Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Jon Jones asks for his release from the UFC

I was just reading an article about how they're cool and it's just a disagreement lol

www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-news-dont-add-salt-to-the-wound-jon-jones-waves-a-white-flag/amp/

Meh I don’t buy into this little “day in the office” argument that probably ends with a drink and some laughs

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Meh I don’t buy into this little “day in the office” argument that probably ends with a drink and some laughs

Exactly.  It's just hype and they've done it forever 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Exactly.  It's just hype and they've done it forever 

true

it is almost as if they do this just to see how much attention from the media they get 

8 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

true

it is almost as if they do this just to see how much attention from the media they get 

Dana has been a hype man forever it's literally his job.  Ten seconds after their social media arguments "yo you still there?" 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

after talking all that crap and pretending like he wanted a fight with ngannou, francis called his bluff and now juiced up jonny wont move up a weight class and fight ngannou for less than 15 million, which is basically like yeah i aint fighting that guy unless you honour completely unreasonable terms, and then when you obviously decline to give me that pablo escobar money to fight some random dude whos never won a title, ill try to make you look like the bad guy and the reason why the fight wont happen

this might very well be the biggest dicktuck in ufc history. not just the fastest.

jon jones is in no position to complain about fairness. most of us would still be in jail if we got caught for all the chit he's done

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

after talking all that crap and pretending like he wanted a fight with ngannou, francis called his bluff and now juiced up jonny wont move up a weight class and fight ngannou for less than 15 million, which is basically like yeah i aint fighting that guy unless you honour completely unreasonable terms, and then when you obviously decline to give me that pablo escobar money to fight some random dude whos never won a title, ill try to make you look like the bad guy and the reason why the fight wont happen

this might very well be the biggest dicktuck in ufc history. not just the fastest.

jon jones is in no position to complain about fairness. most of us would still be in jail if we got caught for all the chit he's done

**** they would've thrown our asses underneath the goddamn jail.

Jon was getting smacked around in his last two fights.  If he gets hit by Francis he's hitting the canvas.  I think he might want out so he can go roid and try to take Bader's belts.  At this point Bader might just sleep him..  He's also ducking giving Reyes his rematch and he knows he lost that fight.  I did enjoy how he couldn't even be bothered to use Google to spell Deontay's name right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

With the PPV platform pretty much being relegated to the Conor McGregor platform he wouldn't be missed by many.  Without being juiced up and pulsing picograms he's terrible.  Also if you look at his pulls on PPV in the past they weren't that good if his opponent wasn't Daniel Cormier.  **** Jon Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

to be fair i probably cant spell his name right now either  ive also been drinking too

thats probably why i used pablo escobars name lol

the ufc women have no problem fighting in front of an empty crowd for peanuts. jon jones wants 15 million

i guess the wimmen have more balls than him

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

**** they would've thrown our asses underneath the goddamn jail.

Jon was getting smacked around in his last two fights.  If he gets hit by Francis he's hitting the canvas.  I think he might want out so he can go roid and try to take Bader's belts.  At this point Bader might just sleep him..  He's also ducking giving Reyes his rematch and he knows he lost that fight.  I did enjoy how he couldn't even be bothered to use Google to spell Deontay's name right.

Your madder and saltier than normal.  U ok bro?  

Why does Jones think this would be some sort of super fight?

Ngannou is not top in the division, although he is good.

Jones has been on the juice and barely escaped the last couple fights.

Jones has that Leprechaun mentally of talking a lot and not being serious about any of it.

picobones jones running from the heavyweight division like it was a parole officer approaching his car with a breathalyzer.    francis would probably run him over like a pregnant lady.   francis could be the bentley, and jon jones would be the telephone pole

Dana says Jones is lying & he has texts to back it up 2:42, says Jones was asking for what Deontay Wilder was paid ($30 million). 4:20

Edited by agtx

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

oh chit. jon jones did stuff again.

And this is something new?  Pulleez!

oh chit. jon jones did stuff again.

I know right..  Still tho 

images (75).jpeg

12 hours ago, T.B.E said:

Who's Diante?

You have to be extra bad at spelling black people names to come up with Diante. ****in cracker **** Jones.. smh

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I’d love Dana to call his bluff.

Release the bum and let him fester in a hole full of PEDs and Dcik pills

lol, that nagger is always a day away from spiralling into a rape or manslaughter charge the day this thread moves to the outside section

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I’d love Dana to call his bluff.

Release the bum and let him fester in a hole full of PEDs and Dcik pills

dana could do one better and just decide to not give him any more fights, but hold him and his contract hostage so he wont be able to fight for other competing promotions

he'll come crawling back to dana and begging to fight some other bum once all that cocaine, liquor and stripper money runs dry

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

dana could do one better and just decide to not give him any more fights, but hold him and his contract hostage so he wont be able to fight for other competing promotions

he'll come crawling back to dana and begging to fight some other bum once all that cocaine, liquor and stripper money runs dry

Yes sir 

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

I could be wrong, but I believe in order to hold someone to a contract they have to at least be offered fights every so often.

13 hours ago, crangs said:

lol, that nagger is always a day away from spiralling into a rape or manslaughter charge the day this thread moves to the outside section

tenor.gif

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Sorry but how is Jones vs a HW contender a super fight? He wants to move up, that ain't no superfight, its just a fight

Not trying to bash you at all.  However Jon Jones apparently wanted it to be a title fight... I'm even confused here.  Stipe is the current champ.  DC is the former champ and current #1 contender.  Francis despite having the worst fight of all times against Derrick Lewis is the #2 contender.  He has finished 4 straight fights in a combined time of under 3 minutes. 

Impressive even though he's sloppy.  He was just swinging at air and that other African backed himself straight into the cage for a death shot.  They weren't in the small cage.  There's something known as lateral movement.  You cut an angle and put yourself in a position to hit and not get hit in return.  The vast majority of MMA fighters completely suck at it.  When you back up to avoid haymakers of death you will eventually run out of room.  There is a cage surrounding you bums.  Do they not train this?  Hey we fight in a cage, do not back straight up against a dude with kill shots in both hands.

It's further proof that a prime Mike Tyson would absolutely murder these men.  What the **** am I even saying?!  Post prison Tyson (Desiree Washington was a **** btw) would knock these bums out cold.  Stiff as a ****ing board and even at 53 years of age most of the heavyweight division would need to clone themselves 3 times to stand a chance.  To wrap it up heavyweight MMA fighters are ****.  Outside of Stipe and DC they suck compared to the top guys in other divisions.

• Like 1

supposedly now he's saying hes going to community college

wonder if he's gonna take up criminal justice?

supposedly now he's saying hes going to community college

wonder if he's gonna take up criminal justice?

He’d be a great teacher. “Right kids just hide under a octagon for 8 hours and you’ll never get caught” 

• Haha 1