Bezerker101

UFC on ESPN 9/ Woodley vs Burns

What the actual FUUUUCK

that bs decision just cost me $600 spyke 1&2 all day

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1

Just now, Teemu said:

no idea how u arent perma banned by now 

how bout u go an **** off my forum then u peice of **** u think I need a stupid ****witt like u telling me about perma bans who the **** are u take your worthless advice and get the **** out of here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ozpride said:

What the actual FUUUUCK

that bs decision just cost me $600 spyke 1&2 all day

Yeah, that's what I said. Welp, that's why you don't leave it in the hands of the judges. Spyke shouldn't have blown his wad in the first round.

Rip my phone that throw was tew hard

:(

oz hulked out.  No ragrets

3 minutes ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

how bout u go an **** off my forum then u peice of **** u think I need a stupid ****witt like u telling me about perma bans who the **** are u take your worthless advice and get the **** out of here

Yeahhhhh u need a ban @mods take care of this 

Edited by Teemu
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Yeah, that's what I said. Welp, that's why you don't leave it in the hands of the judges. Spyke shouldn't have blown his wad in the first round.

How do they give the second to that bum he didn't have him in danger once and was swept in every position as well and was outstruck.  Terrible

Edited by Ozpride

1 minute ago, Teemu said:

easy win then

Are you a ghost?  I thought the 'rona got you 

3 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

I think Sakai did enough to win, but I will say that grabbing the cage was bad. Sitting at 8-2 now. 

Homie nearly tore the cage down to keep from getting tossed on his head.

• Like 1

Two of these judges need to be taken outside and shot after those two bs decisions

Woodley gunshy, can't pull the trigger. 50-44 Burns imo. Gonna finish with a mediocre 8-3 on the night. Whatevs.

Edited by thestorm-1

It most be really frustrating to be Woodley's corner.  I'm telling you that gotta knock this man out and he's throwing one telegraphed punch every 45-60 seconds

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thestorm-1 said:

Protect myself at all times lol

Don't know why that was so funny to me but I howled and kept laughing for the first round.

someone call the amberlamps, beefy just got murdered

Screenshot_20200531-091257_Reddit.jpg

• Like 2

Remember when Woodley said he surpassed GSPs legacy of winning 25 straight rounds and then TWood went on to get dominated for 10 straight rounds. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hella performance by Burns but Woodley looks done, reminded me of Francis in the Lewis fight after he got spanked by Stipe, he just wasn’t there.

Shame it wasn’t Leon Edwards in there as he would of also got a result and that would of really propelled him forward whereas now I don’t think it would have such a effect after two big losses. 

I do think they make Usman vs Masvidal so where do you guys think that leaves Burns? Covington would be a good fight or even Edwards. 

• Like 1

i think i'm gonna have to ask dana white for that deontay wilder money, otherwise im gonna have to resign from watching another woodley fight again in my life. smfh head. once again i ended up falling asleep during a wommens mma match. finally just finished playing the rest of the card back, and man i should have just stayed asleep and then just deleted my recording.

gilbert should have trolled this idiot in the 5th round by backpedalling around the cage the whole time, or just straight up holding woodley in a clinch and doing absolutely nothing.    

can we please have this guy kick off the early prelims right before the womens matches?  i dont know what i am the least bit entertained by. woodleys fight game, or his rap game.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

Tekashi got rekt

14 hours ago, Teemu said:

no idea how u arent perma banned by now 

14 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

well that escalatored quickly

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, Teemu said:

Yeahhhhh u need a ban @mods take care of this 

idyb is the only one who gets the banhammer on this forum brah

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 10:55 PM, gadgets19 said:

Don't know why that was so funny to me but I howled and kept laughing for the first round.

Yeah I started laughing but no one else was, so I was like... did I just mishear that? Then the ESPN commentator repeated it and my laugh was vindicated lol.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:05 AM, thestorm-1 said:

Yeah I started laughing but no one else was, so I was like... did I just mishear that? Then the ESPN commentator repeated it and my laugh was vindicated lol.

I thought that commentary team where pretty good at little comments. Whether digs about what’s going on or to each other.