Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer

Main Card (10:00p ET) - ESPN+ PPV

• Amanda Nunes iYfgHww.png vs. Felicia Spencer (UFC Featherweight Championship)
  • Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody Garbrandt
  • Cory Sandhagen vs. Aljamain Sterling
  • Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
  • Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland

Preliminary Card (8:00p ET) - ESPN & ESPN+

• Alex Caceres vs. Chase Hooper
  • Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert
  • Brian Kelleher vs. Cody Stamann
  • Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo

Early Preliminary Card (6:00p ET) - ESPN+ & UFC Fight Pass

• Jussier Formiga vs. Alex Perez
  • Devin Clark vs. Alonzo Menifield
  • Herbert Burns vs. Evan Dunham

32 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the monumental ufc 250.  cant wait to see what 300 looks like

well it turned out to be a little bit better than what I thought it was gonna be

Im not paying for this chit tho

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

well it turned out to be a little bit better than what I thought it was gonna be

Im not paying for this chit tho

I'm watching, I'm paying, I'm getting lit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I'm watching, I'm paying, I'm getting lit.

well the only reason why I might pay for it is because of all these madness going on (some sports bar not operating as usual)

But yeah not a bad card actually 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Ian Heinisch OUT

And just like that he’s back. It’s either a false reading on his cornermans test or he’s gone and the others haven’t tested positive after another test. 

7 hours ago, skillandpower said:

Btw I read an article on brazilian source saying Amanda thinks she got infected by covid ?

Yeah I saw she said she had symptoms. Are they doing the antibody test as well that would show that she had indeed had it. But the symptoms aren’t exactly hard to get it’s like having a common cold. 

This isn’t actually a bad card at all but I get why you lot wouldn’t want to pay $ for it. But question for you what main event would make you buy this?

She’s fighting at her natural weight class so I’d bet on her winning the fight in the first round by tko 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JSW said:

She’s fighting at her natural weight class so I’d bet on her winning the fight in the first round by tko 

On paper this should be one the most pathetic and easy title “defense” in history.

It must be a title fight requested by Amanda just to make some extra cash come on lol

I seriously think Amanda probably didn’t even have a camp for this one literally 

• Like 1

Will still bet Cody, .... Kelleher calling out O'Malley after his last vs that regional pos is a bit over the top imo and I don't like it,

-I don't like it at all !

6 hours ago, skillandpower said:

On paper this should be one the most pathetic and easy title “defense” in history.

It must be a title fight requested by Amanda just to make some extra cash come on lol

I seriously think Amanda probably didn’t even have a camp for this one literally 

Yeah I agree. To be fair they’ve probably asked her if she wants to defend the 145 belt so she took this fight. It would of been in Rio and if she wins will be the only double champ to defend both belts in their reign. Which is of course impressive because anything can happen in a fight but there is such a difference in levels here and no contenders in that division. Who thought I’d ever say this Men’s 125 FW is a deeper division...

But like you say if she hasn’t trained seriously and she’s got a lot going on outside of the octagon with a baby coming and apparent Covid symptoms it could be a rough night if she doesn’t take her seriously. I doubt it will happen but we’ve seen **** like this in the past.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yesterdays_Hero said:

how do i delete other peoples posts

win the coronavirus death pool so you can become a forum moderator

Why the **** has this guy got his ears taped up? Got those **** stretched ear piercings normally? 

Round 1 = 10-9 Stamann

Round 2 = 10-9 Stamann

But he looks like he is gassing a bit and I don't like that he went to the ground with Kelleher. Kelleher looks fresher and that mindset could cause Stamann to lose in the 3rd if it spends a lot of time on the ground.

I didn't realize Stamann had more sig strikes in the 3rd as well. Seemed like Kelleher was landing a lot and was definitely pushing the pace a bit more.

Also Fock you guys see that someone has slapped 1 million on Nunes to win, gets 166k back. 

4 minutes ago, JSW said:

Also Fock you guys see that someone has slapped 1 million on Nunes to win, gets 166k back. 

Yeah that is a dumb bet, but someone that is willing to make that bet I am sure has much more to fall on.

With Heinisch winning, now 5-1.