Sign in to follow this  
stehilton94

Worst Main Event in UFC history announced

I thought this had to be a joke, so I did a quick search... what in the actual ****? The biggest highlight of either chick's career is getting starched by Valentina. Who on Earth would be the co main? Are they going to have a bunch of posters from the forum on the prelims?

Edit: That last sentence is an insult to everyone on these forums. I'm sorry.

Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Bwana said:

At least it's free, if it was PPV I'd puke.

Still not good enough. The UFC should be paying us to watch this garbage.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Still not good enough. The UFC should be paying us to watch this garbage.

Just don't watch it, it's easier than complaining.

PS: The UFC owes you nothing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarbaricBob said:

I thought this had to be a joke, so I did a quick search... what in the actual ****? The biggest highlight of either chick's career is getting starched by Valentina. Who on Earth would be the co main? Are they going to have a bunch of posters from the forum on the prelims?

Edit: That last sentence is an insult to everyone on these forums. I'm sorry.

I'm asking for more than Jessica Eye makes in my debut. And that's reasonable really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwana said:

Just don't watch it, it's easier than complaining.

PS: The UFC owes you nothing.

Believe me, I won't be watching this main event. As a consumer, I have every right to complain. That's how it works, idiot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BarbaricBob said:

Believe me, I won't be watching this main event. As a consumer, I have every right to complain. That's how it works, idiot.

Consumer of what ?, it's a free fight Mr.Entitled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm asking for more than Jessica Eye makes in my debut. And that's reasonable really.

If the UFC paid her hospital bill after the Shevchenko fight, and gave her nothing else, she was still compensated too well.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Consumer of what ?, it's a free fight Mr.Entitled.

I order all the decent PPVs. So that makes me a consumer of the product, you goof. Any other brain busters?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

I order all the decent PPVs. So that makes me a consumer of the product, you goof. Any other brain busters?

I order all the PPV's too, but free chit isn't considered being a consumer.....you must be African.

Here, I'll help you out Mr.Salty

con·sum·er
/kənˈso͞omər/
noun
noun: consumer; plural noun: consumers
  1. a person who purchases goods and services for personal use.

Is ESPN+ broadcast on your antenna because I can't find it on mine?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Is ESPN+ broadcast on your antenna because I can't find it on mine?

No, but for $4.99 a month you get all the sports....not near the fukjob Fightpass is monthly.

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

No, but for $4.99 a month you get all the sports....not near the fukjob Fightpass is monthly.

That doesn't sound free to me. Neither is my cable.

I don't watch Bundesliga or the third tier of La Liga. I only watch UFC events on it, and I don't care if they have four events on it during the month to make the price per event drop, a ****in dollar is too much for an Eye vs. Calvillo main.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That doesn't sound free to me. Neither is my cable.

I don't watch Bundesliga or the third tier of La Liga. I only watch UFC events on it, and I don't care if they have four events on it during the month to make the price per event drop, a ****in dollar is too much for an Eye vs. Calvillo main.

An all sports streaming channel & cable/Dish bill isn't the UFC's fault, it's the choice of the individual...but it's a chiitty card so far.

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Might be $5 where you live, but its currently the only sport on BT Sport which is like 20-30 quid here, so..... yeah, quite annoying this is a main event like 😂

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Might be $5 where you live, but its currently the only sport on BT Sport which is like 20-30 quid here, so..... yeah, quite annoying this is a main event like 😂

WTF is a quid ?, like broiled or grilled is best.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

WTF is a quid ?, like broiled or grilled is best.

In Ireland and UK I think, quid is what we refer to a unit of money, so 20 quid instead of €20, same meaning just the way we say it here because we cannot be arsed to say Euro

• Like 2

Just now, stehilton94 said:

In Ireland and UK I think, quid is what we refer to a unit of money, so 20 quid instead of €20, same meaning just the way we say it here because we cannot be arsed to say Euro

So a quid is a pound sterling, chiit I thought you were from Texas  🤣

3 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Dont include the uk in your euro crap, only southern ireland uses that cause they are euro scum. Quid, nicker, stirlings, queen heads, sheets, bob, dosh. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Genuinely had no idea you guys used 'quid' in the vernacular, thought it was a valid term for UK Sterling only lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

I pay £10 a month for BTSPORT

You getting raped 

10 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I pay £10 a month for BTSPORT

You getting raped 

Might want to reread the OP and realize your butthole is also taking a pounding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bt sport is free in the uk if you have broadband with bt. 

Not watching this event & reading the results instead  (if you even care that much) would be the best option, vote with your wallet.

3 minutes ago, agtx said:

Bt sport is free in the uk if you have broadband with bt. 

Not watching this event & not even bothering to read the results instead  (if you even care that much) would be the best option, vote with your wallet.

This is an even better option

• Like 1

You just wouldn’t have a card would you? Imagine the garbage below this, they are already filling cards with contender fights. 

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Might want to reread the OP and realize your butthole is also taking a pounding.

£10 a month isn’t that bad, considering all the content and the ‘free PPV’s’ we get.

Least we don’t have to pay the $80, the yanks do

Edited by Conceive-Believe-Achieve
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

£10 a month isn’t that bad, considering all the content and the ‘free PPV’s’ we get.

Least we don’t have to pay the $80, the yanks do

What is it now all ppv’s apart from Conor’s that are on bt sport box office? I haven’t had to pay for any apart from 246 I think. Which was £20. 

The thing that annoys me the most on bt sports coverage of the ufc is they cut to ad breaks and you don’t see the walkouts. 

• Like 1

dont get me wrong, i'd tongue punch both of their fart boxes, but as far as this being a main event is concerned:

EZYFyTVWoAAVdo9?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Bwana said:

wait a minute, im supposed to pay 5 US dollars to watch this fight?

i could find better quality hookers for that kind of money around here, and i might not even catch a venereal disease either

Edited by -idyb-

Tbh, I'm surprised we haven't had some cuck pipe up about HeY bRUh, jUsT BEcauSe THerE aRE No Big NAmES DoESn't MeAN tHe FIgHtS wILl sUCk! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Main event for reals ?

I didn’t buy it at first. When I saw Volkov vs Blaydes I was sure that would be the main and it is but for the event after. They have confirmed this to be the main and I hope with the amount of heat this had generated they have or they give us a solid co main. I see Cavillo kicking off on social media saying who wouldn’t take it and I agree. I don’t blame her for taking it at all, I blame Maynard, Shelby and Dana for letting this be it. 

Maybe Dana is trying to sneak this **** in quick while its the only thing on tv before other sports come back.

• Like 2

I have a few hopes.

Firstly this means fights going forward will be more stacked once international fighters are available/fight island.

They have booked a co main that doesn’t require 5 rounds. Something that will be over quick but worth it. Pure violence.  

Lastly they stack the prelims with kids that have no fear and again pure violence.

My hopes are crushed by the ufc quite often though. 

4 hours ago, JSW said:

What is it now all ppv’s apart from Conor’s that are on bt sport box office? I haven’t had to pay for any apart from 246 I think. Which was £20. 

The thing that annoys me the most on bt sports coverage of the ufc is they cut to ad breaks and you don’t see the walkouts. 

Correct. BTsport have had only 1 PPV. I also only paid 20 quid. 
So I’m paying 10 a month for every card, plus repeats 

Not bad

2 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Tbh, I'm surprised we haven't had some cuck pipe up about HeY bRUh, jUsT BEcauSe THerE aRE No Big NAmES DoESn't MeAN tHe FIgHtS wILl sUCk! 

If I had a nickel for every f aggot that pulled that routine..

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Correct. BTsport have had only 1 PPV. I also only paid 20 quid. 
So I’m paying 10 a month for every card, plus repeats 

Not bad

Pretty sure they have had 3 so far that were PPV, 239, 242 and 246

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Sounds about right. I wonder what goes into the decision to give us some but also make it ppv. Conor is obviously Conor. 239 was Jones and Nunes so double championship fights and 242 was Khabib vs Poirier. So according to that Khabib moves the needle more than Jones alone, yet he wants that money. 

11 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Yeah, 2 or 3. Deffo more than 1, my bad

Either way. Still sod all, considering what other countries have to deal with

Thank goodness for BTsport. I almost cried when I heard they didn’t win the rights, last year. Then boom, they saved the U.K. crowd 

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Yeah, 2 or 3. Deffo more than 1, my bad

Either way. Still sod all, considering what other countries have to deal with

Thank goodness for BTsport. I almost cried when I heard they didn’t win the rights, last year. Then boom, they saved the U.K. crowd 

We would have been stuck with that ****ty online service that the Leeds owner is part of, I don't even think it exists here anymore, it lost the rights to all its football, Eleven Sports I think it was called, it had Serie A and Budesliga over here, and lost the rights in like a month to BT again

41 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

We would have been stuck with that ****ty online service that the Leeds owner is part of, I don't even think it exists here anymore, it lost the rights to all its football, Eleven Sports I think it was called, it had Serie A and Budesliga over here, and lost the rights in like a month to BT again

Yeah. Eleven sports would of been awful.. BTsports are flying the flag for U.K. MMA. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

Jessica "Brown" Eye is a beast 

She looks like a **** **** that's been passed around enough to have a red eye.  The other one looks like this young little Mexican host that's a dude with one deformed arm at this Tex Mex joint.  Well with long hair.  I would stop going but there's a few pieces of brown sugar in there that got big asses.  I'm trying to figure out how be Catholic.  I'm gonna go all Mother Mary and ****.

I just gotta kick the Kung Flu.  I'm trying to look on that bright side that I'm getting paid to watch random 6 part Netflix series.  I'm on episode 5 of this one called Win The Wilderness.  I really can't believe I'm watching this ****.