Sign in to follow this  
12еr

Cruz is now on a three fight losing streak

You have to love when officials make posts on twitter that look like they were lifted from this forum.

8/8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You have to love when officials make posts on twitter that look like they were lifted from this forum.

8/8

thats not actually his twitter account.  if u scroll down a bit he also tweeted that dana white has covid19

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

his previous handles used to be @BrettOkamotto and @MgregorRousey

Dominick Cruz accused referee Keith Peterson of “smelling like alcohol and cigarettes” after a controversial second-round stoppage in his title fight loss to Henry Cejudo at UFC 249. ... The guy smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, so who knows what he was doing.”2 days ago

Was this real, or was it also fake?

22 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Dominick Cruz accused referee Keith Peterson of “smelling like alcohol and cigarettes” after a controversial second-round stoppage in his title fight loss to Henry Cejudo at UFC 249. ... The guy smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, so who knows what he was doing.”2 days ago

Was this real, or was it also fake?

this was totally real.   apparently he even asked for a different referee before the fight started

but that keith peterson twitter account is a fake. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

thats not actually his twitter account.  if u scroll down a bit he also tweeted that dana white has covid19

That's a shame. Now I want to know which one of you ****s this was.

• Like 1

@Rumbin is kinda funny and he smells so much like alcohol and cigarettes, it's almost as if he uses it as cologne.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

@Rumbin is kinda funny and he smells so much like alcohol and cigarettes, it's almost as if he uses it as cologne.

FUn story

After Donald Cerrone vs Jim Miller at Revel in AC Summer 2014 me and my buddys were SMASHED in the parking garage waiting for the rush to die down Who bumps into us? Keith Peterson. I took a picture with him where we both look like 2 autists posing for a make a wish project or something, he bummed 2 cigs off my buddy Joe, and asked us to help him find his car but we didnt know what he drove

Great guy

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

FUn story

After Donald Cerrone vs Jim Miller at Revel in AC Summer 2014 me and my buddys were SMASHED in the parking garage waiting for the rush to die down Who bumps into us? Keith Peterson. I took a picture with him where we both look like 2 autists posing for a make a wish project or something, he bummed 2 cigs off my buddy Joe, and asked us to help him find his car but we didnt know what he drove

Great guy

I bumped into Herb Dean one night in an elevator when I got to the hotel shwasted at like 5AM. That dude smelled more like reefer than I did.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

FUn story

Great guy

It's a cliche...but....pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Pics or it didn't happen... unless it's Rumbin describing himself looking like an autist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

FC3963B0-8545-43AC-944D-9688C3495BEC.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Confirmed autist. He was under the influence of alcohol and cigarettes and he still beat you in rock paper scissors.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, 12еr said:

That's a shame. Now I want to know which one of you ****s this was.

i may or may not have been @arielhelvani until they may or may not have  banned me

16 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

I see what you mean about the autism but at least you didn't hover hand him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

If you don't get your news from a fake Twitter account for an MMA referee you're living in the past

tbh honest i get most of my news fresh from this fora

ill come on here and start reading up on news, politics, and the rona long before i start reading up on the fake news on facebook. and then turn on the tv and start banging away on google. and i find it easier to take my early morning chit when i dive into a good megasoup story.

ive come to the foregone conclusion that 99% of the stuff that happens around the world is a meme

Edited by -idyb-

“But I wasn’t out. And you could see it on tape,” Cruz asserted. “And I’m dodging punches so I could get back up to my feet 

Lol

aN4DLy8.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

“But I wasn’t out. And you could see it on tape,” Cruz asserted. “And I’m dodging punches so I could get back up to my feet 

Lol

aN4DLy8.png

crouching brock hidden turtle

its a legit technique

he should have went for a fooking summersault or something

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

He is probably gonna fight for the vacant title ... Yeah NewFC does chit like that

It will probably be Cruz vs Aldo for the vacant 135 title ... Yep two guys coming from a loss

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

He is probably gonna fight for the vacant title ... Yeah NewFC does chit like that

It will probably be Cruz vs Aldo for the vacant 135 title ... Yep two guys coming from a loss

It will be Yan vs Aldo. 

Cruz is done fighting until 2024 at the eariest. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol

aN4DLy8.png

Honestly this is one of the worst looks after losing a fight I've ever seen. I understand you would be upset about being beaten up by a midget, but still Cruz, take the L with some dignity man. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Honestly this is one of the worst looks after losing a fight I've ever seen. I understand you would be upset about being beaten up by a midget, but still Cruz, take the L with some dignity man. 

He took the L to Garbandt so well that for the last four years people would point to it as an example of how to take a loss with dignity and class.

He is exhibiting the exact opposite extreme now. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He took the L to Garbandt so well that for the last four years people would point to it as an example of how to take a loss with dignity and class.

Yeah it's like he's making up for lost time or something. It's odd really, I've never really been a fan of Cruz but he's kinda come across as a decent dude, really weird. 

• Like 1

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Yeah it's like he's making up for lost time or something. It's odd really, I've never really been a fan of Cruz but he's kinda come across as a decent dude, really weird. 

He's never been the same since he suffered back to back trash talk defeats to Bisping when they were working together.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I would say he can't handle losing to someone so cringe inducing, but Cody is a tough pill to swallow as well.

Was gutted the result, didn't go his way

If he won, there would be a suggestion of a HOF. 

He's in the Ben Askren situation (if clear from Injury)... Maybe 2-3 fights before another chance, at a shot.... Well, unless Dana gives it him once again?

dominick cruz going to the hall of fame is a slap in the face to people like GSP who have earned their rightful place by winning, or even competing.