap across your sunken in, AIDS ridden face. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You sound like you have small man syndrome like Cejudo 

Guarantee you'd get dusted in one slap across your sunken in, AIDS ridden face. 

Wickles has been ducking Dark Horse for months. He doesn't want to catch these hands.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Tragic comeback

TRAGIC

5 hours ago, TUF said:

My likes weren't being respected as they were a vast total of your lives...so I left this chithole!! 😁😁😁😁

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I remember most of these names but Penn State Uni Mike sounds a username from gay chat room

Original TUF forum member. He wrestled at Penn St.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:05 AM, thestorm-1 said:

Brewster was hit and miss. He was a cool guy and he enforced the rules, but he was also a guy that HAD to be right and that can rub off on people the wrong way. G_row was cool, what are peoples beef with G?

No he wasn't.  He was a belligerent alcoholic.  Every single picture he posted with a fighter he was WASTED.  I'd like to know the amount of fighters that were like Dude... you smell like piss.  Get away from me before I slap you.

• Like 1

I enjoy how according to this timeline, nothing of note has happened in almost four years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I enjoy how according to this timeline, nothing of note has happened in almost four years.

According to the Politics thread, this is the TDS era.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

According to the Politics thread, this is the TDS era.

I just came from the Kung Flu thread and they're talking about giant hornets that can ****ing kill you!

19 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

i tried to edit it to put in the event the other day where stomgrind flexed on wickles but i wasnt really sure what i was doing with that website and it wouldnt work

On 5/1/2020 at 10:31 AM, TUF said:

gtQDuTB.png

5 warning points? stop right there, criminal scum!

w54kZc0.jpg

get on my level son

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, 12еr said:

McMod becoming a mod deserves note as well, although I can't remember when that happened. When he took over it became a truly free speech forum where you never get banned for saying naughty words or harsh opinions.

i beg to differ. mcmod just laid the smackdown on me and i just did a 4 day stint in the hole after repeatedly calling wickles a bundle of sticks

but to be fair, i couldnt really help myself.  just look at those twig arms

yesterday i was about ready to drag sobercuban out of his car fire and get him to take away that warning point or at least unban me,  but i didnt want to interrupt his game of doom eternal. motherfooker is apparently just as alive as kim jong un afterall

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

This Canadian loves me

pVBMl2y.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, 12еr said:

lol. He tried to take the job seriously for about 5 months and then quit. So 2015 was the year.

It was February 2014 that I joined as mod.

2 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It was February 2014 that I joined as mod.

bZoB5jY.png

what kind of witchcraft is this?? - #43269655 added by optiknarty ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Which part of "as mod" requires further clarification?

It's almost as if I was asking about his join date...

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

It's almost as if I was asking about his join date...

This is a classic mis-communication.

26 minutes ago, TUF said:

bZoB5jY.png

what kind of witchcraft is this?? - #43269655 added by optiknarty ...

That's when I joined the Fight Club because it was the only way to get tickets to the first UFC event in Canada.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

That's when I joined the Fight Club because it was the only way to get tickets to the first UFC event in Canada.

i thought you would have done it just for the hoodie and thank you letter from dana white.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This is a classic mis-communication.

Stop trying to diffuse the situation. Call him a TDS ****head and lets see where this goes. 

Edited by NoCakeForYaya
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Stop trying to diffuse the situation. Call him a TDS ****head and lets see where this goes. 

Someone's sounding a lot like an instigator.

Where i come from, people like that get SLAPPED.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Someone's sounding a lot like an instigator.

Where i come from, people like that get SLAPPED.

Lmao., there are no violent people in Sweden mate. Don't think you can step up to a Hull lad like that without seeing some VIOLENCE. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

you two cut your beef or ill get stickles to put both of you down with all hands and intellect

Edited by -idyb-

30 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lmao., there are no violent people in Sweden mate. Don't think you can step up to a Hull lad like that without seeing some VIOLENCE. 

Well swedes are currently the only people in the world who can respond to an invitation to step outside so I think we're officially the world's hardest nation. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/3/2020 at 10:16 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

Name something interesting that happened in the last four years here.

28 minutes ago, 12еr said:

animal crossing got released

Just now, -idyb- said:

animal crossing got released

How exactly is that relevant to forum history? 

I guess it caused McMod to stop filtering your spam as efficiently, but I don't think that makes the cut either way.

• Like 1

precisely!   with him tied up on animal crossing, i'd say i had a good half dozen gsp threads slip through the cracks so far

we've definately hit the golden age of the forums.  people need to be educated, and mcmod was on a mission to silence the canadian media. with mcmod gone AWOL, the end result will be more well enlightening Idyb threads leading to a forum full of fight fans who now actually understand the sport they watch, realise theres more to mixed martial arts than just spamming overhand rights, and  can recognize and appreciate a good fighter when they see one. Like GSP for instance. He's a good fighter.

i wasnt able to make a thread on saturday because of stickles being a bundle of sticks, but i want everybody here to pay their respects to the 9 year anniversary of Georges "Rush" St. Pierre  throwing MMA legend Jake Shields for 5, and taking home his belt and fight of the night honours. GSP Bless!

Edited by -idyb-

On 5/1/2020 at 2:36 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

I have so much to add I don't know where to begin!!

I will muse over the weekend. 

...This must be akin to your 24 hour ruminating sessions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

I never said it was wrong.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, 12еr said:

2014, 2015 and 2016 is the 12er era. I became the all time like leader and was voted member of the year three years in a row by a jury of my peers.

Still think of you as the "new guy" :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A Top 5 Anime Betrayal of the forum

afstwHR.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, DoomPatrol said:

Still think of you as the "new guy" :D

Doggie, I have about 56K more posts than you. You're the new guy every time you stop on in once a year.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TUF said:

afstwHR.png

The bigger problem was that McMod made a brand new forum that was way better because we didn't have to even pretend to follow rules or have gay swear filters and then the UFC changed their minds and McMod wouldn't leave the forum up.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, 12еr said:

The bigger problem was that McMod made a brand new forum that was way better because we didn't have to even pretend to follow rules or have gay swear filters and then the UFC changed their minds and McMod wouldn't leave the forum up.

Foil hat theory: The UFC forum was never going to shut down and McMod just wanted to see all those Bezerker girl tiddies uncensored 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

afstwHR.png

This is the only time I've seen the admin be frustrated with the mods. They didn't tell us not to say anything but weren't happy when people started messaging them. 

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

This is the only time I've seen the admin be frustrated with the mods.

Gonna need them screenshots mate

22 minutes ago, TUF said:

Gonna need them screenshots mate

I can see what I can find but there isn't much to it. Fightclubber was too nice to say much. I remember she asked us to take the threads down that were created to inform the community of the change since that wasn't supposed to be official public knowledge or something like that and there was one other post I believe. 

I'm sure I can find some posts from from mods that will warm your ****les since we had multiple posts defending the free forum. 

• Like 3

Any of you ever see Fightclubber up close? That bish was hawt. I think she graduated to Dana's side piece.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Any of you ever see Fightclubber up close? That bish was hawt. I think she graduated to Dana's side piece.

Unless you had some latent ginger genes like Robert Sparks, we werent her type mate. Last i heard she was engaged to a ginger but before that im pretty sure she was giving the walls to another ginger poster here who i remember seeing in pictures with her. Plus she barely has 600 likes 

royalty-free-disgusted-man-pictures-images-and-stock-photos-52868173.png.82852a9f2c7ef22900f769c008163f9b.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I can see what I can find but there isn't much to it. Fightclubber was too nice to say much. I remember she asked us to take the threads down that were created to inform the community of the change since that wasn't supposed to be official public knowledge or something like that and there was one other post I believe. 

I'm sure I can find some posts from from mods that will warm your ****les since we had multiple posts defending the free forum. 

I'm glad they didn't take it down. Not that any big business cares much about individuals or owes them anything but I've pretty much been a die hard fan since 1993 so i'd probably mutiny & not watch a UFC ever again on principle if they went that corporate. I h8 when companies cut corners when they get to mainstream & forget their roots & the die hard base that helped get them to where they are. 

It's one thing to shut the free forum down but to not give a warning at least is just a double slap in the face.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Unless you had some latent ginger genes like Robert Sparks, we werent her type mate. Last i heard she was engaged to a ginger but before that im pretty sure she was giving the walls to another ginger poster here who i remember seeing in pictures with her. Plus she barely has 600 likes 

royalty-free-disgusted-man-pictures-images-and-stock-photos-52868173.png.82852a9f2c7ef22900f769c008163f9b.png

I never tried to stab. She was kinda snobby, iirc. But she wasn't bad to look at.

• Like 1