Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Ronaldo Souza out of UFC 249 after testing positive for coronavirus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  If that filthy Brazilian gets this card scrapped I'm going to have Cashfl0w put him through a wall.

• Like 1

Oh okay I read the article.  No big deal.  He was just gonna take Hall down and sub him.  No one gave a **** to see that.

• Like 1

Guess we know why the pr1ck refused to step up to hall at weigh in's

hallsouza.png

2 minutes ago, King_Can said:

This is gonna send Dana to the emergency room too LMAO

Dana prob infected

• Haha 1

This could screw the whole card, he was in contact with other fighters and training equipment.....fuuuuuk !

• Like 2

Jacare wasnt using a n95 mask either lol and the gloves usage was cringe...this will be a **** show 

• Like 2

I don't know the Florida health laws, but they could shut this whole thing down...anyone in contact with him is in a 14 day lockdown quarantine.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Lmfao 

OMG .... LOL

What other fighters was he around before weigh in's ?.....fuggin chiit show

Fuggin moron, should never have let him in the State

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Fuggin moron, should never have let him in the State

Not much of a quarantine when the put him up in a hotel with the other fighters, brought him to the weigh ins, and let him have contact with others.

seen the fookin' drama coming, .. just didn't  know from where - ................................................................................................  more drama incoming  🖕

• Like 1

I also wonder if next week or so we gonna hear about other fighters infected on this card ... This would be absolutely horrible for the UFC.

On a side note this fight was going to be pretty silly anyways

Absolutely laughable this, hes tested positive at the weigh ins, 2 corner men also, and UFC's response is to test their fighters again who all tested negative, yes, they will because it can take up to 2 weeks for the virus to take form and become detectable

I hate to say it, but for everyone's sake, the entire card should be cancelled, Florida is an absolute joke if they let that go ahead. Video also going around of Jacare talking to other fighters in the hotel without adhering to social distancing, so no doubt 30-50% of all involved will be tested positive within 2 weeks after

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Absolutely laughable this, hes tested positive at the weigh ins, 2 corner men also, and UFC's response is to test their fighters again who all tested negative, yes, they will because it can take up to 2 weeks for the virus to take form and become detectable

I hate to say it, but for everyone's sake, the entire card should be cancelled, Florida is an absolute joke if they let that go ahead. Video also going around of Jacare talking to other fighters in the hotel without adhering to social distancing, so no doubt 30-50% of all involved will be tested positive within 2 weeks after

Grow some balls 

Everything will be fine. We need this card and the UFC more than ever. 

It’s not Jac’s fault he has the disgusting South American genetics

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

seen the fookin' drama coming, .. just didn't  know from where - ................................................................................................  more drama incoming  🖕

Same here

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Grow some balls 

Everything will be fine. We need this card and the UFC more than ever. 

It’s not Jac’s fault he has the disgusting South American genetics

Yep, 1 card, which could potentially kill how many people? And how many fighters?

Its people like you that is causing all these ****ing lockdowns to be extended

• Confused 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Yep, 1 card, which could potentially kill how many people? And how many fighters?

Yes Sir... Bring on Lockdown till 2021!!

Dont cry because Jac has bad genes... Bring UFC 249 on baby 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Clearly shows you live with your parents, ****ing dumb ****

• Like 2

Cutting weight compromises the immune system. That's common knowledge. So every fighter there was at increased risk. The UFC claiming he was isolated, when he clearly wasn't, makes them look very bad, imo.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I wonder about the possibility of the cancelation of this card last minute

image.png.3d3c6163fd4412f685b48909edfffde2.png

it's a go .... unless I were to bet a huge sum - then it would be canceled

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

99% survival rate. Calm down there bud

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Literally nobody that you hear about with the virus at this event will die, son. It's the elderly and sick that you need to worry about. Not human ****fighters.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

99% survival rate. Calm down there bud

Lol

The infection rate is terribly high for this virus...many people at yesterdays weigh ins will get infected...including dana for sure.

6 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol

The infection rate is terribly high for this virus...many people at yesterdays weigh ins will get infected...including dana for sure.

You'd have to be a top 20 retard to think infection rate = mortality rate. 

Cringe. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Literally nobody that you hear about with the virus at this event will die, son. It's the elderly and sick that you need to worry about. Not human ****fighters.

MOST healthy people have beaten it. But not everyone. There have been rare cases of young, healthy people dying from it. Greg Hardy has asthma making him high risk. Dana White surely has the highest blood pressure on the planet. That dude is dead for sure.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Well realistically the card should be cancelled seeing as how everyone close to Jacare should isolate but not complaining 

38 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

MOST healthy people have beaten it. But not everyone. There have been rare cases of young, healthy people dying from it. Greg Hardy has asthma making him high risk. Dana White surely has the highest blood pressure on the planet. That dude is dead for sure.

So we should shut down society because 0.0008% of healthy people that contract it may die??

Man, you guys should avoid typing "AIDS" into the Google machine. Turns out.... the mortality rate is THROUGH THE ROOF! lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So we should shut down society because 0.0008% of healthy people that contract it may die??

Yes. That's what I said.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Man, you guys should avoid typing "AIDS" into the Google machine. Turns out.... the mortality rate is THROUGH THE ROOF! lol

You should also type AIDS into the google machine and understand how that spreads compared to Covid - 19, As it currently stands, if everyone person got Covid 19, which would happen without lockdowns as it spreads so easily, about 30 million people would die, which yes is only 0.5% of the population, but its still ****ing 30 million people

At least now I can see why the numbers from the US are so much worse than elsewhere, with the American mentality of "Oh its a common flu, doesn't kill anyone"

Just so you know, the current death rate in the US is 6% 1.2m cases 77,000 dead

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You'd have to be a top 20 retard to think infection rate = mortality rate. 

Cringe. 

Never said that lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

You should also type AIDS into the google machine and understand how that spreads compared to Covid - 19, As it currently stands, if everyone person got Covid 19, which would happen without lockdowns as it spreads so easily, about 30 million people would die, which yes is only 0.5% of the population, but its still ****ing 30 million people

At least now I can see why the numbers from the US are so much worse than elsewhere, with the American mentality of "Oh its a common flu, doesn't kill anyone"

That's not true whatsoever. There are hoards of people walking around that didn't get tested and already had it. There are many more walking around asymptomatic. There were 300+ people tested at the meat packing plant who tested positive, and none of them were symptomatic. Orange County estimated at least 10% of people who contract it are asymptomatic. Not to mention, there are pieces of fruit, goats, and other animals testing positive for Corona. 

Good job on believing everything you see on television though.

Edited by cashfl0w

31 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

The same amount of people get infected with or without lockdowns. Flattening the curve was not instituted to cut down on total amount of infections, it cuts down on how many people are infected at a certain time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The same amount of people get infected with or without lockdowns. Flattening the curve was not instituted to cut down on total amount of infections, it cuts down on how many people are infected at a certain time.

Hell, New York had the nerve to tell me the lockdown doesn't work. Or at least that's what I inferred when they tried to say 66% of people who died were complying with the stay-at-home order. Sounds to me like you need to get your **** outside in the sun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Never said that lol

Don't try to play games misfit. You knew you were implying that. Don't @ me anymore of ill take your account again but this time I'll throw it in the trash. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

This thread is a prime example of why this forum has like 6 active posters...

How did you get your feelings hurt? We were gentle with you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

there is no way that my liver will be able to handle this