Khabib tweets "no comment" after watching ferguson vs gaethje. Obviously because he doesn't want to fight any of those beasts. That ankle diving crotch sniffing piece of **** can would have quit in round 1 before getting his big **** dagestan monkey cranium caved in by any of these 2 real fighters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great fight by Justin. Good stoppage. Tony reacted to that last punch like a boxer long ago, Gerald McClellan 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thestorm-1 said:

Joe Rogan straight up lied - "great performance" to Ferguson... that also requires a

source.gif

It's sort of accurate. Tony's chin had a great performance but even a crazy test dummy is gonna break at some point.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Joe Rogan straight up lied - "great performance" to Ferguson... that also requires a

source.gif

they should take his entire commentating purse away now that dana white just announced that they used the coronavirus as an excuse to implement a clause  where fighters can have their purses, bonuses, and merchandise sales taken away if they tell a lie and criticise them

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/5/9/21253397/report-ufc-249-fighters-can-be-fined-for-disparaging-covid-19-safety-protocols

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, StompGrind said:

It's sort of accurate. Tony's chin had a great performance but even a crazy test dummy is gonna break at some point.  

Correction - two dominate performances. Gaethje and Fergusons chin. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

they should take his entire purse away now that dana white just announced that they used the coronavirus as an excuse to implement a clause  where fighters can have their purses, bonuses, and merchandise sales taken away if they tell a lie or criticise them

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/5/9/21253397/report-ufc-249-fighters-can-be-fined-for-disparaging-covid-19-safety-protocols

Dana gonna Dana 

• Like 1

Most of the division would have looked like this from any one of those hammers Justin landed tonight. 

DecisiveMealyGerbil-max-1mb.gif

TBH i'm not even that interested in Khabib & Justin

I badly wanna see Street Jesus vs Justin. 

• Like 1

Just now, MauroPedrosa said:

I’m putting the Mauro curse on Gaethje. Definitely betting on him vs Khabib

Gaethje be like :

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Most of the division would have looked like this from any one of those hammers Justin landed tonight. 

DecisiveMealyGerbil-max-1mb.gif

TBH i'm not even that interested in Khabib & Justin

I badly wanna see Street Jesus vs Justin. 

8 man - GP for the UFC title.

I'd be like: 

giphy.gif

lol

Night ninjas. Event was a little weird but it's good UFC is back on the menu boyz. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just rewatched it in slow motion. Dom is on his hands and knees. Cejudo is landing punches. Dom's body goes limp and his head drops to the mat at the 10:35 mark which is when the ref starts moving to end the fight. Good stoppage

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Gaethje be like :

giphy.gif

one of my favorite movies lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, T.B.E said:

Great fight by Justin. Good stoppage. Tony reacted to that last punch like a boxer long ago, Gerald McClellan 

Exactly this ^^ my first thought too m8.

• Like 2

lol cruz just said the ref smelled like cigarettes and alcohol

i guess that qualifies me to be a referee. but thats too much work. i'm holding out to get a job as an octagon girl. even on my drunkest days i think i can count up to 5 so i should be able to handle itt

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, Teemu said:

Khabib tweets "no comment" after watching ferguson vs gaethje. Obviously because he doesn't want to fight any of those beasts. That ankle diving crotch sniffing piece of **** can would have quit in round 1 before getting his big **** dagestan monkey cranium caved in by any of these 2 real fighters.

There was only one beast in that fight and that was Justin. Ferguson sucks and always sucked. His deal with the devil ran out. Looked like absolute garbage now that he wasn't facing cans. Khabib would maul that idiot. Justin vs Khabib will be a war. 

As someone on Twitter said, "Welcome to the big leagues kid, you're not fighting Pettis or Cerrone anymore." 

LMFAO. 

20200510_051526.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol at you morons saving face and Turds reputation by calling that a war. A war between who??? Justin smashed that moron and exposed him for the average fighter he is. You call Khabibs stand up trash but Turd looked like the mentally handicap mongoloid he is in there when he wasn't facing someone mentally weak and confused. Anyone who gets pieced up on the feet by Lee is a bum. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, TUF said:

What this comes down to is thickness. Who has faded more over the years. Also movement. And by movement, I mean the movement of their hairlines. Dominick has always had better thickness in his hair. Except in his Faber fight. If you look at the 2 rematches, after years of Cali sun damage, Faber's hair has really paid the price. In the Garbrandt fight, Cody had a much better fade. Dom never had a chance.

While Dom's hairline hasn't moved, in every other fight he has always had thicker hair. EXCEPT this one. Cejudo by thickness, RD 2. 

[IMG]

Ya hate to see it :(

• Thanks 1

Good thing I don't bet on this chit, would gone 1 for 5 on a one point difference by one judge (for Oleinik).

Based on that, and other chit going on im my life, I may be done here for a while.

Later, m8s!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was nice to watch Cejudo and his awkward retirement announcement. It was another cringe moment. All he did is to make people dislike him even more imo

Ferg showing his lack of sportsmanship was also amazing to watch. Dude is a beast, he is a freak but I just cant stand that mofo and it was priceless to see Justin beating him.

Also, last but  not least, it was funny to watch how Justin taking jabs on Rogan knowing Ferg is Rogan's boy lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

It was nice to watch Cejudo and his awkward retirement announcement.

it seemed no more legit than conors retirement announcement

• Like 2

EXoo-NBU4AEzdw9.jpeg

niko price looks a little banged up. too bad it wasnt ronda rousey

hell yeah   best post-retirement fight ever! i'm fooking down for this

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

cruz is still butthurt

It's not a good look. He just needs to take the L and move on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

it seemed no more legit than conors retirement announcement

oldest negotiating trick in the book

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

He is right tho ... that was a horrible call

im still on the fence about the call. but i think it was the right move.  even if he got all the way back up i dont think he would have lasted much longer.  

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im still on the fence about the call. but i think it was the right move.  even if he got all the way back up i dont think he would have lasted much longer.  

the biggest thing that bugs me about the stoppage is the fact there was only two seconds left in the round and Cruz was on his way up. plus its a championship fight. you gotta let that go imo

• Like 1

well i guess the stoppage was rather cringe but you gotta take into consideration who it was coming from

the referee was drunk anyways so you gotta cut him some slack. i would have probably done the same thing, if not i would have let the fight go and then lit up a fatty and sucked down a cheeseburger in between rounds

by the time it got to the gaethje entrance i was pretty hammered.  if that cruz fight went on any longer i would have been morbidly hungover today, so i think it was the right call

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol

youre not a big fan of the dominator are you?

it was the first fight he's lost in like 4 years.  tough crowd.

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

youre not a big fan of the dominator are you?

it was the first fight he's lost in like 4 years.  tough crowd.

I like him as a commentator but he's acting like spoiled ****. It definitely wasn't a bad stoppage. I posted a replay already showing where his body went limp. 

58 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

the biggest thing that bugs me about the stoppage is the fact there was only two seconds left in the round and Cruz was on his way up. plus its a championship fight. you gotta let that go imo

Time isn't supposed to be considered by the refs. Cruz wasn't on his way up when the ref started moving into stop the fight. 

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I like him as a commentator but he's acting like spoiled ****. It definitely wasn't a bad stoppage. I posted a replay already showing where his body went limp. 

he seemed pretty humble about it with rogan. i dont think he was out. he just wasnt really defending himself.   if the drunken ref knew there was only a few seconds left he probably would have let it go

the call could have gone either way.  he was turtling up pretty good for a few seconds. that isnt going to win you over any favors

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

His movement never changes, overly repetitious .. it was just a matter of time, and his theories on ring-rust, age, & injuries are off ... way off .

The live betting line told the story .  If he references Peterson again > I think he'll be working elsewhere

thats not actually his twitter i dont think but lol what a troll

While I can see why people might claim thats an early stoppage, I dont think it was an egregious one by any means. Triple GOAT was just gonna keep slapping Cruz around the whole rest of the fight anyway. Dom was in over his head.

• Like 2