Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Absolutely Incredible! Platinum Mike Perry wants to fight Darren Till and jump kick his mother in the face

Never drag Mom's into the conversation, it's low class nagger chitt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

Absolutely Incredible! -idyb- is a feggit

why so hostile brah? someone scissor kick your mom in the back of the head?  not enough GSP for you in this thread? ill try harder next time

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Perry just sad cause horseface dumped his ugly tattooed face. What a bum

His new broad makes horseface look like an actual horse.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

His new broad makes horseface look like an actual horse.

Yeah, anybody with working eyes knows that dude traded up in a big way. As long as she doesn't dance and sing her way to the octagon, he's got a keeper.

Also, Perry struggles against technical strikers. Unless he gets Till to brawl with him, I could see it going similar to the Jouban fight. If they fight at 185, Perry is ****ed. Would make for a good scrap at 170 though.

Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 1

i still want to see this fight. but after ronda rousey fought holly holm, ive never been so hungry to see a woman getting kicked in the head again

15 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol Darrell Hill might be overhyped, but he sure as hell would beat the chit out of Perry.

3 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Yeah, anybody with working eyes knows that dude traded up in a big way. As long as she doesn't dance and sing her way to the octagon, he's got a keeper.

Also, Perry struggles against technical strikers. Unless he gets Till to brawl with him, I could see it going similar to the Jouban fight. If they fight at 185, Perry is ****ed. Would make for a good scrap at 170 though.

Mike Perry would have Darrell running for his life and fighting long.  I agree Darrell would take a decision regardless of weight class but it doesn't mean he would beat Mike in a real fight.

BRING BACK THE SMALL CAGE!  These point fighters are using 750 sq ft of real estate to run, reset and kick you in the leg.  That's not fighting and it's well documented with the 540 sq ft cage has a 60% finish rate compared to like 46%... probably lower now with 90% of women going to decisions.

As far as weight class are concerned.  lol **** that.  Have neither man cut weight and stick them in one of those tiny regional circuit cages and I'll sell everything of value to bet on Mike knocking him CLEAN OUT.

This fight doesn't even make sense though.  Have the Killa Gorilla SMASH the vanilla gorilla because of their rankings.

If Mike Perry and Niko Price aren't match up next Cashfl0w and I are going to SMASH the goddamn matchmakers.  Sean and Mick you are being put on notice.  @DanaWhite See if we're bluffing, homie.

• Like 1

He's crazy, best not get cut.

Edited by Bwana

10 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

When you've got a fight IQ as high as platinum Perry's I'm not surprised he can't find a corner man to give him useful advice. 

Getting his girlfriend to corner him is the final piece in the jigsaw that forms his inevitable run to WW gold. 

ALL THE BELTS!!

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

When you've got a fight IQ as high as platinum Perry's I'm not surprised he can't find a corner man to give him useful advice. 

Getting his girlfriend to corner him is the final piece in the jigsaw that forms his inevitable run to WW gold. 

ALL THE BELTS!!

He's had his girlfriend in his corner nearly every fight, breh.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He's had his girlfriend in his corner nearly every fight, breh.

Hmm. I might have to re-assess his title chances then. 

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2020 at 2:06 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

ALL THE BELTS!!

platinum mike perry would have belts in 3 weight divisions by now if he switched camps to tri-star

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

platinum mike perry would have belts in 3 weight divisions by now if he switched camps to tri-star

And GSP might have actually finished a fight or two if he had Perry's girlfriend in his corner.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

And GSP might have actually finished a fight or two if he had Perry's girlfriend in his corner.

GSP would have finished perrys girlfriend in the corner too

• Confused 3

25 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

GSP would have finished perrys girlfriend in the corner too

She's got the wrong set of equipment for ol' Georges.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/22/2020 at 10:10 AM, stehilton94 said:

Absolutely Incredible! -idyb- is a feggit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

thats gold, coming from someone named homoGOAT

not sure if the name implies that he's the GOAT of all homo's, or if he's into some kinky barnyard animal stuff

either way let it be known that idyb is only gay for GSP.   would go gay for patrick cote but sobercuban beat me to it.  and warwest too, but tragically he died in a car fire last winter from a drive-by trolling

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1