Jump to content
Mcmax3000

ESPN+ UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Harris

Recommended Posts

Vh8FFRy.png


Main Card (9:00p ET) - ESPN+

  • Alistair Overeem vs. Walt Harris (Main Event - Five Rounds in the UFC Heavyweight Division)
  • Claudia Gadelha vs. Angela Hill (Co-Main Event - Three Rounds in the UFC Strawweight Division)
  • Edson Barboza vs. Dan Ige
  • Eryk Anders vs. Krzysztof Jotko
  • Marlon Vera vs. Song Yadong

Preliminary Card (6:00p ET) - ESPN+

  • Miguel Baeza vs. Matt Brown
  • Anthony Hernandez vs. Kevin Holland
  • Darren Elkins vs. Nate Landwehr
  • Mara Romero Borella vs. Cortney Casey
  • Don’Tale Mayes vs. Rodrigo Nascimento

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

-210

 

image.png.2b75caedf57c89faa4c1f0f1ae8e62d8.png

 

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

would bang

 

Muff diver, you'd be out of luck bro, last I saw she was with this

Luciana-Andrade.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bwana said:

 

 

Muff diver, you'd be out of luck bro, last I saw she was with this

Luciana-Andrade.jpg

 

Luciana Andrade - Octagon girl/ 34/ graduated law school

image.png.64afe491d93119f54040f23b848a430d.png

I'd like a shot at converting her  👀

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Luciana Andrade - Octagon girl/ 34/ graduated law school

image.png.64afe491d93119f54040f23b848a430d.png

I'd like a shot at converting her  👀

 

 

wanna go halfers on a hape charge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Overeem last night +125 > this morning -135 .....................  image.png.48bb55c7b4ab3fa2c4b137112962430b.pngimage.png.75628958a3942208318fc8f4deeacdb7.pngimage.png.3cbd511b1482656e0ba38fcb55c3532a.pngimage.png.f2c1708d2aee6019bf34db50083d65bb.pngimage.png.9bd7b5c7c6deb82276dcf64a869d9da3.png  overnight

Just listened to Harris from yesterday, saying he was ready to give the fans a show and throw hands with Overeem. 

Hence the large dump of money on Reem.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Matt Brown and Darren Elkins? Have I gone back in time?

No, but they still suck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh what the fook is this chit theyre gonna make us wait an hour again just to catch the first prelim?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, Bezerker101 said:

-210

 

image.png.2b75caedf57c89faa4c1f0f1ae8e62d8.png

Co-main? LOL

UFC recovered from COVID fast as they are back to their usual stacked cards

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randleman legit looked like he was nearly jumping the height of the cage when he was warming up lol insane athleticism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

I gotta pass on Jotko/ Anders 🤡

Debating going for a smoke myself but only got a few left so saving it just in case Gadelha/Hill is a snooze fest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Damn, that would have been epic if Jotko ducked and Anders nailed herb with a kick

It would be hilarious to see a ref get knocked out during a wild exchange.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never realised Jotko had been in the UFC for so long. 

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Damn, that would have been epic if Jotko ducked and Anders nailed herb with a kick

Herb would have put a worse beating on him than Rountree did. 

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It would be hilarious to see a ref get knocked out during a wild exchange

Bring back Lavigne or Mazzagatti for a Francis fight?

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Never realised Jotko had been in the UFC for so long. 

Herb would have put a worse beating on him than Rountree did. 

I remember watching a Herb Dean fight and I dont remember thinking after I watched it that Herb will be ****ing much up 😃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Barboza fought Pettis he looked like a welterweight in there.  Now Chowtime is fat and up at welterweight and Edson is pulling a Jose Aldo and starving himself down a division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe Edson had to eat a bunch to stay at lightweight.  He looked just as big as Felder who walks around at 190.  Felder wasn't even outsized at welterweight against Perry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Just listened to Harris from yesterday, saying he was ready to give the fans a show and throw hands with Overeem. 

Hence the large dump of money on Reem.

Reem always had that chance. I just remember when a ton of people called him "Ubereem" and were 100% convinced he was going to lay waste to the heavyweight landscape. He goes on that run, comes to the UFC and runs over Bork (who, admittedly, shouldn't have been fighting 5mos out from major intestinal surgery), then gets popped with a testosterone level seventeen times higher than normal.

He was never the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad Joe isn't commentating this one. 

but War Edson leg kicks & fastest lead switch round in UFC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ijosef said:

Reem always had that chance. I just remember when a ton of people called him "Ubereem" and were 100% convinced he was going to lay waste to the heavyweight landscape. He goes on that run, comes to the UFC and runs over Bork (who, admittedly, shouldn't have been fighting 5mos out from major intestinal surgery), then gets popped with a testosterone level seventeen times higher than normal.

He was never the same.

Ubereem was only 30 years old and on ALL THE STEROIDS.  Dude still sucked.  He's been KO'ed like 17 times in his combat sports career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...