Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Who's ready to cringe at Woodley tonight?

Honestly, if he wins a chitty decision and goes on to demand a title shot, I may throw my remote through my television.

Let's hope Gilby gives him the hands.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Honestly, if he wins a chitty decision and goes on to demand a title shot, I may throw my remote through my television.

Let's hope Gilby gives him the hands.

Damn bro you turn on your homies nearly as bad as we do when we revoke former Aussie fighters citizenships and banish them to NZ!  

That said,  wall and stall decision is the most likely outcome. Tie your remote to to your hand somehow so it doesn't reach the TV 

• Like 1

I picked Woodley to win, but hope he gets choked out by Burns in all honesty.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Damn bro you turn on your homies nearly as bad as we do when we revoke former Aussie fighters citizenships and banish them to NZ!  

That said,  wall and stall decision is the most likely outcome. Tie your remote to to your hand somehow so it doesn't reach the TV 

Tyron Woodley was never Cashfl0w's friend.

27 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Tyron Woodley was never Cashfl0w's friend.

Cash supported Woodcan for ages m8 then turned on his black **** when he turned can.  I'm not saying he Clegg/Jorge'd the man but he certainly defended him more than once 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

Cash supported Woodcan for ages m8 then turned on his black **** when he turned can.  I'm not saying he Clegg/Jorge'd the man but he certainly defended him more than once 

I think once Tyron turned race baiter and tried to have a rap career Cash couldn't take it anymore.  As for me being a Jorge fan I've been pulling for him since the savage beating he put on KJ Noons in strikeforce.  Which was probably a decade ago.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I think once Tyron turned race baiter and tried to have a rap career Cash couldn't take it anymore.  As for me being a Jorge fan I've been pulling for him since the savage beating he put on KJ Noons in strikeforce.  Which was probably a decade ago.

I know m8 you're loyal. 

Marty still rapes him tho 

55 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

I know m8 you're loyal. 

Marty still rapes him tho 

Marty was getting wobbled by Colby's pillow fists.  Jorge via chaotic entry KO.

With the way Usman vs Masvidal is sounding, I think Burns gets the next title shot. Woodley needs to retire. He looked like he wanted to go home from the opening bell.

1 hour ago, BarbaricBob said:

With the way Usman vs Masvidal is sounding, I think Burns gets the next title shot. Woodley needs to retire. He looked like he wanted to go home from the opening bell.

It should be Usman and Masvidal for the title.  Covington vs Burns for the winner.  Leon Scott is a decision machine that doesn't deserve ****.  He's beat no one and Claudio Silva has as much of a case for a title shot as him.  He beat Leon and had a long hiatus due to injury but actually finishes fights.

5 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Nobody on the planet needs to see Masvidal get sexed by Usman for 25 mins. Marty can go hump a leg somewhere in Asia. Hope they trade him to Road FC for some atomweight women.

World needs Gilbert Burns in a title fight.

• Like 1

I look forward to Woodleys follow up album, "You Beat My A$$".

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Nobody on the planet needs to see Masvidal get sexed by Usman for 25 mins. Marty can go hump a leg somewhere in Asia. Hope they trade him to Road FC for some atomweight women.

It will be okay.  Jorge is going to spark him clean out.  Burns might actually be the problem.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Serious question, did you not think Usman vs Covington was entertaining?

Just now, BarbaricBob said:

Serious question, did you not think Usman vs Covington was entertaining?

I did, but Marty has a propensity for boring fights. Something like two stoppages in 14 UFC fights.  You don't suddenly becoming exciting because you slugged it out with a pillowfisted loudmouth. If he comes to scrap with Burns, then we'll talk.

• Like 1

Masvidal thinks he's Conor McGregor now and wants millions to fight for the friggin title. That's why I'm ignoring him for now.

Threef

I would watch my boy Gilby render Colby Covington unconscious all day, everyday too. Colby would duck the hands and get strangled.

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I did, but Marty has a propensity for boring fights. Something like two stoppages in 14 UFC fights.  You don't suddenly becoming exciting because you slugged it out with a pillowfisted loudmouth. If he comes to scrap with Burns, then we'll talk.

I can agree with that. I think he just has to dislike the guy to fight the way he did against Colby. Someone needs to get his next opponent to talk about his Mom or some ****.

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Masvidal thinks he's Conor McGregor now and wants millions to fight for the friggin title. That's why I'm ignoring him for now.

No it's the other way around.  Marty and Jorge isn't signed because Marty thinks he's a draw and is asking for too much money.  I'm telling you the man is scared.  He got wobbled 3 times by pillow fisted Covington.  That's the same man that hit Robbie Lawler FOUR HUNDRED TIMES and didn't even phase Robbie.

I don't like Colby but he's currently not the champion because of a trash ref.  Usman got all kinds of breaks that changed how that fight was playing out.  That is the first time I've ever seen a dude get a break to recover from a kick to the liver.  I was under the impression that kicking a man in his liver was legal.  I was also under the impression that winning a fight by punching a dude directly in the back of his head 7 times wouldn't fly.  Oh yeah and faking eye pokes... Jesus.

As far as the Marty vs Colby fight being entertaining... okay it wasn't boring.  At the same time it was two crotch sniffers having a 25 minute kickboxing match.  I'm not the least bit impressed by Marty.  Tyron is ****ing 40 years old and washed up.  I haven't seen him throw a combination... possibly ever.  He NEVER works behind a jab or lead left hook to set up the overhand right.  Last night that overhand looked like it was being thrown by 12 year old with no combat experience whatsoever.

Edited by PlatinumClegg