Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Stipe is scared of the small cage.

lol p*ssy.  The fried chicken eating Uncle Tom has a healthy back.  Stipe better hope he gets that knockout otherwise it's going to be a ****ed up night for him.  Bring your wrestling shoes and some goggles for those glass eyes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hope DC slumps him with the GOATerhand and then sticks to the plan to retire. He seems like a good dude and he deserves to go out on top.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I heard the 30' cage was coming back

That's for Fight Island.  This event will be at the Apex and Stipe is already crying to the UFC brass about the small cage.  He knows he's in for a night of single legs and getting thrown for 5.  Who knows they might cave to his complaining, change the lighting fixture and put the cage for p*ssies in there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Stipe via good solid asswhoopin this time. 

Don't bet too much.  Stipe's ability to threaten off of his back offensively is nonexistant.  I say this as your homie.

I was wrong about 6 months I looked up the timeline but it's still only 7 maybe 8 months tops since DC had that major back surgery before the rematch.  So he went into training camp only 4 or so months after major back surgery.  Khabib had the same surgery and told him it will take a year before you can wrestle.  He still scooped him up easier than he did in the 5th round against Jon Jones.  Granted Stipe is not on steroids and Jon is terrified of not using steroids to fight men smaller than him.  Yeah DC somehow doesn't get credited when throwing Jon for 5 in the final round where he starves himself down 20 pounds and then cuts 22 more.  If Jon doesn't grab the top of the cage he would've went for the same ride Barnett, Hendo, Gus and Stipe all went on.

Now you know not just me but Pat and Carn were talking about the small cage 6+ years ago.  I said Machida signing up for Romero in Hollywood, Florida is going to get him killed.  On to my point.  Do you think the 25' cage fight would play out exactly the same as the 30'?  Do you also think Stipe doesn't have anything to worry about in the grappling department inside that smaller cage?  He did get thrown for 5 like he was a 6'4" 240 pound child in the rematch which was the massive cage so certain p*ssies can run around a bunch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

- DC loves that the fight is at the APEX
- Smaller cage will help DC put on a wrestling clinic: "That leg will be right in front of me".
- Game plan will be "single leg, single leg, single leg, single leg, wrestling."
- Smaller cage doesn't mean the fight is less official
- Doesn't care that Stipe is apparently unhappy with the smaller cage
- Couldn't wrestle and train properly the last time due to back injury and surgery
- Confirms once again this will be his last fight.
- Even if Stipe wanted the bigger cage, DC wont care cause it will be "and new"

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

- DC loves that the fight is at the APEX
- Smaller cage will help DC put on a wrestling clinic: "That leg will be right in front of me".
- Game plan will be "single leg, single leg, single leg, single leg, wrestling."
- Smaller cage doesn't mean the fight is less official
- Doesn't care that Stipe is apparently unhappy with the smaller cage
- Couldn't wrestle and train properly the last time due to back injury and surgery
- Confirms once again this will be his last fight.
- Even if Stipe wanted the bigger cage, DC wont care cause it will be "and new"

It'll just take less time for DC to run in another short KO punch.

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Dc is such a crumb. Probably sucked Dana off to get every possible advantage. 

Yeah he sucked Dana off to the point that Dana created a world wide pandemic.  Then he had to start hosting events at the APEX center where he holds the contender series specifically for DC.  Then they went in and changed the lighting structure to fit a small cage... oh wait the small cage and lighting structure to accomodate it were already like that.

What advantage does he have in a fist fight you nitwit?  He's 5'10" with a 72" reach.  Stipe is 6'4" with an 80" reach.  They both weigh appoximately 240 pounds.  Stipe is 3 years younger so who should really have the advantage here?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

It'll just take less time for DC to run in another short KO punch.

Hey... pal.  It was Stipe that got his **** knocked the **** out by a short punch.

NauticalReflectingLangur-size_restricted

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah he sucked Dana off to the point that Dana created a world wide pandemic.  Then he had to start hosting events at the APEX center where he holds the contender series specifically for DC.  Then they went in and changed the lighting structure to fit a small cage... oh wait the small cage and lighting structure to accomodate it were already like that.

What advantage does he have in a fist fight you nitwit?  He's 5'10" with a 72" reach.  Stipe is 6'4" with an 80" reach.  They both weigh appoximately 240 pounds.  Stipe is 3 years younger so who should really have the advantage here?

No need for name calling m8. Calling someone a nitwit cuts deep, and those scars never heal. I might need grievance counselling.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Hey... pal.  It was Stipe that got his **** knocked the **** out by a short punch.

Ok so did DC....

6 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Ok so did DC....

I just watched that fight recently.  He got ripped with his 16th body shot before a clean right cross landed.  Then Stipe had to punch him in the head full force about 10 more times before he slumped him against the cage.

Stipe got sat down with a single punch.  There's a difference, pal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I just watched that fight recently.  He got ripped with his 16th body shot before a clean right cross landed.  Then Stipe had to punch him in the head full force about 10 more times before he slumped him against the cage.

Stipe got sat down with a single punch.  There's a difference, pal.

Nope

On 6/24/2020 at 4:41 PM, PlatinumClegg said:

So effortless. 

Pummeling under hook set-up & the timing was a thing of beauty.